I tried many tactic at 17, I can say that at least 20 top tactic. No one is stable.. I don't say tactics are bad just this game is absurd. Of course I don't wanna win all games with 6-0, I dont't look for exploit but I don't want to lose games that opponent had 1 shoot and I had 26 shoot with a lots of clear/half chances . People send SS to forum with Juve,Manu,Arsenal,Tottenham.. Lol this teams are the best teams on football world so you don't need a beast tactic to win everything.. I tried this many times. Let's start with a game with Juve and just do a tactic you want. If you can do an average tactic still you'll win everything.

... yeah man, it's the same for me. Same results (Lose matches with a massive scoring stats.)

this game is broken. With FM 17 sports interactive lost a lot of player

1. If someone says something about ME, that the last update had some impact on it.. Then everybody loses their ****

2. If you are getting bad results, then its bad man management, ALRIGHT!.. but what to do, when good strikers in game (Lukaku, lacazette) ..keep missing one on one.. like bambi on ice or i am just getting emelie heskey in every Strikers/attacking midfielder i buy? ... IF something happens like this in Fifa, then its totally my fault.. what can i do here? :@

and if by chance they manage to beat the goalkeeper, then there is Woodwork

3. IT'S SO frustrating with superhuman goalkeepers who saves everything and my goalkeeper standing there like a training cone because anyone can score from 45-20 meters distance easily

Presenting you the lastest: View attachment 1108088

Last edited:
1. If someone says something about ME, that the last update had some impact on it.. Then everybody loses their ****

2. If you are getting bad results, then its bad man management, ALRIGHT!.. but what to do, when good strikers in game (Lukaku, lacazette) ..keep missing one on one.. like bambi on ice or i am just getting emelie heskey in every Strikers/attacking midfielder i buy? ... IF something happens like this in Fifa, then its totally my fault.. what can i do here? :@

3. IT'S SO frustrating with superhuman goalkeepers who saves everything and my goalkeeper standing there like a training cone because anyone can score from 45-20 meters distance easily

Do you tweak every game? Do you do the right team talks? Do you adapt the OI? Doesn't matter if you have Lazarette, if his role is not one that fits him he will 'miss'. I won the treble with Stoke and with Sassuolo first season! The days of plug and play are over! Bony was my top scorer, he's a lot worst than Lacazarette

Bro we have brains of course we did this and I am sure he did this too. Look at this SS it's not about OI's,team talks lol be realistic. You don't need to protect SI. You bought this game with money and they must do this game better!

I played this game nearby 10 years FM17 is just a game not a simulator for me. A game that based on mood of ME.

Do you tweak every game? Do you do the right team talks? Do you adapt the OI? Doesn't matter if you have Lazarette, if his role is not one that fits him he will 'miss'. I won the treble with Stoke and with Sassuolo first season! The days of plug and play are over! Bony was my top scorer, he's a lot worst than Lacazarette

Last edited:
I am just laughing.. What can I say?
Of course games like these happens in real life too but maybe 1 in a season..

There we go again "The days of plug and play are over!", i understand the concept, right players, right role and given time to get fluidity , team cohesion, Squad management, OI and to answer your question, no i dont tweak every game and read through so many teamtalk guides.. And Lacazette fits perfectly into the given roll..

Bro we have brains of course we did this and I am sure he did this too. Look at this SS it's not about OI's,team talks lol be realistic. You don't need to protect SI. You bought this game with money and they must do this game better!

I played this game nearby 10 years FM17 is just a game not a simulator for me. A game that based on mood of ME.
I am not protecting anything, it's not about OI's? it's a fundamental aspect of the game. Showing screenshots of results is not proving anything, if it is morale manager? Did you praise your players or do a team meeting?

There we go again "The days of plug and play are over!", i understand the concept, right players, right role and given time to get fluidity , team cohesion, Squad management, OI and to answer your question, no i dont tweak every game and read through so many teamtalk guides.. And Lacazette fits perfectly into the given roll..
Ok I guess it must have been a fluke that I won everything with Stoke and Sassuolo, keep up your sarcasm it will get you to amazing heights in your life. FM17 is flawed, free kicks and corners are shambles, throw ins are a mess too, your goalkeeper doesn't listen to your "passing instructions" and there are plenty more. But if it was impossible then it would be impossible for EVERYONE to have success, but yes you are right and we are all wrong.

Ok bro this is the first time i play this game i need to learn, my fault.

I am not protecting anything, it's not about OI's? it's a fundamental aspect of the game. Showing screenshots of results is not proving anything, if it is morale manager? Did you praise your players or do a team meeting?

Let's send me your save with we transfer?

Ok I guess it must have been a fluke that I won everything with Stoke and Sassuolo, keep up your sarcasm it will get you to amazing heights in your life. FM17 is flawed, free kicks and corners are shambles, throw ins are a mess too, your goalkeeper doesn't listen to your "passing instructions" and there are plenty more. But if it was impossible then it would be impossible for EVERYONE to have success, but yes you are right and we are all wrong.

This is a bug mate.I also had this in fm14 all you have to do is report it to SI.In fm14 i had the same problem i tried every best tactic back the results were similar dominating each and every but either loosing them or drawing them

mood of ME. LUL

"Superkeepers" (not really, this sums up 95% of matches uploaded with such stats): http://i.imgur.com/PV809Jd.jpg

There's a reason tactics like that aren't supported in the SI forums much. They overload/exploit defensive errors in the ME by throwing masses of players forward on each single spell of possession, which is what makes them work. If you're new, you might not be aware of this. However, there is limited balance to them, any opponent would find an easy way through on occasion. Be happy that they are released and can get you great results which they can clearly do as else they wouldn't be uploaded (the guys know what they're doing and are good at this). Just take the losses and the occasional hiccup on the chin. Including some funny stats (22 shots, a miserably 3 on target). This is still called AGGRESSOR for a reason*. The real life argument would carry weight if teams in football would widespread play like that. They don't.

* There's currently a popular one named "park the bus" --- it doesn't park the bus in any kind of way either though. :D

Last edited:
This is a bug mate.I also had this in fm14 all you have to do is report it to SI.In fm14 i had the same problem i tried every best tactic back the results were similar dominating each and every but either loosing them or drawing them

if you think its a bug then i will totally reinstall the game and then report if the problem is still there, THanks!

"Superkeepers" (not really, this sums up 95% of matches uploaded with such stats): http://i.imgur.com/PV809Jd.jpg

There's a reason tactics like that aren't supported in the SI forums much. They overload/exploit defensive bugs in the ME by throwing masses of players forward on each single spell of possession, which is what makes them work. If you're new, you might not be aware of this. However, there is limited balance to them, any opponent would find an easy way through on occasion. Be happy that they if and when they get you results which they clearly do as else they wouldn't be uploaded (the guys know what they're doing). And take the losses on the chin. This is called AGGRESSOR for a reason. The real life argument would carry weight if teams in football would widespread play like that. They don't.

Take a look at some of these awful stats, 22 shots and 3 on target.

i understand your point, with ”shots on target” but I am not complaining about losing the match, it’s about the way I am losing it , with all woodworks and one on one misses. The thing is I really don’t like instant result, I play every match… but still not getting the results like others

i understand your point, with ”shots on target” but I am not complaining about losing the match, it’s about the way I am losing it

Player: My team misses lots of one on ones and easy sitters.
Uploaded match: http://i.imgur.com/PV809Jd.jpg
Has been that way for years now.

Open for anything new for a change though. Genuine one on ones shouldn't be converted at much higher rates than 1 in 3. Tactics like that completely drop the pants when going forward, there is limited defensive cover. It's also going narrow, which can make it easy for certain formations packing the middle and parking the bus to defend (shots then go off, but mostly poorly ones). That is part of what makes them work, don't change it. However opponents have a reasonably easy way to your goal on occasion precisely because the aggressiveness. If I could simply say that if you are downloading tactics you have no right to complain. However you seem new imo it it's always worth pointing out. ^^) This forum is largely about beating the ME, the guys excel at this. That is what the tactics are mostly geared for. Which is also the reason why you have players asking about patches, as patches can tweak the engine and fix what was exploited. Not sure what would cause more rage-quits though. :D SI ever fixing all the bugs/holes and AI managers so that this wouldn't be doable. Or them leaving it be, as it is a popular way of playing the game, and a different one compared to for instance the SI tactical forums. If this one doesn't work for you, you could try a different one... however there likely isn't a 100% perfect one unless SI would program all AI managers to play the same formation, players, roles, etc.

Last edited:
Back