AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all move away from Gattuso and Joe Jordan and who would destroy who. And talk more about the game and a Superb away win from Tottenham.

Btw anymore news on Abbiati ?

Then how can you sit there and say Milan attacked for the full game XD ? oO)

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Nearly all game, but I'm talking about what I saw, the 2nd half .

Did I say otherwise?

Auto-pwn

You dont auto-pwn anyone. You say things like Unlucky game, Lucky counter etc and you weren't even watching the game XD Personally think you should just keep quiet and stop embarrasing yourself ;)

Personally, who cares about what you think?

You dont auto-pwn anyone. You say things like Unlucky game, Lucky counter etc and you weren't even watching the game XD Personally think you should just keep quiet and stop embarrasing yourself ;)

Was out for a meal tonight, gutted to miss the match. Especially with the Gattuso drama at the end. How did Tottenham play on a whole? I was expecting them to get something from the game, either a draw or a win. Brilliant result for them, though.

Then how can you sit there and say Milan attacked for the full game XD ? oO)

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Nearly all game, but I'm talking about what I saw, the 2nd half .

Exactly you only saw from second half... Tottenham fully deserved that win. As I said previous Gomes really had 2 saves to make and it came from the CB Yepes. They may have attacked alot the second half but what did they do with those attacks ? Nothing :)

Sigh, I can't remember the last time there was a match thread without people bickering at each other. Any more posts that aren't related to the actual match will be punished.

But in truth, 1-0 isnt a total disaster, but Milan has to play better on the 2nd leg, no doubt, they'll probably play better away.

Personally, who cares about what you think?

Most likely alot more people care what I think than you do.. Considering you talk **** (A) Anyway I won't reply anymore to your BS because its going off topic now.

@Joel the first half Tottenham destroyed Milan. High lofted balls to Crouch who was Successful in heading them down. VDV playing superb as usual. And Lennon tore Antonini apart. Was surprised they didn't take advantage of this. Ac Came out the second half alot better attacking more as you would expect but never really made much of their chances. Two great headers and two great saves from Yepes and Gomes. and A Superb Counter from spurs with Lennon doing amazing again to skip passed yepes and pass it across to crouchy for a tap in. The away goal was definately deserved anyway.

EDIT: Redrup I made this post before reading yours I apologise and like i said above there won't be anymore from me (A)

Did I say otherwise?

Auto-pwn

OOh lets play a little boys game I pwn you. You were basically saying Spurs did not play that well and I commented that Italians have always played that way. Not getting your point at all.

I suggest you grow up and stop making a fool of yourself.

Got this post from another forum

gattusoandjoejordan20110215_576x324.jpg

What does that say under his captains armband?

XDXDXDXD

No, I said Spurs played counter, you said Italians have always played that way, and I replied saying that I didn't deny that Italians played counter. Capiche?

Apreciate your suggestion but put it where you deem worthy, stay well.

OOh lets play a little boys game I pwn you. You were basically saying Spurs did not play that well and I commented that Italians have always played that way. Not getting your point at all.

I suggest you grow up and stop making a fool of yourself.

once again the quality of the thread degrades so quickly after the final whistle

i hate you all

boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.