Just got Kolding IF from Danish 2nd division (semi-pro, predicted 3rd) promoted to Superligaen in just three seasons with tweaked Att. Aggressor v1. Conceded many goals but my offensive line has been excellent in every division.

yes it's true but it doesn't work for me anymore (in the second season with inter)

then maybe its a bad morle, bad team talk, i use the team talks during the game, if see that my team are'nt preformeing well i do a team meating, you are a manger you should do this things from time to time, and its just my opinion

haha hugo Lliros has won the game:

0730a-c6d4a9a3-5102-4488-9704-8d7c338bf6d1.png

is there an exploit for throw ins in FM17? or is it only older FMs?

can someone recommend me a WB(S) for nottingham forest? I just won the championship. I only got Lichaj which is ok, but I need some cover for him or possibly a new starting WB(S). I got kuki in ST position, hope he'll be good with this tactic, gotta train is passing more i guess. The total transfer budget would be 10mil.

Last edited:
can someone recommend me a WB(S) for nottingham forest? I just won the championship. I only got Lichaj which is ok, but I need some cover for him or possibly a new starting WB(S). I got kuki in ST position, hope he'll be good with this tactic, gotta train is passing more i guess. The total transfer budget would be 10mil.

Just use the filters on the first page,you should be able to find someone in budget

Definately not working anymore after the update. Dang, I really liked this tactic.

Sorry, still works. Just hit bad form in all my saves at once. I beat Swansea 0-9 and Chelsea 1-2 away!

yes, i starts all my games with the defesive version, and i change to the attacking when a team park the bus or when i need a goal

Mate, did u already update ur fm17 to 17.3.1? Does it still working with your save?

Back