This story is great so far! Great 6-1 win over inter and a 10-1 win over Lazio. Awesome! :)

This story is great so far! Great 6-1 win over inter and a 10-1 win over Lazio. Awesome! :)
Thanks I was shocked by those result especially the 10-1 over Lazio we scored 14 goals against them in two games our strikers love them

Thanks I was shocked by those result especially the 10-1 over Lazio we scored 14 goals against them in two games our strikers love them

Yeah, I had to look twice at the 10-1 scoreline haha.

Hopefully Babacar steps up and does even better for you (I'm yet to catch up so he may have already started producing!).

May Update

We kick off with the Italian Cup against Juve and then have two dead rubbers against Avellino and Udinese

Italian Cup Final

AC Milan face Juve in the final AC have won the league and Juve have disappointed and will not make the Champions League.

2 Minutes: What a chance Pogba wins the ball for Juve Moutinho plays in Zaza he rounds Perin and then blazes his shot over the bar let off for AC Milan

3 minutes: It should be 1-1.Maicon dispossess Zaza and Berardi gets the ball and runs down the wing he beats his man and puts in a great cross but, Canales volleys right at Buffon from 3 yards out how did he miss?

15 minutes: So close for AC Milan Canales hits the bar from a free kick and after some pinball in the box the ball goes behind for a corner.

19 minutes: AC Milan unlucky. Gil Romero whips in a corner to Berardi his volley from twelve yards out hits a defender and goes behind for a corner.

40 minutes 1-0 AC Milan after good work defensively by Romangoli Canales plays the ball out wide to Bonaventura who beats his man. His cross is headed in by Canales via the bar.

42 minutes: Luiz Adriano should score Berardi sees him free in the box and passes to him but, Buffon saves his effort.

45+1 Minutes AC Milan double their lead. Caceras clears a cross to Kranevitter he picks out Luiz Adriano and he turns and fires past Buffon to score. AC Milan double their lead just before half time.

Half Time AC Milan dominated other than Zaza's early chance Juve have been no threat to Maicon and Romangoli who look good at CB.

57 minutes: AC Milan three goals up. Pogba fails to control rolling ball and is made to pay. Gil Romero gets the ball wide to De Sciglio and he whips in a cross that Bonucci misjudges and Luiz Adriano volleys it in from close range. It is his last impact as he is replaced by Khouma Babacar.

58 Minutes: Babacar scores. Berardi runs through Juve's defence and chips a beautiful pass to play in Babacar at a tight angle. He slips his shot between Buffon's legs and that is surely game over.

84th minute Kranevitter goes off injured. He is replaces by 16 year old Daniel Manzo in a slight show of arrogance. Boilesen also replaces Balanta at left back.

Full time AC Milan win the Italian Cup 4-0 Maicon wins the MoM award but, Romangoli was just as good as AC Milan were impenetrable after Zaza's early chance.
View attachment 231117
AC Milan complete the domestic double
View attachment 231116
Avellino 0-2 AC Milan
View attachment 231115
Rotation after the cup final Manzo starts as does Shenton who I signed from Stoke. We got an early goal as a great passing move carved open Avellino and Bertolacci fired in low past the keeper. Angleo D'Angelo was sent off early in the second half. Shenton saw a 25 yard effort well saved. We wrapped up the game late on. Shenton got into the box and passed to Manzo who calmly chipped the on rushing keeper as the youngsters combine and Manzo gets his first AC Milan goal.

AC Milan 1-1 Udinese
View attachment 231114
Udinese played a formation I had never seen before 3 CB's 2 WB's 2 CDM's 3 CM's and a striker. The two goal were from set pieces as we struggled to break them down. Di Natale fired in from close range as we failed to clear a corner. Romangoli equalised late heading in a corner. A disappointing end to a great season but, oh well we did the domestic double.

Table
View attachment 231113
We win the league by a decent margin. Inter and Roma will join us in the Champions league. Lazio, Napoli and Juve are in the Europa League. Genoa, Caglairi and Bolonga all go down while Latina is the only team guaranteed to be promoted from Serie B

Club News
View attachment 231119View attachment 231118
The board agreed to update our youth facilities and we announced Corinthians as our new affiliate.

Season Review and transfer updates next I can reveal that I only have 13 million euros left to spend although I may sell some players. I also have a ton of spare wages​

Yeah, I had to look twice at the 10-1 scoreline haha.

Hopefully Babacar steps up and does even better for you (I'm yet to catch up so he may have already started producing!).
Adriano ran riot that night

Babacar is doing well but, I have a lot of strikers for 1 spot so I may sell one but, probably not him

European League Updates and Manager Movement

I wanted to do the end of season review soon but, I want to wait until I have the fans player of the year and team of the year. Due to lots of transfer activity this is taking quite a while to get their so here is a quick summary of the European Leagues

View attachment 231009
Barcelona won the Champions League beating Man Utd in the final Tottenham got all the way to the Semi Finals but a Harry Kane inspired United dumped them out.

Napoli made it into the Champions League as they beat Monaco on penalties in the Europa LeagueView attachment 231008
View attachment 231007
Barca beat Real to top spot in La Liga

View attachment 231006
Man Utd beat City to the title as Bournemouth finish ahead of Chelsea impressively

View attachment 231005
Leverkusen are the surprise winners of the Bundesliga. The bad news is this prompted Bayern to spend heavily and they have targeted some of our players.

View attachment 231004
PSG top Monaco in the battle of the Billionaires to win in France

View attachment 231003Porto win the in Portugal and Cerny helped Pacos pull off a great escape and avoid the drop

View attachment 231000
Spartak top in Russia Zenit runners up

View attachment 230999
Bisects win in Turkey Galatasaray will join them in the Champions League.

Manager Movement

Juve and Fiorentina are the best teams to sack their managers in Italy

View attachment 230997
Zidane will be taking charge at Juve moving after a poor time at Riems

View attachment 230996
Unai Emery will be taking charge at Fiorentina

View attachment 230995
Blanc moved to Bayern after they sacked Laudrap

View attachment 230994
PSG promptly appointed Laudrap as their manager

View attachment 230992
Luis Enrique left Barca for Arsenal and started trying to buy my players

View attachment 230991
Jorge Jesus replaces him their

Also some news Gotze and Pedro refused deals and only have a year left on them and Messi turned down another Barca contract and has two years left on his deal​

Small Transfer Update

Just finalised a massive deal as we lose a big player.

Mattias Kranevitter

View attachment 23096117 million euros up front 35 over the next twelve months 245k per game he plays for the first ten and 5 million if he plays 50 games. One year ago we signed him for 9 million so great profit. A good deal as he was our third choice CM.

Arsenal also offered a deal that would total 40 million for Bonaventura but, that was rejected as the only better AML was Hazard who could be bought and he would be around 160 million euros so that was a no.

Season review and incoming transfers soon​

Season Review
A great year as we did the domestic double and this was shown in the end of year awards. Financially we look very good despite heavy spending our tour of Brazil lead to high jersey sales there with Luiz Adriano and Malcom the two most bought. Attendances have increased dramatically and we easily have the highest in the league but, we struggle to sell it out coming close against Barca. We average 55 thousand fans a game which is 70% capacity. This was key to a 50 million euro profit along with Champions League money.

Before the awards Bonaventura has gone a second season without seeing a card impressively despite starting the vast majority of games. If only he could tutor Romangoli, although he has learned not to dive into tackles!!

Serie A Awards

We won a ton of them so this could be quite long.

Young Player of The Season Award

Domenico Berardi deservedly won the award, he was one of the best players all season despite being 21.

Romangoli took second place a rock at the back he could have won if he wasn't sent off so much.

Malcom came third as we got everyone of the three spots for young player of the season. A great rotation option up front could have finished higher if he didn't have a few injury problems.

View attachment 230954

Serie A Manager of the Year
View attachment 230952Me, again pleased to get it feel it was deserved.

Serie A Team of the Season
View attachment 230950Balanta, Romangoli, De Sciglio, Canales, Bertolacci, and Malcom all make it. Could have had more if the formation they use has wingers in it.

Best Italian Player in the Serie A (I think)
View attachment 230948Bonaventura deservedly getting this award a constant menace on the left wing.

Best Player by Position Awards
View attachment 230946Perin finished second for goalie of the year award. De Sciglio won defender of the year award and Balanta came second.
View attachment 230943
Canales and Bertolacci came second and third in midfielder of the season and Babacar was third for best striker

Serie A Managers Manager of the Year
View attachment 230937
Another win which is nice beating the manager of Torino.

Fans Awards

View attachment 230934Bonaventura won their player of the season vote. He comfortably beat Berardi and Romangoli

Fans Team of the Season
View attachment 230933I agree with the selection Maicon might have got in if he had joined in the summer instead of January.

My awards

Young Player of the Season

To avoid repetition Romangoli, Berardi and Malcom are ineligible.

3rd place Nabil Fekir he was having a great season until it was ended by injury had an average rating of 7.18 and scored 4 goals and got 7 assists.

2nd place Jose Mauri the young midfielder came into his own in the second half of the season as he got three assists and an average rating of 7.00 he will grow into the CM role with more game time next season.

Winner M'Baye Niang

The young French striker would also win a most improved award nine goals and five assists in 9 starts and 7 appearances of the bench.

Super Sub Award

Made for Babacar who despite only starting five games scored 22 goals and for 8 assists in 28 appearances off the bench.

Player of the Year

3rd Place Mattia De Sciglio injury forced him to play left back for quite a while but he still had a great season. One of the few players to have stayed since I joined the team he played on ten assists and helped whoever, wing he was on.

2nd place Giacomo Bonaventura He was a constant threat down the left wing and attracted interest from the best teams and a 40 million euro bid. He assisted 17 goals and got 15 for himself. He was very close to inning but not quite.

Winner Domenico Berardi

The want away right winger wins the award scored 16 and assisted 17 a constant threat from the right wing he had an average rating of 7.52. His ability has lead to interest from many teams including Bayern

Valencia have got some tycoon they offered around 45 million euros for Bonaventura I said no now they have had a 45 million euro offer accepted that could rise to 74 million for Napoli player Gabbadini they already have a net spend of 32 million euros this summer. Barca and Real have competition

Super Sub Award

Made for Babacar who despite only starting five games scored 22 goals and for 8 assists in 28 appearances off the bench.

Great to see he is getting better! He'll be pushing for a starting position next season ;)

Transfer Update

This is just major transfers I will do all of them later on and the first one is a departure
View attachment 230927
I didn't want to sell him but, he had a 71 million euro release clause and it was met by Juve I couldn't offer him a new contract as I had agreed to improve the club standing to keep him from leaving. However, the things I can do with 71 million euros all up front could see it be a good deal in the long run.

Christian Eriksen
View attachment 230914The AMC comes in for a deal that could reach 47.5 million euros was done before Malcom's deal so still have all that money to spend on another big name will start at AMC or an attacking CM for quite a while.

I had bids accepted for Reus, who refused to talk to us as a bid had also been accepted from Real and Cavani who was to expensive and wanted too much money for his ability and age​

Great to see he is getting better! He'll be pushing for a starting position next season ;)
I think I may keep him as a sub Solskjaer esque as he plays poorly when he starts but, is lethal off the bench how he does in early starts will be key