Can we just point out that this thread is 53 pages long and we are still on version 1 of the tactic :O

Hi, I'm about to start my 2nd season on this game with Arsenal and just wondered how it is going for people or if the ME catches on? Are there any tweaks worth making, so far I drop wing backs back on occasions, but I wanted to see how it was for everyone else?

0730c-9ed7eba7-d201-4571-9b50-fb7b5930c4c3.png

went on a huge winning run but now haven't won for 6 games! Set the league record for goals already this season and yet in these last 6 games I haven't scored more than 2 in a match! Any ideas why this might have happened??

good tactic

Great tactic. Tried with Newcastle, rotated attacking at home, Def away. Promoted first season with 100 pts, Gale scoring 42 goals.

just bought a few new players, will try this season in premier.

Last edited:
can someone recommend me a WB(S) for nottingham forest? I just won the championship. I only got Lichaj which is ok, but I need some cover for him or possibly a new starting WB(S). I got kuki in ST position, hope he'll be good with this tactic, gotta train is passing more i guess. The total transfer budget would be 10mil.

i bought Nicholas Tagliafico for 6 mil, and Michel Morganella cheap to cover both sides. Tagliafico is doing excellent there, and other as cover seems good..

good luck

Do you use only the defensive one? Do you think it's better than the attacking version?

I use AC Milan and I'm in 5th position. Bought players for the future (Bentancur and another south american player), so I'm with the basic AC Milan team.

I know it's a good position considering the players I have, but I always used the attacking version, should i try to play only with the defensive one?

Do you use only the defensive one? Do you think it's better than the attacking version?

I use AC Milan and I'm in 5th position. Bought players for the future (Bentancur and another south american player), so I'm with the basic AC Milan team.

I know it's a good position considering the players I have, but I always used the attacking version, should i try to play only with the defensive one?

I would follow TFF's suggestion at the OP : start all matches with the defensive version and at the 2nd half make a decision to keep using the defensive version or change for the attacking version

Honestly even if i need goals i never switch to the attacking one, i feel this one is useless.

Right now i'm on a 2 season unbeaten run in Serie A (with Juve yes, but still..) with the defensive one, best tactic i've ever used in FM.
Feels like if you have the right players, tactic is unbeatable

Honestly even if i need goals i never switch to the attacking one, i feel this one is useless.

Right now i'm on a 2 season unbeaten run in Serie A (with Juve yes, but still..) with the defensive one, best tactic i've ever used in FM.
Feels like if you have the right players, tactic is unbeatable

if you have the right players for any tactic youd be unbeatable

Back