AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but Pushing people around isn't quite as bad as purposely breaking a leg in attempt to ruin someone's entire career.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Must say Scott, your trolling is lacking these days.

I must say, i aint trolling mate, Just generally hate Souness and love Gattuso...:wub:7

just think if Souness had any balls, he would be pitch side, saying these things.. to call him a dog and saying he wasnt that good is pure *****, but saying that, Souness never was a good judge of talent, he proved that in management.

will there be any highlights on itv 2nite or will they wait til 2morrow for the other games?

But still, last 20 or 30 minutes Tottenham parked the bus, they got a lucky counter and that's it.

Look at him... he could kill Gattuso in an instant.

SOCCERBUTT.gif.pagespeed.ce.kugX6fAoRc.gif

Edit: To the fellow above, they played how any team should against Milan away at the San Siro. Milan deserved nothing from this game.

Are you serious? Spurs have wiped out milan and inter this season, and they are our 4th/5th best club in the premiership. Inter won the trophy last year because of one man, Mourinho. That exact team is now down the pan. Telling me to watch more? I don't need too, Ibra and Robinho are pony and so is the whole team. The Italian league is too old, and most players need to call it a day, ie gattuso, nesta and seedorf. Ac didn't have a clue all game, no width i'd even fancy us against them. Seria A is probably the 4th best league in the world right now, and is still dropping. Maicon, arguably the worlds best RB, done by Bale. Thiago silva, any good? pahaha no way. I didn't want spurs to win, but they did deserve it I admit, and this is just proving to the end of italian football it seems, previous to inter winning it last year, they hadn't won it since 2007. Just proves how poor they are, you could go like for like throughout both teams tonight, and nearly every player tottenham would come out superior, and i re-iterate, they are our 5th best club.

I don't watch italian football but 1 West ham beat Inter and Ac ? One of the best comments ever XD wisen up don't think so somehow mate.. Your trying to use winning the Champions league as an example to prove how poor Italian teams are. Have a look at the previous winners since 2000 ;)

2010 Inter Milan
2009 Barcelona
2008 Manchester United
2007 AC Milan
2006 FC Barcelona
2005 Liverpool
2004 FC Porto
2003 AC Milan
2002 Real Madrid
2001 FC Bayern München
2000 Real Madrid

Not saying Italian league is better but your example is very very poor.

I take it you guys dont hear of this thing called "ageing" he got old and weaker, He couldnt go 5 minutes with ******* Nani nowadays, failed coach, failed pundit and a fail man.

Don't think they were talking about the football side of things. Souness would just have to blow on nani and he would be on the ground.

Who cares about gattuso vs jordan, either way gattuso is well up the *******

Was THAT the headbutt--' I thought it would be something brutal, that's almost nothing, even common here in the Portuguese league, the other day, Belluschi from Porto hit the referee in his chest and he got a YELLOW card!

Ok, not lucky, Aaron lennon just blasted off and put it off to the right, mostly what the noobs do in fifa.

Was THAT the headbutt--' I thought it would be something brutal, that's almost nothing, even common here in the Portuguese league, the other day, Belluschi from Porto hit the referee in his chest and he got a YELLOW card!
Then Portugal has stupid referees.

Put Sounes in a room for 10 minutes with Gattuso and he wouldnt come out breathing... Easy for souness to say **** in his sky box.

Souness destroys everything, look what he did as a manager to Liverpool!

Gattuso's just like Marmite. They're both ****.

Didn't watch the game

did Gutuso nut Joe Jordan?

Why?

Gattuso is a psycho ****. I pray spurs demolish that team at home.

Didnt watch the first half.

Then how can you sit there and say Milan attacked for the full game XD ? oO)

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Didn't watch the game

did Gutuso nut Joe Jordan?

Why?

Who knows really.. Gattuso was losing the rag throughout the game especially with crouch. there was a little altercation between Jordan and Gattuso during the game with gattuso pushing him away. Then Gattuso decided to follow it up after the game. Who knows what was said though.

Status
Not open for further replies.