Can't get it working, seems every attack down the flank i concede...

This tactic is awesome using it with both Feyenoord and Newcastle no signings and top of the league will post some screenshots later.

Mates,
can you tell me in which post I can find FMSerbia tweak?
thanks

TTF ? Any plans on putting a TTF tactic testing league together like the one you did for FM 2017 , it was helpful for finding tactics imo

Watford, first season :)

khh66.png
Which version defensive or attacking?

I would love to try this tactic but I cant download anything from mediafire - AntiVirus goes absolutely apeshit crazy and blocks the site.

Did you add any instructions for players? If not i can just copy it from your pictures =) Unless someone can upload it to this site.

Cant find FMSerbias tweak either which people keep talking about

I would love to try this tactic but I cant download anything from mediafire - AntiVirus goes absolutely apeshit crazy and blocks the site.

Did you add any instructions for players? If not i can just copy it from your pictures =) Unless someone can upload it to this site.

TFF AGGRESSOR ( DEFENSIVE VERSION ) V1_20B3A6FF-D8C0-4868-BEF5-FF719EF14E5D.fmf (39.9 KB)

Tried chrome browser with the uBlock Origin adblocker? maybe the add blocker will keep your antivirus from freaking out :)

Tried chrome browser with the uBlock Origin adblocker? maybe the add blocker will keep your antivirus from freaking out :)

Im using Chrome already with an adblocker (Its just called Adblock) - Is the uBlock Origin a better version?

But no I have not. Will give it a try tho - if you say its better?

I find uBlock Origin to be the best i've tried so far, and read quite a few positive reviews on different security sites and forums - I hope it will do the trick for you :)

Player instructions for FM Touch version

Hi guys. Could anyone make some screenshots with the player instructions for the defensive version at least. I can't dowload the tactic since it is not compatible with FM Touch version. I recreated it from all the screenshots found in this thread. Thanks in advance.

Back