Some of the best game players are wings... what we do with them?

defensive version

07312-1e643388-20a5-4365-813f-cab6cbaabb00.png

Last edited:
This tactic is simply amazing :)

I've been using the defensive version with Southampton

aggdlo22.png

aggdlo33.png

aggdlo44.png

which version mate?

defensive. i used attacking only when i really needed a goal, very rarely. Shame I lost a game with Newcastle, I could've been Premier League champion as i only needed one more win.

defensive version

07312-1e643388-20a5-4365-813f-cab6cbaabb00.png
Could you please help me with some screenshots with the player instructions? I'm playing FM Touch and I can't download the tactic. Thanks and great results btw.

Could you be more specifically? :)

About what players are you talking?

Unfortonately I have not explored it yet, this is the FM I play less since maybe I start in CM 00/01... lack of time.
But I'm training Benfica and I have lots of "good" wingers like Salvio, Carrillo, Zivkovic or Gonçalo Guedes..

It seems nobody wants to spare a few minutes to take some screenshots with the player instructions and upload them here to help those playing FM Touch who are not able to download and use this tactic. Everybody is so busy...

It seems nobody wants to spare a few minutes to take some screenshots with the player instructions and upload them here to help those playing FM Touch who are not able to download and use this tactic. Everybody is so busy...

Pal, it's now just few screenshots, it requires doing a lot of screenshots because the set pieces are also important

Install Demo FM17 to your PC, import the tactic and then transfer all TIs, PIs and set pieces to your tablet

Hi guys. Could anyone make some screenshots with the player instructions for the defensive version at least. I can't dowload the tactic since it is not compatible with FM Touch version. I recreated it from all the screenshots found in this thread. Thanks in advance.

What are you talking about? I'm using this tactic on FM Touch without any problems.

Back