Age Of Empires (Original) Multiplayer

would be the only way really since Internet servers aren't supported anymore. Unless we all go to Kris's house and have a massive Lan Party ;)

Ok, good news then. I'll try and get the game sorted within a few days depending on when people want to start playing.

My preference is always going to be Age of Empires II: Conquerors. Played it as recently as university in halls, regular LAN games with my mates.

I better get looking for this sometime this week then, I want in on this, my disks are all at home, could see about getting them posted down here.

I better get looking for this sometime this week then, I want in on this, my disks are all at home, could see about getting them posted down here.

check out my previous post with the link incase you can't get them sent down

ordering mine now :)

It's good, I've installed AOE II and conquerors on about 10 diff computers since it doesn't ask for CD key or doesn't care if you put the same one in (can't remember). Tho patching the game might ruin this so I have never done that.

i had it years ago, i thought i had it stll but couldont find it :/

I would also join in with this. Have AoE II with the Conqueror's expansion. Had to wipe off the dust from the cover so I'll try and remove my rustiness before we start this!

All hail, King of the losers!

Last edited:
I've got it...somewhere, I'd be up for it once/if I find it. If you're interested in playing other PC games, I'd be up for LOTR BFME2, Red Alert 2, too.

I don't have the disks, but I can get the game.

How do you intend to play these online games, Kris? Are you planning to use 3rd party software like Hamachi/GameRanger?

I think Hamachi would be the best option.

I'll have a look for AOE II: TC in town tomorrow, if not I'm sure I can aquire it another way, would be up for some games for sure.

<3 Thank god I am awesome at this game, might finally beat you at something.

I would also join in with this. Have AoE II with the Conqueror's expansion. Had to wipe off the dust from the cover so I'll try and remove my rustiness before we start this!

Good man :)

did any one play age of mythology?

I have them all, I really didn't like this one for the same reason I don't like III. Too many perks & additional ways to make the games shorter.

Looks like II is the game of choice. Will start getting the practise in so I can pwn you all.

What makes Tunngle any better?

Just whenever people can hunt out the game. Happy to play anytime.

Personally I would rather play in a couple weeks time after my exams are over. I then have 3 weeks off so could play almost anytime then

Mine should be here by tomorrow :)

Hum... my copy must be somewhere in the junk of my floordrobe. I'll find it at some point.

Seeing this thread made me dig out my copy, but I also had to dig out my old laptop, cos none of the games work on Mac, have ordered them now thought. Proper Classic!

Oh good news, we are playing II. I have that one!