AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't like Ray Wilkins at all as commentator, Well done Spurs, Gattuso you headcase!

Ibrahimovic overhead kick correctly disallowed in the last 10 seconds.

Gattuso just nutted Joe Jordan at the end and it's been caught on camera. He's gonna get a massive fine and ban now surely.

Gattuso. I love you, love yoU!

Really unfair, I'm just hoping Milan have the rest of their team match fit for the game in England, 1-0 is easilly recovered.

Anyone see the bloke behind Jamie Redkanpp just mouth 'hi mum' ledgend hahaXD

Gattuso's a madman someone get him a shrink! He'll be in big big trouble for that.

GET IN SPURS! :D Games like this make me glad I've got a Spurs shirt! ;)

would'nt surprise me if Gattuso get's a very long ban from football after that disgraceful show of bad sportsmenship. the guy is a thug, not a footballer.

well done to Spurs, I think thats the next round for them guys, Milan just aren't the same team as they used to be.

Gattuso should just **** off, disrepectful, bad excuse of a player.

Really unfair, I'm just hoping Milan have the rest of their team match fit for the game in England, 1-0 is easilly recovered.
Unfair in what way?! Tottenham had just as many injuries!

Great game by Spurs...they looked like the home team. The tie is not over but i have a feeling that Spurs will go trough. Is that team supposed to be the best team in Italy? LOL.

Gattuso is hilarious/dangerous/a legend/a liability/should be banned/should have a statue erected of him. Either way, great drama and entertainment.

Gennaro Ivan "Rino" Gattuso (born 9 January 1978) is an Italian footballer who plays for Serie A club Milan. He mainly plays as a defensive midfielder. Gattuso is a hard tackling player and in his prime was widely regarded as one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. During his career at Milan, he has won the Champions League, in 2002–03 and 2006–07, and also the Serie A title in 2003–04. He also had a key role in Italy's World Cup victory in 2006. loser and **** who attacks a 60+ old man you sad little man

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.