I'll grab a screenshot next time I'm in with my mate. We've played about 12 years in the game though, so all newgens.
Here you go, i've just sold my big names in favour of youth, but there are still some good players in there!

Attachments

• 1st 11.PNG
    1st 11.PNG
    192.5 KB · Views: 251
Do the defender roles have to be CD BPD on those sides?
Hi Peter1978, to be honest I don't think it matters. Originally I though the BPD may interfere with the DLP, but actually they play well together, but the B2B comes deep too, so don't think it should impact the tactic all that much.

I'm now in 2033 with my mate and we have both sold our superstars in favour of youth, but i've kept my striker as he is something special. He is always beating the offside trap and is pretty clinical in front of goal. He also takes corners which helps keep his rating up in games when he's a bit isolated...and he's still only 23!

Attachments

• Marcos.PNG
    Marcos.PNG
    285.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Marcos History.PNG
    Marcos History.PNG
    201.1 KB · Views: 270
Just want to encourage everyone to use this tactic. Here is my Sheffield United results at the start of the 3rd season in Prem

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 22.49.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 22.49.32.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 291
This is my team for those interested. Used tactic last year to get CL so attracting better players now. Raphinha is silly good.

Just want to encourage everyone to use this tactic. Here is my Sheffield United results at the start of the 3rd season in Prem
Great stuff and thank you for the kind words, looks like you're scoring lots of goals too! Good luck.

Great stuff and thank you for the kind words, looks like you're scoring lots of goals too! Good luck.
Honestly thank you for sharing! Yes its original just minus get stuck in. Here is the team, apologies!
Only advice I'd give is how important pace/off the ball is for the front 3. You'll score for fun if you can get that! (think Osimhen,Adeyemi etc)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 22.51.00.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 22.51.00.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 289
Just to emphasise my earlier point. Here is expected goals stats for the league as well as Raphinha's stats from RW to start the season, just lethal.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 23.10.48.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 23.10.48.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 23.11.15.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 23.11.15.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 152
Just to emphasise my earlier point. Here is expected goals stats for the league as well as Raphinha's stats from RW to start the season, just lethal.
Raphinha is loving that inside forward role, amazing. So glad it's working for you and I agree pace is important for the front three but is also a bonus for the back four! Hope you keep it going with Sheffield United.

Raphinha is loving that inside forward role, amazing. So glad it's working for you and I agree pace is important for the front three but is also a bonus for the back four! Hope you keep it going with Sheffield United.

Haha I appreciate that, me too! Will update come the end of the season.

Hello, I really enjoy the football with this tactic!!
My only concern is that in Champions League especially against big team who play attacking football I get blown away.
Are there any tweaks that you can suggest or an alternative tactics for the difficult matches??

Hello, I really enjoy the football with this tactic!!
My only concern is that in Champions League especially against big team who play attacking football I get blown away.
Are there any tweaks that you can suggest or an alternative tactics for the difficult matches??
Hi @Disasterman. Thanks for trying it out. A couple of people have changed to positive mentality which seems to work but also changing the DLP to a defensive duty helps solidify the midfield. If you want to change it up. The SS can be dropped for a DM(S) and the DLP can then become a CM(A) or Mezzala(A).

Hi @Disasterman. Thanks for trying it out. A couple of people have changed to positive mentality which seems to work but also changing the DLP to a defensive duty helps solidify the midfield. If you want to change it up. The SS can be dropped for a DM(S) and the DLP can then become a CM(A) or Mezzala(A).

If I use mezzala (A) instead of DLP, will it be 433? DM(S) instead of SS?

Is there any change to the wingback?

If I use mezzala (A) instead of DLP, will it be 433? DM(S) instead of SS?

Is there any change to the wingback?
Yes, it would be a 433. I would try the DLP to a defend duty first and positive mentality.