Aguero wants to leave Atletico

cant see him going to man u with there 3 main strikers in such good form and macheda and wellbeck coming through, man u will splash out big on a cm and keeper. i can see chelsea getting him myself, aguero will just sit behind torres. chelsea know they need to splash out and freshen up there old team.

He does not. He is on 185k a week (euro's) which is approximately about 150k a week (pounds)?

Gerrard earns about 115k a week (pounds)?

Sure he'd be our highest earner but if FSG think he's worth it I'm sure they'll be willing.

Fair enough, id love him to play for liverpool but there will be sum battle for his signature

Annnnnnnnd cue Abramovich. Inject another 5b + 1 New manager, and we're sorted!
Buy him please <)

He has spent long enough at Atletico. IMO he deserves better club which challenges on all fronts..

Perhaps Fergie will use his crafty old ways and turn Rooney into a creative mid to replace Scholes, and then Aguero to go up front.

Who knows. ;)

He'll clearly go to the great Newcastle United! But no, in all seriousness he'd probably go to City/Liverpool.

Edit: I think it will be city, as we all no the Tevez saga is still going on and he could replace him?

Last edited:
I think he'd probably go to Man City, with Tevez being somewhat of an influence since he's most likely leaving.

If not, I can really see him at Inter. They didn't win the league this year for the first time in a while, and they will want to make a massive statement of intent.

Go to one of the milano clubs!

Or Arsenal...but I'm sure that's out of the question

Am absolutely gutted he's leaving La Liga. No way he'd go to Madrid, he's too loyal to do something like that. And no way he's going to Barca, because apparently they are (idiotically) pursuing Rossi. I really doubt he's going to Liverpool, they already spent a fortune on Carroll and Suarez. No way he's going to Arsenal either, since they don't have that kind of money and they're not going to switch to a 4-4-2. That means he's going to ManCity, probably as a replacement for Tevez. He'll be buried there among all of the attacking players and it's going to be a terrible career move. Not only that they'll turn him into a workhorse just like Carlos Tevez. He'll be a totally different player. This sucks, he's one of my all-time favorites and now he's going to the FMRTE project that is ManCity. I just really hope one of the Milan clubs buy him, although I don't think either has the money.

More likely Juve.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

More likely Juve.

Would be totally fine with that but I thought they didn't have the money to do something like that? What about Roma, didn't they just get a rich new owner?

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

We're getting Kun Aguero, we're getting Kun Aguero!

But realistically, I think he will got to City or A.C. Milan, as I don't see us forking out £40m on a player we don't really need (unless he plays in AMC or we play 3 up front). Manchester City will snap him up, I think, with their money (and because Tevez may be leaving) but Milan are in with a shout (Ibra is not on a permanent deal there, so they may need a replacement).

Would be totally fine with that but I thought they didn't have the money to do something like that? What about Roma, didn't they just get a rich new owner?

Well apparently they are being given a lot of money to spend in the summer and Aguero is one of their targets.

Well isn't that all a load of rubbish from Aguero, he's played for Atletico for what 5 years? Last time I checked he's an Argentinian who needs a work permit which could get in Spain and now has. This makes it easier for him to sign for a club in say England and earn potentially more money. He says he's signed a new deal so that Atletico get a bigger transfer fee when what he's really trying to say is the transfer fee will be highier so I'll get a bigger signing on fee and so will my agent. Also if the transfer fee is high in theory he should get stupid wages as a result of it. He may very well love Atletico and I respect him for that and the fact that in my opinion he's one of the best in the world, but don't give everyone this rubbish that your going for the benefit for Atletico when really all you want is more money especially as the spanish economy isn't that strong at the moment ( I know Britains isn't either but to my understanding theirs is a bit worse then ours ). Please don't get me wrong this isnt a hate Aguero post just a hate of the rubbish i think he's come out and said.
rant over

Well isn't that all a load of rubbish from Aguero, he's played for Atletico for what 5 years? Last time I checked he's an Argentinian who needs a work permit which could get in Spain and now has. This makes it easier for him to sign for a club in say England and earn potentially more money. He says he's signed a new deal so that Atletico get a bigger transfer fee when what he's really trying to say is the transfer fee will be highier so I'll get a bigger signing on fee and so will my agent. Also if the transfer fee is high in theory he should get stupid wages as a result of it. He may very well love Atletico and I respect him for that and the fact that in my opinion he's one of the best in the world, but don't give everyone this rubbish that your going for the benefit for Atletico when really all you want is more money especially as the spanish economy isn't that strong at the moment ( I know Britains isn't either but to my understanding theirs is a bit worse then ours ). Please don't get me wrong this isnt a hate Aguero post just a hate of the rubbish i think he's come out and said.
rant over

I suggest you read the statement he released. He also said he's one of the highest paid players in World football and it's not about money or he'd stay. He just wants a new challenge and a chance to reach his full potential and win trophies.

Please chelsea go and get him, torres and aguero would be unstoppable.
No they wouldn't...
Don't you know anything about tactics? Torres and Aguero would not gel together, they are too alike. You need Drogba and Aguero/Torres to make it work better, as you cannot really play 2 poachers. Winning isn't just about who have the best players, y'know!