AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 1st Leg [K.O. 7:45]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he be on after 2 mins so?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

What do you think about him getting dropped for the worst player Milan have Seedorf?
Seedorfs a legend although i havent seen him this season surely he isn't the worst..

Seedorf still plays well, scored on the weekend. Would love to see a 30 seedorf missile tonight!

So he be on after 2 mins so?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

What do you think about him getting dropped for the worst player Milan have Seedorf?

The 1st comment made me laugh, then the 2nd clmment was hilarious. Worst player? No chance!

vipstand.me

Best site for streaming sport anywhere in the world. 10 different streams of this match online, lots of languages and quality to suit all.

In my opinion he has clearly lost it, for him to start over the best young striker in world football is a joke, His goal the weekend was a tap in.

vipstand.me

Best site for streaming sport anywhere in the world. 10 different streams of this match online, lots of languages and quality to suit all.
I hope they're paying you to advertise for 'em.

I think the ref's been slipped a few quid by Milan. It is Italy afterall.

In my opinion he has clearly lost it, for him to start over the best young striker in world football is a joke, His goal the weekend was a tap in.

Lost it how? Have you seen him play this season, or the last? And don't get too carried away with the best young striker XD

Missed the opening minute, but hearing they could have had a penalty.. anyone shed any light on this?

Missed the opening minute, but hearing they could have had a penalty.. anyone shed any light on this?

VDV cross into the box, hits Nesta on the arm, not given. Looked like a peno to me.

Ekotto crossed it, Nesta first movement was to head it, then it looked like he went to chest it, but ball touched his hand/arm. Should have been given penalty and i dont think anyone would have complained.

Spurs are so delightful to watch. Away to Milan are Spurs are attacking so well. Well done Harry.

I'd actually go as far as to say Spurs are kicking ***.

Their formation with Palacios and Sandro isn't giving Milan anything and they can't deal with the Corluka/Lennon combination on the right.

Bit of a weird injury to Abbiati..

Status
Not open for further replies.