CCracking update mate. Is Bertrand good or overrated? Congrats on cup win bud. We've just played our first pre-season game.

Thank you, and I've seen the updates, i am so jealous of your writing skills! And Bertrand is good but van Aanholt won't stop being a game changer out on loan, could take over Cole as soon as next season!

Premier League vs. Derby

So, Derby, bottom of the table at home, time to rest a few! Lineup:

Cech

Montoya Ake Cahill Cole

Romeu Ramires
Bongongui Mata Perotti
Necid

Subs: Blackman/Bruma/Williams/Chalobah/Albrighton/Kakuta/Negredo

Tactical View: So I decided that no EPL team is easy to beat and i am playing some starters to hopefully bring the others to a new level. January signing Rodrigue Bongongui also makes his debut, and Necid searches for his first Chelsea goal.

Chelsea 2-0 Derby

My team did not play with much skill or determination today, which was dissapointing. My team had lots of fun though in possesion and it was enough. They know they can't play like that against better teams. The first goal started from a massive Cahill ball to the left for Perotti. He cut in but was hugging the out of bounds line and they almost got a goal kick on a few occasions. He just smashed the ball into the middle and before Mata could get to it, it hit Jack Collison and took a deflection in. Secondly, Ramires passed to Mata who passed to the now central Perotti. Necid was making a run and there was a little gap open for him to run into, but he did neither. He smashed it from outside the box right into the top corner leaving the keeper with no chance, he was so close to being a villian there!

Man Of The Match - Diego Perotti

A goal and an assist to the own goal and truly deserves this today. He is a great team player and shines usually when the pressures off and thats a big reason he started today. He was also one of three mids/attackers to stay on today, as at half time Ramires and Mata got replaced for being too complacent and just after the break, Bongongui got injured and will miss a bit less then a month.

The New Youth Is Coming!!!

YES!!!!! I love youth! Everything about youth excites me, especially in football. That's why I was delighted to get a phone call from head youth coach, Jim Fraser, telling me he trained with the youth cadidates in the past few days and has reports on all of them, here they are from best to worst:

Tyler Shed/GK: Although he will have a lot of opposition for the GK spot in the youth team, Tyler has the ability to really challenge for it. He is best at rushing out and clearing the lines in the team. He is fast which helps it and his positioning and reflexes will also help him in this area. He is a leader on the pitch with a bunch of determination. He has to improve on his commuinicating with the defenders as that went against him at training.

Brian Hughes/ST: Hughes has a lot of different and strange attributes about him. He has incredible fitness and pace and accelaration, but also has unbelievable height and aerial ability. He is a good team player that will try hard and make smart decisions. But if he wants to make it to the first team squad, he will really have to improve on his tecnique, his dribbling and his finishing.

Bobby Morris/DR: Bobby reminds me a lot of Ivanovic at his best. His defensive abilitys from the right back area will come in handy. His a good teamplayer as well as a leader and steps up big on the big occasions. But he has no ability going forward, poor positioning and seems inconsistent when theres not much pressure on him.

Jimmy Grainger/GK: Another class keeper candidate! The only reason I signed a contract with him is because of the differences he has withTyler, like his brilliant command and composure, as well as his good reflexes makes him a good shot stopper. His poor from crosses and corners though with his poor ability in the air.

Jason Siddall/MC: Jason can bring a lot of different things to the table for my youth team. His main ability is his quality set pieces from corners and free kicks. His work-rate, pace and passing are also big qualities of Siddall. His dribbling and ability going into the box need to be worked on, as well as his defending, he is best at the centre of the park, and is good at crossing as he driffs wide.

These are only the players Fraser signed, and they all sound like they have nice potential. But that is not all the youth players i will be going for in the meantime.

Europa League Second Knockout Round First Leg vs. Sevilla

Again we play a first leg at home and we have to get some glory here. I cannot, repeat, CANNOT go to Spain trailing or losing on away goals. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Bruma Luiz Bertrand

Essien McEachran
Krasic De Jong Redmond
Lukaku

Subs: Blackman/Chalobah/Gordon/Ramires/Kakuta/Mata/Negredo

Tactical View: We do play in a quarter final of the FA Cup this weekend against a Liverpool team with nothing but revenge on their mind, so obviously this sin't the all star team. And people are noticing Nathan Redmonds terrific performances, with major rumours of Everton comiong in for him in the off-season, good luck Everton!

Chelsea 5-1 Sevilla

Back to smashing ways! By no means did I think Sevilla were an easy team going into this match, and I am very happy at our win. Now onto the goals. Krasic cut in from the rebound of a corner, he put it across goal, where Lukaku put one brilliant touch away from his marker and put it home. We got another corner on the half hour mark where Krasic crossed it to the head of Lukaku, which the ball deflected away to Essien who placed it home perfectly. Navas got one back on a counter and I started to get nerves at that point, until we scored again. De Jong put it to his right for sub Kakuta who played it through to Lukaku. Lukaku oumuscled his opponent and put it in the back of the net with ease. Then we had a counter going. Lukaku held it up and played it to Redmond at the half way line. Nathan broke free but his defender didnt let him cit in, so he shot from an incredibly tight angle just6 inside the box which went in, class shot. Next De Jong took a corner where Bruma was taken down when jumping for it, penalty! Lukaku had a chance to be the hat-trick hero, and he swung it past the keeper to complete it!

Man Of The Match - Romelu Lukaku

He is such a beast! I didn't think he would be near to starting this season but he is taking his opponents by storm and is our main striker at this point in time. Lukaku got a hat-trick today as well as an assist to Redmonds goal.

FA Cup Quarter Final vs. Liverpool

Although we do have a game in Spain mid-week, we have got a four goal advantage and in this match we need to fight against their revenge to take on Newcastle in the semis. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Ake Cahill Cole

Essien Ramires
Krasic Mata Perotti
Lukaku

Subs: Blackman/Kalas/Williams/Romeu/Redmond/Piazon/Negredo

Tactical View: A very, very stron side go out to play Liverpool in a battle that I know we can win at Anfield!

Liverpool 3-2 Chelsea

They got there revenge, vey dissapointed. We are out of the FA Cup preety early and we shouldn't be. They opened the scoring when Gerrard launched an impossible to save shot right into the top corner. Then just before half time, we hit back. Krasic played the one two with Perotti and did a lovely flick to Lukaku who chipped the keeper with ease for a great goal. Then Krasic played in Lukaku on the right at the halfway line on the break. Lukaku held it up and passe it to the for Ramires. Perotti was tightly markedd on but he spotted Piazon making a run and he was free, Piazon recieved it, took a touch away from the keeper and got us in the lead. But with 20 minutes to go, Gerrard hit it towards goal from half-way, Cech got back well but hit it out instead of catching it easily and it deflected off his hand into the goal, disgraceful from Cech. Then just 6 minutes later, Leiva put it in the box from no angle. Suarez was going to chest it down and go for a wishful kick, but Cech ran out and tried to punch it at the edge of the box, Suarez chipped it over Cech with his head and they won, I cannot believe Cech at the moment did those 2 10 year old mistakes.

Man Of The Match - NOT PETR CECH!

I am absolutely disgusted at Cech at the moment, I want to kill him. We should have one this and any of the "weaker keepers" would have done better. Blackman will start next match against Sevilla and I will probably give Hilario what might be his last match the match after.

The Future For Raul Meireles

So, Raul. I have recently froze him out of the squad because of his attitude. He was playing above average before I left him out but he didn't have the right mindset in training and started declining. So I have organised a deal with Juventus where I will recieve 8m pounds for Raul.

I will start to do this to some of the mediocre players over 27 or so to give the youngsters even more of a chance, this is starting with Raul, the rest will most likely be sorted out in the off-season.

Europ League Second Knockout Round 2nd Leg vs. Sevilla

So with a 4 goal advantage, I just expect to oversee a calm, fun game. Lineup:

Blackman

Montoya Bruma Chalobah Gordon

Romeu McEachran
Albrighton Kakuta Redmond
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Luiz/Bertrand/Essien/Ramires/De Jong/Lukaku

Tactical View: How could I not give the youngsters a chance!? And these guys are capable of putting up a good fight for the win as well.

Sevilla (2) 1-1 (6) Chelsea

This was a sloppy game full of mistakes, but I am proud of the boys for not losing. They scored early when wing back Jose Angel who did magnificently to beat Romeu and Montoya then Blackman. But a minute later, we struck back to level the scores for the day. Albrighton passed it to Kakuta who tried to play in Redmond but it took a deflection and fell for sub Ramires who hammered it home from outside the box into the bottom corner of the goal.

Man Of The Match - Jeffrey Bruma

The defence were the stars today as they simply outskilled the rest of the team. Bruma was the star of the show in that terrific defence. His tackling and positioning and marking all was fantastic and blocked dribbles and through balls time and time again.

We go to Goodison today to take on the blue of Merseyside, Everton. Off the back of a boring 1-0 mid-week win of Juventus, I was hoping we could keep up the good result but play more fluid and quick. We play Burnley in another mid-week match in the premier league, but this is more important, although some good players are kept out for that.
Lineup:

I am really enjoying the story, I think you are doing the right thing rebuilding the squad and getting rid of the old guard, so Chelsea can be successful in the long term, not just for a season or two. Transfet target I reccomend is gylfi siggurdsson I had him on my save with Liverpool and he accumallated 33 assists in a season, coach him right and he will be massive!

Cech

Kane Bruma Terry Cole

Essien Fellaini
Albrighton Mata De Bruyne
Negredo

Subs: Hilaio/Bertrand/Ake/Romeu/Piazon/Krasic/De Jong

Tactical View: Kane starts with neither Montoya or Ivanovic fit, while the rest of the defence picked it self. Essien and Fellaini are very strong together and I hope for a good all round performance from them. Mata and Negredo deserved it over there opposition and the wings are full of form and creativity.

Everton 0-2 Chelsea

Again the attacking flow was off but we still got the 3 points. My defence are proving themselves as rocks and another clean sheet is doing wonders. They were very attacking and we did good to keep them scoreless. But as i earlier said the attacking was ****, we will work on that in training. 1st goal came from a free kick taken by Albrighton, Howard parried it but it hit the back of Cahill and went in fo an own goal. Second was from Matas corner Bruma got the far post header, Fellaini smashed it at goal, but it hit a defender. It flew up in the air and Terry headed it to bottom corner for the sealing goal in the 50th minute.

Man Of The Match - John Terry

This time it was Bruma and Terry that worked brillliantly together, they were unstoppable! Terry was the best as he captained the defence perfectly and man marked when needed. He played a bit of a sweeper with Bruma and the full backs going to half way and beyond when we had possesion. He took his goal well using strengh and perfect placing.

Premier League vs. Wolves

Like always, fitness, or lack of it, is hurting the squad, and badly. A lot of the players had international friendlies and we have United after this so I'm not risking fitness. Lineup:

Hilario

Chalobah Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Essien Ramires
Redmond Piazon Perotti
Necid

Subs: Cech/Kalas/Srna/Romeu/Krasic/De Jong/Bamford

Tactical View: Should be good enough I think, there is a lot of quality there. Hilario may be in his last match for the club, Redmond and Chalobah both start out of position and Bamford is in the first team now so I can ***** him a little and may make his debut today.

Chelsea 1-0 Wolves

My heart is still pounding! A tough match where we struggled to get good opportunities and as time ticked away I was thining we were going to lose points. But we put about everyone forward and got a throw in the 89th minute. Bertrand took it and only sub Bamford was in the box. Bertrand went long and put it to the edge of the box which Bamford held up well and got "tripped" for a penalty. It was a dive but good awarness as at live view it didnt look like it with the defences positioning. Perotti put it away brilliantly and got us the win. But Gary Cahill will misss about a month through injury.

Man Of The Match - Nathaniel Chalobah

Chalobah showed a lot of versitality and the youngster truly deserves this award. In the first 25 minutes he played central mid, but it was obvious after that Essien is better at midfield and Chalobah is a good defender so they swapped. Then on 60 minutes, Cahill got injurede and I was going for the win so I put on Srna, who went on as right back then Chalobah went centre defence for the rest of the game. He impressed in every position and his versitality kept our team well balanced.

Thank you a lot mate. Its nice to recieve praise for my coaching. And Sigurdsson is at Hoffenheim still and depending on price he could be a good rotation replacing Meireles.

Ok guys, I am gutted. These are the next four matches:

Man Utd (a) Premier League
Barcelona (a) Europa League
Tottenham (a) Premier League
Barcelona (h) Europa League

:'(

Premier League vs. Manchester United

We visit Old Trafford in a match which means a lot. If we can win our next four matches we will be on top of the premier league and to the next round of the Europa League. If we lose them, 4th and knocked out. I have sorted out everything for the next matches and I needs to trust the youngsters and playrs deep down in the depth chart can perform. Lineup:

Cech

Montoya Bruma Luiz Cole

Romeu Ramires
Krasic De Jong Redmond
Lukaku

Subs: Hilario/Ake/Kane/Inacio/De Bruyne/Kakuta/Necid

Tactical View: Since there are important mid-week matches coming, this is the team playing, but it is still quality. Even though Petr has been in poor form, he is one of the best goalkeepers in the world and could not start Blackman or Hilario over him. And Nuno Inacio is promoted to first team a couple days ago as the 18 year old replaces Meireles for the season, he starts on the bench.

Man Utd 0-1 Chelsea

Wow, we certainly got owned at Old Trafford today. They had chance after chance after chance but we somehow didn'ty let them through, and they wasted a couple opportunities. If it wasn't for a couple of poor Zhirkov finishes, I could have a completely different mind-set, because the one at the moment is stunned because how lucky we are winners. We had a spell of dominance for around five minutes and that's when we scored. De Jong dribbled into the box where there were a lot of United players and Lukaku in it. He faked a shot and beat his marker then played it to Lukaku who called for it even though he was tightly marked by Smalling. Even though it was close to his goal, De Gea didn't come out and it cost him. Lukaku let it run pass his body which got Smalling off balance and Lukaku smashed it past the helpless David De Gea. Inacio also made his debut.

Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Petr had a busy day and handled it very well. What a turn in form and he deserves to be applauded after such a great performance, what a turn around, he went from villain to hero!