AFC Wimbledon - My incredible journey through two seasons!

How did you get Adam Street a work permit ? ? ? ? ?

Wow, you must of used Editor or cheated in someway to achieve all this in just two seasons. Beating Man U in your first season even if it was their reserves and winning the League Cup. I just can't see it happening. So did you cheat??????

there is no way you won the league cup with a league 1/2 team mate , and vs man utd in the final , dont cheat :)

sorry

Well sorry but i also call bullshit on this fair enough id go along with the back to back promotions for mabye 2-3 seasons but even if u have good transfers etc i call bullshit specially on lampard as i for the sake of it tried to sign him on my schalke save where we are no.1 ranked team in the world etc etc and he has no interest in signing even for few months due to his love for chelsea, i think u atleast took over chelsea and insulted him for a while so he wants to leave, and no u dont in anyway get 2nd in prem unless cheating with your record, u may as u say take this as a compliment but im just saying i bet guys pretending to be girls on the internet get flatterd when some1 sais they are cute aswell..