Age Of Empires (Original) Multiplayer

Is this a game that requires uber computer specs? or would a laptop that runs FM alright be suficiant?

double-facepalm-demotivational-post.jpg

Anyone up for starting this weekend or any time later than that?

Got my last important exam on Friday, and last ever one next Tuesday so I'm free for ages after that.

Anyone up for starting this weekend or any time later than that?

Got my last important exam on Friday, and last ever one next Tuesday so I'm free for ages after that.

I would prefer a week on Friday personally, that's when I finish my exams (except 1 but thats 3 weeks after for some bizzare reason). Also it's half term then so people may be more likely to be free

I am free when ever, had my last exam on monday :)

What makes Tunngle any better?

1. It's sole purpose is for gaming.
2. Had no hassle with it whatsoever. Used it with FM, Rainbow Six Vegas, Sanctum, Monday Night Combat, and a few others as well and never had any connection issues.

I'm always free. Just say when you wanna play and i'm on :)

Never heard of "Tunngle", but might be worth a shot. Have had a lot of trouble with hamachi over the time i've used it.

If you lot want I have a Mumble server you're more than welcome to use as well.

would love to play II with a load of guys, despite the graphics being ****** up by windows 7. I've done 3 player over my lan before and it went a bit laggy in places but hopefully this would be fine :)

Just sumbled across this, might be what you're looking for...

If anyone is having trouble with ingame colors (mostly seen on water) create a bat file containing this:

taskkill /F /IM Explorer.exe
age2_x1.exe
Start explorer.exe

If anyone is having trouble with ingame colors (mostly seen on water) create a bat file containing this:

age2_x1.exe
Start explorer.exe

thanks for that lee, will give it a look. The game is still easily playable, it's just a slight annoyance

If you lot want I have a Mumble server you're more than welcome to use as well.

age2_x1.exe
Start explorer.exe

Thanks Lee, for both. I'm having horrible screen res problems which is doing my head in. Any idea's how to fix it?

Mumble's obstructive interface ftl.

That said, not like we have anyone offering a Ventrilo server around here! :)

Anyone want to play some of this soon? :)

Lets see if we can get a few of us, and then go from there :) would be good to get at least 4 :)

Lets see if we can get a few of us, and then go from there :) would be good to get at least 4 :)

hopefully people will see this thread has been bumped and say if they can play. Hopefully Kris will see this when he comes online too. You thinking we would do teams or a free for all? I would prefer teams tbh

hopefully people will see this thread has been bumped and say if they can play. Hopefully Kris will see this when he comes online too. You thinking we would do teams or a free for all? I would prefer teams tbh

Not fussed. We can do some free for all games, some team games, what ever, it's all good in the hood. I won't be able to play evenings till next weds or so, as I will have my gf over, and I imagine the last thing she wants to do is sit and watch me play AoE...

.. although.. muhaha!

I finally resolved the colour issues so I am good to go :)