Age Of Empires (Original) Multiplayer

Aoe II: the conquerors expansion is still the best for me.

With you there, Conquerors was my favourite. Not played it for many moons and no longer have the discs. :(

With you there, Conquerors was my favourite. Not played it for many moons and no longer have the discs. :(

Aye Conquerors was definitively the best one. Just a LONG time since i've played it. Was going ape **** on AOE III when it came out |)

It looks like the majority would rather play the second one?

Awesome i actually found my disks. Remember buying the game back in 02. Really old, but still fun to play.

I don't have the disks, but I can get the game.

How do you intend to play these online games, Kris? Are you planning to use 3rd party software like Hamachi/GameRanger?

I don't have the disks, but I can get the game.

How do you intend to play these online games, Kris? Are you planning to use 3rd party software like Hamachi/GameRanger?

would be the only way really since Internet servers aren't supported anymore. Unless we all go to Kris's house and have a massive Lan Party ;)

I'd rather play I Kris. I'll see if i can get my hands on a copy this week, should be one floating around the internet somewhere.

I'll have a look for AOE II: TC in town tomorrow, if not I'm sure I can aquire it another way, would be up for some games for sure.