Youre doing fantastically!!

Yeh i saw King develop brilliantly for a Juventus side i was constantly having tustles with in the Champions League but not developed him myself. If it was a you im sure he would develop much better

Thanks a lot. De Visser, my head scout, says his injury prone and I've already got Necid and Mensah and Arizmendi in the youth team so I probs wont go for him. And we have a big game against City next so that will be a big test.

Premier League vs. Manchester City

We travel to Manchester in what will be an epic battle. At the moment, Spurs and United are on front with 64 points while City are on 61 and we are on 60. But us two have a game inhand and the team that fails to win will have a harsh blow to their title chances. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Luiz Terry Cole

Romeu Ramires
Krasic Mata Perotti
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Cahill/Montoya/Meireles/Redmond/Kakuta/Lukaku

Tactical View: Even though we play Arsenal in the second leg mid-week, I went as full strengh as I could because this is more important. The only bit about this team that is not full strengh is Essien missig, but he should be ready mid-week.

Man City 2-2 Chelsea

I am very proud of the boys after that performance. Aguero dominated us in the first half and we couldn't stop him getting his 2 goals. Then at half time, Negredo, Perotti and Luiz were performing badly so I brought on in there place Lukaku, Redmond and Cahill who made all of the difference. On the 50th minute, Redmond threatened to make a run down the left, then he took one touch inwards and lobbed it over the defence. Lukaku ran onto the brilliant ball and smashed it into the top corner leaving Hart standing still. 20 minutes later, Redmond cut in and outpaced Richards then Kompany, leaing a gap on the left of Citys defence. Lukaku saw the space and ran into it, Redmond saw the run and played it through to him. Lukaku then outstrenghened Lescott and put it bottom corner of the far post, Hart went the wrong way but never would have saved it anyway.

Man Of The Match - The Super Subs (Lukaku, Redmond and Cahill)

After being demolished at half time, these 3 came on and made a massive deifference! Lukaku with 2 goals and Redmond with 2 assists, and Cahill did brilliant defending at the end of the game possibly saving us that 1 point.

Carling Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg vs. Arsenal

We go to Arsenal 2-0 up, but we should be up by more and could come back to haunt us. With a lot of fixtures in a little bit of time, the lineup will not be at it's finest. Lineup:

Cech

Montoya Bruma Cahill Bertrand

Chalobah Meireles
Krasic Kakuta De Bruyne
Necid

Subs: Blackman/Kalas/Williams/Romeu/Piazon/Redmond/Negredo

Tactical View: It is still a very strong squad though. I believe in the back 4 and there ability. A very solid pivot, dangerous attacking midfielders and a striker with something to prove. Also, Blackman returned from his loan 3 days ago and gets on the bench.

Arsenal (2) 2-2 (4) Chelsea

WE ARE IN MY FIRST FINAL! Whatever we did, they could do, but they could never do better. The first goal happened on the 26th minute when Bruma passed it to Cahill, who launched a massive ball over there defence to Krasic who beat Santos to the ball and put it under the keeper. Our other goal came from a corner when Meireles put it in and Cahill outjumped the defenders and headed it past the keeper.

Man Of The Match - Gary Cahill

He defended well but that is far from why he won MotM. His assist was perfect and couldn't of asked for more and his goal was very well put away and hge used nice strengh over the opposing defenders.

FA Cup 4th Round vs. Bolton

Bolton are struggling in the league but this will still be hard. No match is ever easy. Lineup:

Blackman

Kane Ake Terry Gordon

Essien Mceachran
Albrighton De Jong Perotti
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Cahill/Bertrand/Meireles/Piazon/Kakuta/Necid

Tactical View: I trust the depth of my squad and that's why these guys start today. In every line there is expeirience somewher and I need them to be at their best and leading the youngsters.

Chelsea 3-1 Bolton

I feel proud of the youngsters today. They did great and got us the 3 points. We got a corner early which Perotti whiped to the far post for Ake. Ake headed it high towards goal, it got past the keeper and Terry beat the defender in the air to smash it home with his head. Next Gordon took a throw to De Jong, who crossed it in low. Negredo slid onto it and put it beyong the keeper, brilliant poachers instinct he has. They started a comeback with a terrific goal with 20 minutes left. To make them have more of a chance, Kane got his second yellow. We did well defending, then we started holding possesion nicely. On the 80th minute, Albrighton took a short throw to sub Necid, who beat his marker and crossed it to the middle. BEN GORDON was free and he kickked it with his right foo perfectly as it hit the post and went in, perfect from the left back!

Man Of The Match - Ben Gordon

He flung himself to the ball and for challenges on many occasions and was the star defender, along with Blackman. But Gordon got forward dangerously a lot and late on he came into the box and tucked it away like Messi! He has a good future here at Chelsea and will stay for a while.

Premier League vs. Everton

We play Arsenal again in 5 days but believe all my players except the unfit Esien and Terry can start both games, becasue none will be easy. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Cahill Luiz Cole

Romeu Ramires
Krasic Mata Redmond
Lukaku

Subs: Blackman/Bruma/Montoya/Meireles/Albrighton/Kakuta/Negredo

Tactical View: Strong squad, should win. We will keep possesion but we have to watch out for counters because that is where they are most dangerous.

Chelsea 2-1 Everton

My team did not perform like I believe they have the capabilities to and they have shown it as well. If we perform like this against Arsenal in 5 days, we will not win. Krasic did another run and crossed it early low. Mata didn't have a great first touch, but he got it over Heitinga and put it past Howard. Next Cahill headed back the Howard clearance and it fell to Krasic. Krasic then cut in, then went back out to the wing quickly and played through Lukaku who took a touch then smashed it low and hard into the bottom corner, world class finisher Romelu is. They got a penalty when Srna cleared the ball and there Cahill dived over it, poor decision by the ref. Baines slotted it to the wron side of Cech but it was too little too late.

Man Of The Match - Milos Krasic

2 assists and an overall solid game, this was easy. Milos passed it well all game, threading a lot of balls through and as always was dangerous taking on his opposing defender.

Premier League vs. Arsenal

They are looking for revenge, we are looking for glory. If we win the table will look like this Tottenham 60, Man Utd 57, Chelsea 57, Man City 56, Liverpool 52, Arsenal 50. If they win we are in trouble. Tottenham 60, Man Utd 57, Man City 56, Chelsea 54, Arsenal 53, Liverpool 52. A very tight battle in which this game will mean a lot. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Luiz Terry Cole

Essien Ramires
Krasic Mata Perotti
Lukaku

Subs: Blackman/Cahill/Montoya/Meireles/Kakuta/Redmond/Negredo

Tactical View: This team did not perform to well against Everton, but they are expeirienced, I can rely on them and they have done so much before. Terry, Essien and Perotti return to and are match fit and ready to win!

Arsenal 3-4 Chelsea

I AM SPEECHLESS!!! We went from 3-0 down with title hopes in major trouble to winning 4-3 and hopes higher then ever. We outplayed them the whole game and deserved it in the end, we never gave up! They scored 3 goals in the first half from indirect set pieces and we were in trouble. I gave them a belting in the dressing room and it seemed to work. We took advantage of them defending at the edge of the box when Ramires passed it to Lukaku who did well to pass it to the onrushing Perotti who took one great touch and put it away. 5 minutes after that, Cole pased it down the line to Krasic who took one touch in and passed it down to the big Belgian, Lukaku. He beat Koscielny and put it away incredibly past the keeper, right into the top corner. 20 minutes later, Mata took a corner. He placed it near he back post where Luiz got away from Santos and headed it towards the net with power. The keeper jumped but could never keep it out even with a hand on it, we incredibly equalised. Then we had another corner which Perotti put near the near post, Terry jumped for it but was pushed down by Vermaelen, A PENALTY TO WIN IT IN STOPPAGE TIME! Cole vs. Szszesny. Cole runs up, takes the stutter step, and as he calmly puts it to his right Szczesny dives to the left and Cole scores the winner!

Man Of The Match - Romelu Lukaku

The big lad lead our team from atack today. He was very well in backing in and controlling the ball and did well pasing it to midfielders. He passed it once exceptionally and got an assist. He also did a strikers job by scoring a goal in terrific fashion and he is proving to be a lethal finisher.

Premier League vs. Fulham

Craven Cottage will be tough, even though on the high we are after beating Arsenal in the way we did. We play Stuttgart in the first knockout round in the europa league mid-week so Neil and I have that in mind. Lineup:

Cech

Montoya Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Meireles Romeu Ramires

Albrighton Negredo Perotti

Subs: Blackman/Bruma/Kane/Chalobah/De Bruyne/De Jong/Necid

Tactical View: This will be played in a 4-3-3 formation for the first time at Chelsea for me. Ramires, Romeu and Meireles will sit back a bit and are all capable of runs forward and good passing. The front 3 are all fast and capable of beating there man.

Fulham 0-1 Chelsea

We didn't dominate them in the match or the scoreboard, but we did the important bit, we got the 3 points. Now the goal we got was just pure class by Ramires. Perotti did his job and beat his marker, then he had 2 defenders running at him. He just kept it in the lines in the box, so he crossed it. The cros deflected off the defender and went down slowly. Ramires ran to it as it came to him. He jumped, let it go through his legs and still in mid-air, hit it with the back of his left foot and it went right into the far post corner. Sensational!

Man Of The Match - Ramires

The 2 Brazilians, Ramires and Luiz starred today! Luiz lead the defence and Ramires lead the midfield and they both did well switching holding to a real fast paced attack. Ramires gets man of the match award because his goal was stunning. Goal of the season? Possibly!

Europa League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg vs. Stuttgart

We play Huddersfield on the week-end so I can start everyones thats fit. Today we need away goals and that's what I will be aiming for in Germany. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Bruma Terry Cole

Essien McEachran
Krasic Mata Redmond
Lukaku

Subs: Blackman/Luiz/Montoya/Ramires/Perotti/Kakuta/Negredo

Tactical View: Stars like Perotti, Luiz and Ramires are not able to start because of there fitness, but can still make impact later as subs. The rest of the squad is well balanced and I am confident we can get the right result.

Stuttgart 0-0 Chelsea

I guess we will have to do it the hard way at the Bridge then next week. We dominated and Redmond and sub Negredo hit the post each but we didn't get the job done and will have to at home no draw, a win!

Man Of The Match - Milos Krasic

Krasic again owned this match and nearly set up a lot of goals but we got unlucky and there keeper was in very good form.

FA Cup 5th Round vs. Huddersfield

Shoul be easy, so I'm sending Neil over there to take control of the match, I will pick the squad. So I will only know the result and the scores/assists, nothing more. I trust Neil and wish him and the squad luck over at Huddersfield. Lineup:

Blackman

Kane Ake Luiz Cole

Chalobah McEachran
Bongongui Kakuta Perotti
Necid

Subs: Hilario/Cahill/Kalas/Meireles/Ramires/De Jong/Negredo

Huddersfield 1-3 Chelsea

G: Kakuta/Ramires (2)
A: Luiz/Perotti (2)

Time To Talk To The Players!

Me "Have we turned things around from he first few games or what!? You guys are playing with a heart for a football, you are playing like champions. We have got ourselves in a good position, Carling Cup final, FA Cup 6th round, Europa League knock-outs and only 3 points off Spurs in the premier league. The hard work is just beginning though. In the next couple of days we have got a match at the Bridge against Stuttgart whcih we have to win, then 3 days later we play Liverpool in the Carling Cup final. I fully believe as well as the rest of the staff, you guys can win both games then go onto dominate like not even Bacelona could do. This is our season, we can do this, we can be champions!"

Cole "Your certainly right boss, if we can stay focussed, keep our chins up no matter what happens and believe, this could be the season to be at Chelsea."

Terry "Ash is right guys. We will win!"

Me "Thanks men, you are true leaders in a real **** good season so far."

Cech "I don't usually speak up but I am the vice-captain and I believe I should. We have to fight our hearts off, leaving nothing but blood sweat and tears on the pitch and know when your finished, you did it for Chelsea Football Club!"

Me "Thanks Petr, nie to hear from you mate. Basically guys, FIGHT!"

I Forgot....Mikel Is Still Technically A Chelsea Player!

So, Mikel left to join Lyon on loan at the start of the season, with a clause that he can sign for them for 8.75m in the off-season. But it seems like Mikel doesn't want that deal to go through. He has been performing great with an average of 7.40 a game but has only started 7 times out of a possible 20. This is what John Obi had to say

"When I first came to Lyon, I thought I would start in all the games I'm ready to, but, they have completely left me out recently, even though I was in brilliant form. So this is officially a come and get me plea, to Chelsea FC. I know Mr.Drury, you wanted to let me go, but I have done well and would love to come back next season and stay for a while. I just hope you have been impressed and hope you take the opportunity of having me back, because I would sure love to be next seaon"

Wow John, thank you. I left you out in the cold, and he still wants to return, class act from you John. I think I should take him back, I could loan Chalobah out and Mikel has a lot of quality and will challenge Essien and Romeu for the main starting role. Hopefully he doesn't have a change of mind come Summer.

Europa League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg vs. Stuttgart

I want to win the UEFA Europa League, and the first step to winning that is by winnin this. Lineup:

Cech

Montoya Bruma Cahill Bertrand

Romeu McEachran
Albrighton De Jong Redmond
Negredo

Subs: Blackman/Chalobah/Kane/Ramires/Perotti/Mata/Kakuta

Tactical View: I chose to pick the starting squad against Liverpool because that's the actual final. Still, look how good that squad is, we can win this!

Chelsea 2-1 Stuttgart

This was completely different to the scoreline. They never stood a chance and did good in stoppage time to convert their one chance. Firstly, Albrighton took a 3, he shot but it deflected off the wall. Bruma haeded it towards goal, but it deflected off the defender to the edge of the box where Negredo was, Negredo hit it low with a lot of power for the goal. Second, Albrighton took the corner. It was perfect and it looked like it was perfect for a volley for McEachran but as he swung back, he was pushed over, penalty! Negredo stepped up and just smashed it down the middle leaving the keeper on the left embarrised. Bring it on Sevilla in the next round!

Man Of The Match - Alvaro Negredo

2 goals and perfect play, his back to his old, goal scoring self. I hope he can make stiff competition with Lukaku to start reguarly now that his confidence is back.

Carling Cup FINAL vs. Liverpool

A mid-season final and I am living now. I have been to supproters clubs a lot in the last few days while Neil trains the players, they treated me as a god, never got that in Australia. A massive match for my Chelsea career, a possible first trophy in my first final. Lineup:

Cech

Srna Luiz Terry Cole

Essien Ramires
Krasic Mata Perotti
Lukaku

Subs: Blackman/Kalas/Montoya/Romeu/Redmond/Piazon/Negredo

Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Hey, who's the special one?! Seriously, after rebuilding the squad with cheap options and a very poor start to the season, we have one or first trophy possible while also looking strong in all the other competitions. In this particul match, we were against all odds. Terry and Luiz got injured in the first 10 minutes, so I went like his, right back first: Montoya Kalas Srna Cole. And we kept a clean sheet! That's called team work and determination. Or goal came when Cole put Perotti through who faked a shot with his right, put it on his left and gave it to the big man running into the ox like the Incredible Hulk. Lukaku took it well on his right, then put it on his left and beat Reina with perfect placement.

Man Of The Match - I just won my first cup in England, I don't really care who was the best player!

The players were obviously buzzing in the dressing room! But, they realised, especially the expeirienced players, that it was a minor trophy and there's a lot more possible this season. I didn't feel a need to say that and spoil the moment though, they partied deep into the night! And then had training the next day.

CCracking update mate. Is Bertrand good or overrated? Congrats on cup win bud. We've just played our first pre-season game.

Premier League vs. Wigan

After the glory of winning my first competition outside of Australia, I was very, very nice! Everyone that played against Liverpool will not participate today. This will not be easy for the squad I put out there though, Wigan are mid-table and it is at the DW. Lineup:

Blackman

Williams Ake Cahill Bertrand

Romeu McEachran
Albrighton Piazon Redmond
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Chalobah/Gordon/Meireles/Bongongui/De Jong/Necid

Tactical View: My midfield and forwards are obviously strong, but my defence is very weak and exposed. Montoya and Srna both played and Kane is suspnded, so Williams starts. Bertrand is strong on the left. And I used 3 central defenders against Liverpool so only Chalobah can come on from the bench to be a central defender.

Wigan 2-5 Chelsea

Scary match for a manager but it was definetly fun to watch at the end of the day. The defence were pushing up too much and often left Blackman helpless as they scored twice. They opened the scoring, but then Bertrand broke off their full back and crossed in the perfect ball that just went pass the keeper for Albrighton who tucked it in. We scored 4 minutes later when Redmond cut in on the edgo of the box and sliced it over to Albrighton who cut in and took it nicely under the keeper. They got the equaliser, but we scored again just before the end of the first half. Redmond faked a shot, the defender dived for it and Nathan was away. We was there perfectly for a shot but at the last second he spotted Mata inside the box on th other side free. He passed it to Mata who smashed it in to the open net. 6 minutes after half time, we struck again. Negredo held it up at half way and played through Albrighton as he broke free. He was extremely pacey when he recieved possesion at half way, leaving the rest in the dust. He shot at the edge of the box as the keeper was rushing and he skinned the onrushing keeper in a terrific goal to get Marc Albrighton his hat-trick. At the end of the match, we got another. Chalobah played a good pass to Redmond, who cut in and was away. He tricked the defensive midfielder, right back and right central defender and got past them. The left centre back went to cover but Redmonds pace was too much. Redmond ran into the ox and stopped and did a smart chip over the keeper for 5-2.

Man Of The Match - Marc Albrighton

He got a well deserved hat-trick and is starting to prove his worth. When I brought Marc, I thought he was a nice good cheap under-rated winger that I needed for depth. Krasic may have to start to worry with this young eager winger just behind him.