Lorient 4th season.
Started with beast v4 but gradually switched to aggressor defensive and sometimes to balanced version, due to some issue has in away matches.
At the moment I'm fighting for the 1st spot with PSG, I'm + 1 with 2 games still to play.
I've always kept the lead but between games 25th and game 30th i've lost many points against the last 4 team of the table (3 draws and a defeat at home).

The surprising things happened in UCL
round of 16
Inter vs Lorient 1-2
Lorient vs Inter 3-1

Quarter finals
Lorient vs Naples 7-0
Naples vs Lorient 1-5 (played the games with the reserves)

Semifinals
Bayern vs Lorient 2-5 (played with the reserves due to league match against PSG 3 days later)
Lorient vs Bayern 3-1 (played with the reserves)

I don't really have an explanation to justify the overachievement did in UCL, overall regarding the matches played with reserves, who are not the beast players in the world....

fist 11
gk LECOMTE
dc DORIA
dc FABIO CARDOSO
wb AKPA AKPRO
wb PARA'
dm CRISTIG
mc GRUIJC
mc ALENA
mc BERGE
ac MAYORAL
ac BUITNIK

reserves
gk DELECROIX
dc ELY
dc ZARGO TOURE
wb STEVEN MOREIRA
wb BOGOSAVAC
dm BLIN
mc CASCINI
mc NOVAK
mc GAGLIARDINI
ac CATRIEL SANCHEZ
ac ARDAIZ

I've started the season thinking that Beast V4 was better but I'm not anymore sure of this now.

It's february in my save and nobody is on holiday. I trained him to play one twos, is it because of that? Do I need to wait some time before I can train him again?

he could of been tired so you could of sent him on holiday for a week. is he currently learning one twos? for me if theyve just finished i can get them to learn another ppm straight away

Anyone have any ideas on how to cut down the long shots taken? My striker has PPM refrain from taking long shots and he still takes 3-4 per game.

Anyone have any ideas on how to cut down the long shots taken? My striker has PPM refrain from taking long shots and he still takes 3-4 per game.

itll be because he had no other options, no one to pass to. have you actually looked at the passage of play that lead to each shot?

itll be because he had no other options, no one to pass to. have you actually looked at the passage of play that lead to each shot?

he might have low "Vision" attribute and due that he just "don’t see" any passing options around him or he might have low "Decisions" attribute that makes him to choose a "poor" decision to shot instead of a "better" decision to pass or he might make low "Teamwork" attribute that make him to ignore your instructions not to take long shots...

you guys need to understand that not everything depends on tactical instructions and players' attributes makes them do things...

Last edited:
This tactic seems to be unbelievably leaky. Newly promoted Sheff wed to prem. Teams not brilliant but ok. Any balls from the opposition to the wide areas or any runs by opposition full backs mean they have all the time in the world to cross and score goals.

Struggles to score goals as well as the opposition condense inside their own box not allowing any room to pass into, leaving my strikers to average 6.3 ratings and less than a goal a game?

Can't just be a quality issue because it happens against the worse and the best teams. Instruction followed perfectly and player bought using the aggressor filters v2 (-1 in some cases).

I still use Defensive version of the tactic for away games or home games against much more stronger teams than me and without any transfers everything is ok.

This tactic seems to be unbelievably leaky. Newly promoted Sheff wed to prem. Teams not brilliant but ok. Any balls from the opposition to the wide areas or any runs by opposition full backs mean they have all the time in the world to cross and score goals.

Struggles to score goals as well as the opposition condense inside their own box not allowing any room to pass into, leaving my strikers to average 6.3 ratings and less than a goal a game?

Can't just be a quality issue because it happens against the worse and the best teams. Instruction followed perfectly and player bought using the aggressor filters v2 (-1 in some cases).

I just love the balanced version :) I'm using it with Bournemouth(the 1st season) and the result are amazing!

Jack Wilshere and Callum Wilson have been just unstoppable :)

dsdd2222.png

we22222222.png

Hey mate,

Where did you play Jack Wilshere?

Thanks

I too have problems beating lower teams, but no one has a solution as yet
Lorient 4th season.
Started with beast v4 but gradually switched to aggressor defensive and sometimes to balanced version, due to some issue has in away matches.
At the moment I'm fighting for the 1st spot with PSG, I'm + 1 with 2 games still to play.
I've always kept the lead but between games 25th and game 30th i've lost many points against the last 4 team of the table (3 draws and a defeat at home).

The surprising things happened in UCL
round of 16
Inter vs Lorient 1-2
Lorient vs Inter 3-1

Quarter finals
Lorient vs Naples 7-0
Naples vs Lorient 1-5 (played the games with the reserves)

Semifinals
Bayern vs Lorient 2-5 (played with the reserves due to league match against PSG 3 days later)
Lorient vs Bayern 3-1 (played with the reserves)

I don't really have an explanation to justify the overachievement did in UCL, overall regarding the matches played with reserves, who are not the beast players in the world....

fist 11
gk LECOMTE
dc DORIA
dc FABIO CARDOSO
wb AKPA AKPRO
wb PARA'
dm CRISTIG
mc GRUIJC
mc ALENA
mc BERGE
ac MAYORAL
ac BUITNIK

reserves
gk DELECROIX
dc ELY
dc ZARGO TOURE
wb STEVEN MOREIRA
wb BOGOSAVAC
dm BLIN
mc CASCINI
mc NOVAK
mc GAGLIARDINI
ac CATRIEL SANCHEZ
ac ARDAIZ

I've started the season thinking that Beast V4 was better but I'm not anymore sure of this now.

he might have low "Vision" attribute and due that he just "don’t see" any passing options around him or he might have low "Decisions" attribute that makes him to choose a "poor" decision to shot instead of a "better" decision to pass or he might make low "Teamwork" attribute that make him to ignore your instructions not to take long shots...

you guys need to understand that not everything depends on tactical instructions and players' attributes makes them do things...

You were right guys! I analyzed them and saw some stuff that I needed to correct and what a difference now!

View attachment 99386

I love how in this game you can have the best GK but the cpu GK will always out perform him! :( I should have scored 10 goals on PSG easy.

You were right guys! I analyzed them and saw some stuff that I needed to correct and what a difference now!

I love how in this game you can have the best GK but the cpu GK will always out perform him! :( I should have scored 10 goals on PSG easy.

Mate, I would posted this screenshot on the official SI forum and asked them to explain :

Why your team had 17 Scoring Chances = 9 Clear Cut Chances + 8 Half Chances but scored only 4 goals

Why AI team had only 2 Scoring Chances = 2 Half Chances but scored 2 goals

it would be very interesting to see what the guys from SI said about it… ^^)