07314-cd7b960b-6108-4575-a27d-d27dab3c6de9.png

This tactic is amazing

I'm using it with Lazio and it looks like I might win Seria A :)

dwd3232222.png

Hi friends!

I want to make my newgen MC/AMC a world class player, for this i want him to make many goals and assists. What position should i put the new star? And also, should i use the attacking or the defensive one?

Thx!

Hi friends!

I want to make my newgen MC/AMC a world class player, for this i want him to make many goals and assists. What position should i put the new star? And also, should i use the attacking or the defensive one?

Thx!

The defensive version should be your main tactic so I would play him as the middle central midfielder

Man Utd first season.

Won Premier League with record points and goals scored. Also won Euro League.

But... was knocked out first round of both League Cup and FA Cup so allowed me to play main squad consistently. Usually 3 games a week takes it toll. Still very satisfied and interested to see how it does 2nd season with better squad depth.

Played Defensive version all the time, other than when chasing a goal when I switched to Attacking or last 10 min of a close game when I change to Contain version.

Central Mid (Attacking) was amazing with Pogba getting 28 goals and 11 assists.

View attachment 100637
View attachment 100636
View attachment 100635
View attachment 100634

2 goal in 17 match???????????? lol kinda impossible.
I have gone through seasons in the Prem conceding only 5 or 7 goals. And that's with a lot of rotation and youngsters getting time. If I started with my first team all the time I'm sure I could get it down.

Can you send me your save? I'm sure that I did sth wrong and I'm not a Beginner.. I just can love 17..

I have gone through seasons in the Prem conceding only 5 or 7 goals. And that's with a lot of rotation and youngsters getting time. If I started with my first team all the time I'm sure I could get it down.

I really miss TFFs updates too - BUT I also understand why he doesn't update anything, because this tactic is still amazing!

I've been doing the Ferguson challenge in the Czech Republic with Brno tinkering with my own 5-3-2 tactic. First season I took over with them 15th out of 16th (in november, because of the challenge) and I managed to land on 13th when the season was over.

Next season the season was wide open because the top contender were failing so much I actually had a chance. And after some mixed results I went to TFFs Aggressor - and because my own tactics were much inspired by TFF and Knap, the transition was seemless. Boy I don't regret going with Aggressor, won all 13 games after using it!!

View attachment 100619

The 'marked' game against Sparta Prague, where I won 1-0, was the first game with Aggressor.

View attachment 100618

League table. It's worth mentioning that Brno is definitely a pretty mediocre squad - so this is a huge achievement, first league victory ever! (Best league position prior was 3rd)
Fergie got a second place in his second season, we bettered him, which is insane. Thanks TFF!! And take that Fergie haha ;)

Last edited:
Back