If no players show up in the searching filed or you want more choice then I suggest reducing “Match Conditions” no more than 4 conditions and if you already have the Match Conditions reduced by 4 conditions and still no players show up in the searching field then you should start reducing the attributes and when you do that I suggest following this guide:

1) Reduce all attributes by 1 point

2) If still no players show up in the searching filed then reduce all Mental Attributes(except Team Work and Work Rate) by 2 points. Please notice that you also should have the match conditions reduced by 4 conditions.

3) If still no players show in the searching field then reduce All Mental Attributes (except Team Work and Work Rate) and all Technical Attributes by 1 point and repeat this process until you find someone. Please notice that you also should have the match conditions reduced by 4 conditions.

I want to add that it’s extremely hard to find players when you play in lower leagues or top divisions of low reputation nations due these reasons:

1) You don’t have any decent scouting knowledge so you can rely on local players

2) Even if you have good scouting knowledge of other nations then it might be useless for you because you also need have low leagues loaded for these notations and usually no one does that because having low leagues loaded for other nations would make the game run very slow and usually everyone have only the top divisions loaded for other nations in the best case.

But good thing is that you actually don’t need to have the best players to do good in lower leagues or low reputation leagues because with any more or less good tactic and good management you will be greatly overarching and getting promotions.

I find 22 players is an optimal number when all positions in the tactic have at least 3 players that can play there, except GK position I usually have only 2 GKs, also I never take GK for the substitutions.

Mate, thank you very much for your fast reply you're the best

Shoukd I buy Kai Havertz for 11mil+20mil over 48months? From other photos I see that he has a great potential.

1) You don’t have any decent scouting knowledge so you can rely on local players

I think that i don't need decent scouting knowledge in my case because i'm using genie scout to load all the players of the game to fm and then i filter them using your filter

2) Even if you have good scouting knowledge of other nations then it might be useless for you because you also need have low leagues loaded for these notations and usually no one does that because having low leagues loaded for other nations would make the game run very slow and usually everyone have only the top divisions loaded for other nations in the best case.

yeah, you're right concerning loading lower leagues

I think the off the ball is a very important attribute for ST and AMC. They need to get in good position. Also I trained my wingbacks to look for the pass rather than the shot and I score a lot more since they don't shoot from awkward positions anymore.

Do you think that might be my problem? I'm playing as Liverpool firmino and origi upfront origi has 10 goals firmino 4. Countiho actually does better up front

Do you think that might be my problem? I'm playing as Liverpool firmino and origi upfront origi has 10 goals firmino 4. Countiho actually does better up front

I can't know for sure. Watch your team playing and how they pass in the final third. I play with nottingham forest first season in Championship, but you play with a top team so your players have good attributes I guess. Make sure at least the top three (strikers and attacking midfielder) have Play one twos PPM. This, coupled with good off the ball will create a lot of chances and the players will be more able to exploit the space in final third. You'll make the opposition's defenders dizzy.

BOURNEMOUTH 2018-2019

View attachment 99768 View attachment 99767 View attachment 99766 View attachment 99765 View attachment 99764

I finished previous seasons same as second place... I used my tactic similar to Beast v3... This season i started with same tactic but after bad start move my strikers to amc and began to play strikerless... It was amazing (23 games unbeaten and finally i could beat bigger teams even in away.) After that AI catched me again :) For the last 6-7 matches i tried Balanced Aggressor... I won CL Final and FA Cup Final...

I am fantastic in possession. Not have many CC and HC... Much more CC and HC against me...Cuz lack of space for oppositions wingers and wing backs imo...My strikers seems lonely and try so many long shots... But sometimes show me great possession plays... I will start with Balanced version next season at the beginning...

TFF9,

After all can u suggest something for me?

* Beast v3 can be an alternative version of Balanced Aggressor?
* Do we need improved setpieces?
* What do u think about moving CM(d) to DM(d or s duty) position with same instructions?
* What can we do against threats come from wingers? Fast wingers kill us :(

I can't know for sure. Watch your team playing and how they pass in the final third. I play with nottingham forest first season in Championship, but you play with a top team so your players have good attributes I guess. Make sure at least the top three (strikers and attacking midfielder) have Play one twos PPM. This, coupled with good off the ball will create a lot of chances and the players will be more able to exploit the space in final third. You'll make the opposition's defenders dizzy.

Ye maybe, also the fact liverpools front 3 aren't top strikers so maybe there consistency let's them down, can't even play mane as he don't suit formation. And sturridge is bever fit.

Shoukd I buy Kai Havertz for 11mil+20mil over 48months? From other photos I see that he has a great potential.

Mate, when you ask such questions you won't get any reply or if you get a reply then it won't be useful at all

In order to get a reply and mostly important a useful reply then you need to provide this information:

1) What team do you manage? What league do you play?

2) What is your media prediction before the season

3) If you have FMRTE or any tool that can show CA of your players then post it, it would be a greatly help to determine the strength of your team in order to say would this player be improvement for your team or not.

4) Many players have random PA and "hidden attributes" when you start a new save so in someone save this player might be God like and in your save he might be very average so in order to give a good advice it requires seeing his PA/CA/"hidden attributes"

Last edited:
Tff,

do you have any idea why my team scores only 1 goal a match most games. I'm playing as Liverpool, firmino and origi up top with lallana or counthio playing behind. Really struggling to score although iv only lost 2, away at Chelsea 3-2 and away at West Brom 1-0 had about 30 shots couldn't score. Everyone else seems to score shed loads

I'm playing with Nottingham Forest first season, some arab guy bought the club and made available 30mil for transfers and he agrees to all my requests and I need a MC with great potential. I don't like to use FMRTE or genie scout. Also I need a good DC. If someone could tell me some players that play in these positions so I can scout them thoroughly.

After that AI catched me again :)

Mate, there's no such thing as “AI catches you” or “AI cracking your tactic” in FM.

In FM you always will be having loses, draws and wins because this game tries to simulate real life football and in real life football even the best teams have loses and draws.

FM works very simple: the stronger your team is compare with other teams in the league and the better your tactic, the less draws and loses you have.

English Premier League is one of the most reputable and challenging leagues in the game and in order to dominate it you need the best tactic and a team with average CA about 170.

Also, one of the reason why you have a winning streak and losing streak is because all players in the game have an attribute that's called “Consistency”, it varies from “1” to “20” and it determines how many matches of 25 matches a player plays at 100% of his CA and how many matches he plays minus (1CA to 25CA). For example, if a players has "10" Consistency then it means that only 10 matches of 25 matches he plays at 100% of his CA and 15 matches he plays [maxCA-[(1CA to 25CA)].

I don't like to use FMRTE or genie scout.

Mate, I’d say that using FMRTE or any similar tool is the fastest way to learn this game and understand how it works.

At some point later when you learn the game you can play without FMRTE or any similar program just fine.

Using FMRTE or any similar tool greatly speed up "learning" process and allows you to skip a lot of frustration during that "learning process" but of course, it's up to you to decided use it or not ;)

Mate, I’d say that using FMRTE or any similar tool is the fastest way to learn this game and understand how it works.

At some point later when you learn the game you can play without FMRTE or any similar program just fine.

Using FMRTE or any similar tool greatly speed up "learning" process and allows you to skip a lot of frustration during that "learning process" but of course, it's up to you to decided use it or not ;)

And how do you go about learning the game with such a tool? I tought they were like some cheating tools. I have licensed fmrte because of brexit happening in one of my saves.

Any advice for a noob like me? I'm sorry if I annoy you.

Small question TFF, I've noticed you mainly use the central midfield role. Any reasoning for this over say aplaymaker or box to box? Or does it just come down to player instructions and having more variety with CM option.

And how do you go about learning the game with such a tool? I tought they were like some cheating tools. I have licensed fmrte because of brexit happening in one of my saves.

kai havertz becomes world class if trained properly and given plenty of game time

It'll be giving you answers to these important questions:

1) How strong is your team compare to other teams in the league?

2) How good is your tactic? How much does it allow you to overachieve taking into consideration quality of your players?

3) How much do you need to improve your team in order to be the best team/the 2nd/the 3rd/the 4th/the 5th and so on in your league.

4) What the best/the worst result you should expect at the end of the season taking into consideration quality of your players.

Knowing the answers to these questions removes a lot frustration from the game because any results that you'll be getting will be logical and have reasoning for you.

Last edited:
Small question TFF, I've noticed you mainly use the central midfield role. Any reasoning for this over say aplaymaker or box to box? Or does it just come down to player instructions and having more variety with CM option.

"Playmaker" role has unique behavior and it's very different from other roles.

"Box To Box (Support)" and "Central Midfielder (Support)" have almost identical behavior, there’s only slight difference.

I wouldn't say that I only use CM, I've used B2B quite often. In this tactic I use CM because I find CM is slight more efficient than B2B for it.

Last edited:
"Playmaker" role has unique behavior and it's very different from other roles.

"Box To Box (Support)" and "Central Midfielder (Support)" have almost identical behavior, there’s only slight difference.

I wouldn't say that I only use CM, I've used B2B quite often. In this tactic I use CM because I find CM is slight more efficient then B2B for it.

Yeah i have seen you use a B2B a few times actually. And cheers mate for the reply.

Yeah i have seen you use a B2B a few times actually. And cheers mate for the reply.

You are welcome, mate.

Btw, this year I've also used Deep Lying Playmaker/Advanced Playmaker roles in many my tactics/versions and I'd say that those versions/tactics with "Playmaker" roles existed for quite long period of time :) but eventually the "playmaker" roles were replaced with other roles that looked more efficient to me.

Mate, there's no such thing as “AI catches you” or “AI cracking your tactic” in FM.

In FM you always will be having loses, draws and wins because this game tries to simulate real life football and in real life football even the best teams have loses and draws.

FM works very simple: the stronger your team is compare with other teams in the league and the better your tactic, the less draws and loses you have.

English Premier League is one of the most reputable and challenging leagues in the game and in order to dominate it you need the best tactic and a team with average CA about 170.

Also, one of the reason why you have a winning streak and losing streak is because all players in the game have an attribute that's called “Consistency”, it varies from “1” to “20” and it determines how many matches of 25 matches a player plays at 100% of his CA and how many matches he plays minus (1CA to 25CA). For example, if a players has "10" Consistency then it means that only 10 matches of 25 matches he plays at 100% of his CA and 15 matches he plays [maxCA-[(1CA to 25CA)].

U said that there is no need for using alternative versions of tactic. Just plug one tactic and play with it till the end of season, right?

Back