AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouchy suck my ****! You've won me a lot of money in the betting game XD

A great man once said
Gattuso eats people like fletcher for breakfast,***** them out at lunch and then eats them again.

I love Gatusso. Good to see some fighting spirit.

What Flamini did was 10000x worse.

I hear this man is really hot, and wise, and awesome, and is a beast.

******* lol, Milan are just embarrassing. Am I the only one who thought Crouch would miss? ^^)

And it's also the referees job to punish gattuso from doing what he did.. As I said he shouldn't have done what he did but They still shouldn't have been outside their area Gattuso broke a rule yes but if Joe Jordan wasn't breaking a rule in the first place then he wouldn't have been pushed..

Why should one be punished and the other two not ?

Because there is such a huge contrast in the fouls, how can you not see that...

******* lol, Milan are just embarrassing. Am I the only one who thought Crouch would miss? ^^)

I was gutted when it went to crouch lol.

I think at the start of the night , if you offered Spurs a 1-1 draw they'dbite your hand off, Now it would feel like a defeat.

Great counter from Tottenham, brilliant play from Lennon and Crouch scores.
A deserved goal. I think Tottenham can cause a lot of surprises on Champions League.

I wouldnt mind but Crouch is ****

Crouchy has been superb in this game hardly lost a ball.

Yes I can see the huge difference, And yes Gattuso* should be punished more however as I said if Jordan and redknapp weren't initially breaking the rules and in the wrong then this incident would never have been happened and they should at least be spoken too..

Im not saying he shouldn't be punished and what he done wasn't wrong but it could have been avoided from both parties.

Last edited:
Well this tie is over.

No Gattuso, Spurs'll have Bale, and they have to overturn an away goal.

And Robinho always performs really well in away matches.

I thought the first leg was at the San Siro? :p

Leeds taught Lennon everything he knows! ;)

35d53xc.jpg

Four minutes of extra time, c'mon Spurs.

Don't think they've mentioned Woodgate once yet since he came on. Slotted in easily and been good.

Yepes has been Ac's most dangerous man whilst attacking..

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Don't think they've mentioned Woodgate once yet since he came on. Slotted in easily and been good.

Think he deflected a cross or shot when he came on mate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.