Hello everyone!
im using the new tactic (Balanced) and it has been terrible....
In 7 games with Maritimo (Portugal) I lost 6 and won 1 game...
I use the same OI, the same training and the filters in order to get the best players for the squad
I hope you guys could help me because this tactic, in my OMarseille save made me won the championship with 30 points ahead of the second
Good saves everyone

Sure? But the rating is accurate with each role and position. CA is global :O
Potential Ability is the amount of points a player can possibly get, depending on his character and playing time. Current ability is the amount of points currently spread on a players profile. The current rating % and pot rating % indicate how much of his abilities a player is able to recall on the pitch.
For example, a player with 130CA, with 15 passing, 15 vision, 15 dribbling is better on the pitch as a playmaker than a 160CA player with 12 passing, 12 vision and 12 dribbling. I hope you get it.

Thanks again to TFF for creating such amazing tactic. I cant help but to share my experience with the tactic.

After my last spurs save, i had a break. Recently i started a new save with a friend, we picked the team in PL that is currently bottom three in real life to challenge ourselves. I picked hull city and he chose sunderland.
I have been having great success with hull city using this tactic. (i played with instant result mostly) Its almost unbelievable that my friend think that i hacked lol.

1st year. Media predicted i would be relegated at 20th, but i ended up at 8th which is a great over achievement.

View attachment 99676View attachment 99672

2nd year, i made some recruitment with around 30m budget with 48 months installment and alot of loan signing. BOMB! CL qualification and only 5 points behind MU. won the EFL, FA as well.
View attachment 99674View attachment 99671

3rd year, i won the PL, EFL, reached the CL quarter final.
View attachment 99673View attachment 99670

I came out a method on myself after a 3 years save who play small team among the elite. (only applicable with IR)
If youre underdog playing against very big club / tough away game that you think you have very little chance to win, i would suggest going with the Attacking version, if youre lucky, you could get a draw or even a win from it, you would mostly lose/draw with the Balanced version.
I use the balanced version in all home game, and 90% it came out a win, sometimes a draw.

Hey TFF

What is more important in GS? CA or Role Rating?

Here's some examples of how you can find players with good attribute distribution via rating files in FM Genie Scout, just by sticking to 8-10 very basic attributes

You can adjust it to any position or role you want to get.

Hey pal,

Could you tell How can I get these menus in Genie Scout? It seems I looked everywhere but just can't find it…

Thanks

Corner on balanced version amc or mcl,mcr?

Only -- AMC/MC(the def. version)/MCL/MCR positions should take the corners

this is on op.

Last edited:
Corner on balanced version amc or mcl,mcr?

Only -- AMC/MC(the def. version)/MCL/MCR positions should take the corners

this is on op.

According to the OP, AMC/MCL/MCR should take corners on Balanced version

Thanks again to TFF for creating such amazing tactic. I cant help but to share my experience with the tactic.

After my last spurs save, i had a break. Recently i started a new save with a friend, we picked the team in PL that is currently bottom three in real life to challenge ourselves. I picked hull city and he chose sunderland.
I have been having great success with hull city using this tactic. (i played with instant result mostly) Its almost unbelievable that my friend think that i hacked lol.

1st year. Media predicted i would be relegated at 20th, but i ended up at 8th which is a great over achievement.

View attachment 1109743View attachment 1109747

2nd year, i made some recruitment with around 30m budget with 48 months installment and alot of loan signing. BOMB! CL qualification and only 5 points behind MU. won the EFL, FA as well.
View attachment 1109745View attachment 1109748

3rd year, i won the PL, EFL, reached the CL quarter final.
View attachment 1109746View attachment 1109749

I came out a method on myself after a 3 years save who play small team among the elite. (only applicable with IR)
If youre underdog playing against very big club / tough away game that you think you have very little chance to win, i would suggest going with the Attacking version, if youre lucky, you could get a draw or even a win from it, you would mostly lose/draw with the Balanced version.
I use the balanced version in all home game, and 90% it came out a win, sometimes a draw.

Which tactic was this with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mates

Does anyone know how to get these coefficients Genie Scout?

image.png

image.png
I do not understand how it works, what it is and where it is discharged

View attachment 99593

So this happened...

Drew Arsenal in the cup during the first season at Leeds, so I knew I was going straight out.

Turned up on the day, they fielded a very strong team, 100% sure I was going out.

Ended up 4-0 up after 25 mins, what is going on.. This tactic is crazy good!