Age Of Empires (Original) Multiplayer

will age of empires II work on windows 7?

ye but graphics will be corrupt. still easily playable, just looks a bit weird. Somone (can't remember who, sorry!) posted on first page how to solve this.

well i ordered my copy and should be here tomorrow hopefully :)

<3 Thank god I am awesome at this game, might finally beat you at something.

Give me a week of playing it again and I bet I give you a run for your money smart *** :wub:

I always built a ton of barracks, and pumped out those centurions or whatever with that one nation who could produce 25% more of those soldiers than anyone else (almost zerg like) and then I'd build wall after wall after wall after wall.

I always built a ton of barracks, and pumped out those centurions or whatever with that one nation who could produce 25% more of those soldiers than anyone else (almost zerg like) and then I'd build wall after wall after wall after wall.

One suggestion. If you are in this (If not then it's fair) . But keep your strategies to yourself unless you wanna get *** raped :p

No, I'm out currently. And it's a rubbish noob tactic anyway.

It'd be cool if yall would take some videos of your larger games though.

One suggestion. If you are in this (If not then it's fair) . But keep your strategies to yourself unless you wanna get *** raped :p

You can all know my strategy..

win.

;)

Actually, it should be lose, as I am *****.

---------- Post added 18/05/2011 at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 17/05/2011 at 11:51 PM ----------

Installing right now :D

EDIT: Keeps getting stuck on 6% :/

You can all know my strategy..

win.

;)

Actually, it should be lose, as I am *****.

---------- Post added 18/05/2011 at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 17/05/2011 at 11:51 PM ----------

Installing right now :D

EDIT: Keeps getting stuck on 6% :/

give disc a soft wipe using your t shirt?

Have done. Keeps getting stuck at the same place. Copying the ARIALNBI.TTF file. Installed AoE1 and expansion fine. :/ :(

I would love to play the second one. Im not sure how you do it though.

Have done. Keeps getting stuck at the same place. Copying the ARIALNBI.TTF file. Installed AoE1 and expansion fine. :/ :(

you using that version I linked you with the 4 games on 1 disc
I would love to play the second one. Im not sure how you do it though.
use a program called hamachi or something similar. It's actually quite straightforward

Ah ok, ill have to look when I get home.

Is this a game that requires uber computer specs? or would a laptop that runs FM alright be suficiant?

Yes Jak, I am using that version, think I may have fixed it though :)

Definitely game for AoEII! Just need to get my hands on it again! You shall all learn to fear the Goths!

Indeed, I have fixed it, if any of you get that problem in the future, do this.

***.ttf is a font and you can copy it manually to your system.

"cd/system/fonts" copy all of them and open "start/control panel/fonts" and paste them.
The problem will be solved.

Ah ok, ill have to look when I get home.
Don't think its being decided what program we'll use yet so I wouldn't. Am sure Kris will tell every1 wot to download when we do this

Is this a game that requires uber computer specs? or would a laptop that runs FM alright be suficiant?
It's a v old game so a laptop can easily run it