The tactic has low crosses. Would you stick to this although you have two tall strikers like Peter Crouch and Lacina Traore on top? My strikers are not as tall as them but over average. 186 and 192 cm.

Game One - plug and play about 75% (made my usual tweaks for lower league football) - lucky ive been playing a version of AlQuedaSVBTweak anyway so move my tweaks over from that. Simple enough change.

About 80% fully fluid. 1st against 8th (ish i think).

View attachment 1104267View attachment 1104268View attachment 1104270

Some great play between the front 3, need to work on the wide players press a bit more, so its as effective as shutting down the oppo as my other one, but I can always tweak the defensive one. I conceeded one direct from a corner so not a tactic issue. My slot this in the save above. My salford team still running riot with an adapted WARLORD! tactic.

Great work.

The tactic has low crosses. Would you stick to this although you have two tall strikers like Peter Crouch and Lacina Traore on top? My strikers are not as tall as them but over average. 186 and 192 cm.

mate, when you've got such tall strikers then you can change it to "Mixed"

I can't seem to get Aggressor to work, tried both the defensive and attackign one.. but BEAST v1-4 was soooo good for me

mate, when you've got such tall strikers then you can change it to "Mixed"

Thanx! The defensive version looks fantastic! Both Tranmere in 2016 and Everton in 2025 are unbeatable when I use this tactic. Tomorrow I will be on a network game with a friend where little Avellino from Italy is my team. Very curious how that will work out. We are in Serie A but expected to be relegated. Hopefully Aggressor! will be our salvation. :)

Well in my opinion if someone like play FMT with instant result, than beast v4 is better choice..

Well in my opinion if someone like play FMT with instant result, than beast v4 is better choice..

Mate, if you play with Instant Result and your team doesn't consist of the best players in the game then you should use only the defensive version all time.

The defensive version is an improved version of the Beast V4 tactic.

which foot on which striker side are people having most success?

same foot on same side or inverted?

Mate, if you play with Instant Result and your team doesn't consist of the best players in the game then you should use only the defensive version all time.

The defensive version is an improved version of the Beast V4 tactic.

mate! Are you saying that aggressor defensive version is much better than beast v4? Even play the game in commentary mode?

Just plugged this in my Utd save 65% fluid. First 5 results are

beat WBA 1-4 attacking
beat Liverpool 0-4 defensive
beat Carlisle 0-5 attacking
beat Bournemouth 4-1 attacking
beat Leicester 4-1 attacking

Not bad start. Can't wait till it's 100% fluid :)

These tactics are insane! Next 2 results beat both Burnley and Swansea one home one away using attacking version against bothe 5-0. Can't remember seeing tactics so good attacking wise and so tight at the back. Great work!

No doubt best tactic ive ever used in fm 2017

Dude great job. This AGGRESSOR is one helluva tactic. Fits Arsenal very well. Registered only for this purpose, to let you know that you made a great tactics.

These tactics are insane! Next 2 results beat both Burnley and Swansea one home one away using attacking version against bothe 5-0. Can't remember seeing tactics so good attacking wise and so tight at the back. Great work!

who you play and what potions First 11

who you play and what potions First 11

Attacking Version

DDG
Lucas-Bailly
Shaw-Passalack
Pogba-Schniederlin-Carrick
Mkytarian
Ibra-Marial

Defencive Version

DDG
Lucas-Smalling