Trying to turn those 0-0's in wins. Played the wingbacks wider, de defense deeper and some settings to remain patient. More shots, but still a marginal win. I'll test some more...

View attachment 104635

I'm trying the attacking version with Bournemouth, 1st season, just finished the first half of the season and can say this tactic is unstoppable :p, I'm sitting the 1st place after 21 matches in the league! :)

agg001.png

agg002.png

agg003.png

whats your starting line up

New save: Tranmere, Vanarama National League
Goal: To become a better team than Everton and Liverpool

I decided to go with the defensive version. So far Im very happy. Very solid defensive especially. Possession normally 60%+. The tactic is only accomplished. More to come. Another great tactic from Master TFF.

View attachment 104590View attachment 104589View attachment 104588

I'm trying the attacking version with Bournemouth, 1st season, just finished the first half of the season and can say this tactic is unstoppable :p, I'm sitting the 1st place after 21 matches in the league! :)

agg001.png

agg002.png

agg003.png

Hey,

What's skin is this?

Thanks

All gone pete tong help

what to do

What version do you use?

What was your team media prediction before the season? It might change during the season if you do good so you need to check it when the season started.

What's your current position in the league?

But it seems that the defensive version is more stable than the attacking version or it might be that Southampton isn't good enough to use the attacking version for all matches

I'd say that the defensive version is the most optimal choice to go in any situation and you can't do wrong when you choose to use it but using the attacking version "blindly" might be very risky in many cases and to use it without risk you should know what attacking approach your opponent is going to use against you, how many positions in his tactics will be attacking you.

I'd suggest starting all matches with the defensive version and after the 1st half make a decision keep using the defensive version or change for the attacking version.

The attacking version can be used without risk only in cases when you know that your opposition is going "Park The Bus" against you.

The main advantage of this set of tactics over Beast tactic is that it gives you great flexibility compare to Beast and when you need to be defensive you use the defensive version and when you need to go "Berserk" you use the attacking version and with Beast you alwasy can be only "defensive".

Last edited: