AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Sounes in a room for 10 minutes with Gattuso and he wouldnt come out breathing... Easy for souness to say **** in his sky box.

I'm guessing you've never seen him play.. Souness was an absolute monster, he'd probably kill him.

Did say Spurs would minimalise the threat of Robinho and Ibrahimovic before the start of the game, form is nothing going into this type of game so it's pointless people saying they've been playing well this year or it's been their day more often than not, two legged Champions League ties are like derby games, form goes out the window and at the end of the day it comes down to which manager picks the right tactics. Harry Redknapp was spot on with his tonight and I thought Spurs deserved the win and for the 2nd leg it'll be interesting to see how Milan line up 'cause tonight they got it wrong.

As many injuries? Not sure on that, Milan attackerd nearly all game, Spurs had that counter scored a goal and parked the plane, as for dirtyness, football is supposed to be a manly game ;)

Milan created next to nothing and were dirty. Spurs had just as many injuries. What's unfair?

I'm guessing you've never seen him play.. Souness was an absolute monster, he'd probably kill him.

Anyone crazy enough to put the team flag in the middle of the other teams pitch in the biggest Turkish rivalry is a nutter.

souness > Gattuso.

'he was murdered by joe jordan in 2011 because gattuso is a ******'

LOL

How funny was that camera going from Crouch to Lennon XD I found it rather amusing.

Think the Gattuso incident has kind of stole the headlines but what a superb performance from Tottenham and was a well deserved win.

you cant make such a blanket statement on one game. You should watch more serie A for a start

Are you serious? Spurs have wiped out milan and inter this season, and they are our 4th/5th best club in the premiership. Inter won the trophy last year because of one man, Mourinho. That exact team is now down the pan. Telling me to watch more? I don't need too, Ibra and Robinho are pony and so is the whole team. The Italian league is too old, and most players need to call it a day, ie gattuso, nesta and seedorf. Ac didn't have a clue all game, no width i'd even fancy us against them. Seria A is probably the 4th best league in the world right now, and is still dropping. Maicon, arguably the worlds best RB, done by Bale. Thiago silva, any good? pahaha no way. I didn't want spurs to win, but they did deserve it I admit, and this is just proving to the end of italian football it seems, previous to inter winning it last year, they hadn't won it since 2007. Just proves how poor they are, you could go like for like throughout both teams tonight, and nearly every player tottenham would come out superior, and i re-iterate, they are our 5th best club.

He purposely ended someone's career...
not true, he did put him out for 2 years (i dont condone it) but haaland retired becuase of an injury to his other knee

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Are you serious? Spurs have wiped out milan and inter this season, and they are our 4th/5th best club in the premiership. Inter won the trophy last year because of one man, Mourinho. That exact team is now down the pan. Telling me to watch more? I don't need too, Ibra and Robinho are pony and so is the whole team. The Italian league is too old, and most players need to call it a day, ie gattuso, nesta and seedorf. Ac didn't have a clue all game, no width i'd even fancy us against them. Seria A is probably the 4th best league in the world right now, and is still dropping. Maicon, arguably the worlds best RB, done by Bale. Thiago silva, any good? pahaha no way. I didn't want spurs to win, but they did deserve it I admit, and this is just proving to the end of italian football it seems, previous to inter winning it last year, they hadn't won it since 2007. Just proves how poor they are, you could go like for like throughout both teams tonight, and nearly every player tottenham would come out superior, and i re-iterate, they are our 5th best club.
that statement tellme just how little you watch serie A, or have you not seen the performances of Inter Milan under Leonardo. If you havent watched it im not going to waste my time talking with you

As many injuries? Not sure on that, Milan attackerd nearly all game, Spurs had that counter scored a goal and parked the plane, as for dirtyness, football is supposed to be a manly game ;)

Not sure if you actually watched the game ? Milan were nowhere in the first half Aaron Lennon destroyed Antonini, VDV had a few chances. Crouch had a couple of chances and that was just in the first half.. Gomes made two saves both coming from Milans Centre Back. And theres Manly and theres a dangerous potential leg breaking two footed challenge. wisen up ;)

Haha I have no problem with Tottenham so sit down with that one

Your two comments I have seen would say you do have a problem with them..

Crouch is **** you said.. and then the thing about Joe Jordan. So you sit down pal.

Anyone crazy enough to put the team flag in the middle of the other teams pitch in the biggest Turkish rivalry is a nutter.

souness > Gattuso.

I take it you guys dont hear of this thing called "ageing" he got old and weaker, He couldnt go 5 minutes with ******* Nani nowadays, failed coach, failed pundit and a fail man.

Don't care what you all say, but Gattuso would kill Jordan or Souness! He's terrible at football now, but still love to watch him go psycho!

Fantastic result, and a truly impressive, dare I say it... defensive display from Tottenham tonight.

I honestly can't fault any of the players. Gomes was commanding at the back, and made two decent saves and one world class one, which would usually be a goal 9/10 times. Dawson, Gallas and Woodgate were superb in their backline, looking strong throughout the night and limiting Milan's options even when they had the best of the game in the second-half.

Assou-Ekotto, who people seem to consider a lousy player for some reason, was very, very good I thought. Tireless legs, with great interceptions as usual but also running the line even in the dying minutes of the game. Corluka was on the end of a dangerous challenge which should have seen Flamini sent off, but otherwise he was great too, both defensively and linking up with Lennon on the right.

Sandro and Palacios impressed me massively tonight, especially in the first-half. They were dogged, rough and ridiculously confident in their challenges. I haven't rated this partnership in the few times I have seen it in the past, but tonight I thought they were remarkable capable.

Modric, Lennon, Kranjcar, Pienaar and VDV were all exceptional. I don't think Modric misplaced a single pass when he came on, despite only just returning from surgery. VDV almost scored a contender for goal of the season, certainly would have been goal of the Champions League. Pienaar and eventually Kranjcar were great on the left, tracking back to help out BAE throughout the game, which I was very pleased with. What can you say about Lennon? Everyone identified him as the danger-man within 5 minutes of the game, and he was the one to create the vital goal.

Crouch? Probably my MOTM tonight purely for his workrate combined with the goal scored. Superb performance, and he looked absolutely exhausted in injury time.

I am so happy with that result. I expected a loss with a draw as a great result for us. I wasn't expecting a win, especially in the second-half.

That's obviously a wrong thing to do.. but he went in hard in one hard challenge, he didn't punch the ground storm around crying angrily and pushing several people.

Yes, but Pushing people around isn't quite as bad as purposely breaking a leg in attempt to ruin someone's entire career.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

I take it you guys dont hear of this thing called "ageing" he got old and weaker, He couldnt go 5 minutes with ******* Nani nowadays, failed coach, failed pundit and a fail man.

Must say Scott, your trolling is lacking these days.

What a result i just hope they can finish the job at white hart lane , good luck to the rest of the english teams in europe

not true, he did put him out for 2 years (i dont condone it) but haaland retired becuase of an injury to his other knee

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

that statement tellme just how little you watch serie A, or have you not seen the performances of Inter Milan under Leonardo. If you havent watched it im not going to waste my time talking with you

Okay, scratch that, tried to end someone's career.

Didnt watch the first half.

Not sure if you actually watched the game ? Milan were nowhere in the first half Aaron Lennon destroyed Antonini, VDV had a few chances. Crouch had a couple of chances and that was just in the first half.. Gomes made two saves both coming from Milans Centre Back. And theres Manly and theres a dangerous potential leg breaking two footed challenge. wisen up ;)

Your two comments I have seen would say you do have a problem with them..

Crouch is **** you said.. and then the thing about Joe Jordan. So you sit down pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.