AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Abbiati.

You saved it a couple of times then you died.

Looks like Spurs have been told to hit Crouch as much as possible.

Abbiati stretchered off wearing a neck brace, no contact at the incident though. Strange..

Amelia on for AC.

Although they're not attacking much, when they do attack, AC look very dangerous.

Really good start by spurs, But, I agree that Milan do look very dangerous going forward.

Italian players spend more time on the floor then a ******* Snail does! :mad:

This game has been really boring :/

I just cant tell the difference between Assou-Ekotto or Pienaar.

Started so well, then gradually game is getting boring.

I just cant tell the difference between Assou-Ekotto or Pienaar.

They have the same character model on FIFA 11 too! XD

As for the match... I nearly fell asleep. Only Man City's display in Greece earlier today was more boring. :/

This match just proves that Italian football is going further down the pan. They can't live with spurs.

This match just proves that Italian football is going further down the pan. They can't live with spurs.
you cant make such a blanket statement on one game. You should watch more serie A for a start

Lost it how? Have you seen him play this season, or the last? And don't get too carried away with the best young striker XD

Try and watch them every single week to see Pato, if the match isn't on ESPN I will watch it on Stream or just watch highlights. And its my opinion that he is.

AC Milan have been Poor First Half got to Give Tottenham Credit there Playing Very Well

Status
Not open for further replies.