I can never beat teams what play 4231 wide especially Arsenal

Mate, if you play with Instant Result and your team doesn't consist of the best players in the game then you should use only the defensive version all time.

The defensive version is an improved version of the Beast V4 tactic.

Aggressor defensive version for home matches and good old beast v4 away works well for my small club...

I'm liking the look of this tactic.. I may give it a go.

Do you think it will work with a club like Rangers or even a mediocre championship side to push for promotion.

All seemed to be have been tested on Premiership teams and i already have a Man Utd and Crystal Palace save.

I'm liking the look of this tactic.. I may give it a go.

Do you think it will work with a club like Rangers or even a mediocre championship side to push for promotion.

All seemed to be have been tested on Premiership teams and i already have a Man Utd and Crystal Palace save.
Will work with any team mate with the right players. And following the advice in the OP. I know a few people doing LLM saves with great success.

Will work with any team mate with the right players. And following the advice in the OP. I know a few people doing LLM saves with great success.

Thanks mate.

I'm still undecided who to start one with.. I'm sick of The Premiership but always end up going back to it for some reason :(

Thanks mate.

I'm still undecided who to start one with.. I'm sick of The Premiership but always end up going back to it for some reason :(
Dortmund, Leverkusen, Spurs, Atletico would all be fun. Maybe try getting one of the Milan clubs back to the glory days :)

I can never beat teams what play 4231 wide especially Arsenal

In my save PSG plays 4231 with Inside forwards and they frickin rule everything, didn't even lost a game this season in the league, won Champions League twice in a row (i stopped them 3rd time with luck, but i was overpowered easily)
Meanwhile we can't create a dominating 4231 to save our lives :D

finished third in PL with mk dons using beast v4,do you guys recommend using aggresor defensive version>is it far superior to beast v4?

Last edited: