Ajax 1971-73 recreation tactic- UPDATED

• Thread starter Thread starter maxy67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 44K
I Won Serie A loosing just 4 games and with 88 points. i performed poorly in the italian cup though. i have released amauri and toni as no one wanted them. board wouldnt let iaquinta go. I will continue into 2nd season.
Thats pretty **** good man! post a screenshot of your league table? I'll add it to the OP.

Thats pretty **** good man! post a screenshot of your league table? I'll add it to the OP.

Sorry ive gone into 2nd season and ive lost last seasons table. my purchases are: aly cissokho, chris samba, omer toprak, bryan ruiz and seydou doumbia. Also i have felipe melo back from loan. sold/released/loaned these: grosso, barzagli, ziegler, falque, vucinic (**** btw).

Sorry ive gone into 2nd season and ive lost last seasons table. my purchases are: aly cissokho, chris samba, omer toprak, bryan ruiz and seydou doumbia. Also i have felipe melo back from loan. sold/released/loaned these: grosso, barzagli, ziegler, falque, vucinic (**** btw).

Cool, good luck with the rest of your season!

I actually love you. Started a game with Borussia Dortmund and hadn't won in my first 5 gives (4D, 1L) and Leandro Damiao and Milan Badelj seemed like shocking signings until I tried this tactic in this game...

dortmund.jpg

I actually love you. Started a game with Borussia Dortmund and hadn't won in my first 5 gives (4D, 1L) and Leandro Damiao and Milan Badelj seemed like shocking signings until I tried this tactic in this game...

dortmund.jpg

Really glad that the tactic works for you mate! Hopefully you can go on and win the league now

briliant tactic...i made one tweak...i put both CD on Ballplaying defender on Cover duty.. i managed to reduces goals conceded ...great job...against some good teams They have no shots on my goal...

Last edited:
briliant tactic...i made one tweak...i put both CD on Ballplaying defender on Cover duty.. i managed to reduces goals conceded ...great job...against some good teams They have no shots on my goal...

Thanks for the feedback! I'll have a look at your suggestion :)

i managed to win Euro Cup with RB Leipzig ...now i signed with Liverpool ...i will post soon the results ...

maxy, your tactic really really great for me..try with man utd with max pitch size

Wow thats quite an achievement! Look forward to seeing the results.

I managed to win Bundesliga and German Cup with a very young squad( 22 years old...)
...with Liverpool in my first 2 games the stats are the same ... max 3 shots on goal per match :)), possesion around 60%... min 5 CCC...best tactic for FM2012...great job Maxy67

Wow sounds good, do you have screen shots of your leipzig table and team etc and what year did u win bundeslega? Do u mean the oppo has a max of 3 shots on your goal?

Last edited:
"I invested very heavily in youth and tried to tailor my players to fit within the system."

Could you recommend some players (and youths) for some of the positions? Don't normally ask that question, but it'd be appreciated :)

Wow sounds good, do you have screen shots of your leipzig table and team etc and what year did u win bundeslega? Do u mean the oppo has a max of 3 shots on your goal?

I won Bundesliga in 2020 and in 2021 Europa League... and yes oppo has max 3 shots on my goal in most of my matches...screenshots i don't have because i signed with Liverpool at the end of season 2021...

I managed to win Bundesliga and German Cup with a very young squad( 22 years old...)
...with Liverpool in my first 2 games the stats are the same ... max 3 shots on goal per match :)), possesion around 60%... min 5 CCC...best tactic for FM2012...great job Maxy67

Thats great man! Thanks for your feedback.

"I invested very heavily in youth and tried to tailor my players to fit within the system."

Could you recommend some players (and youths) for some of the positions? Don't normally ask that question, but it'd be appreciated :)

Sure: Jano would be the perfect for the box to box playmaker role (the right side of the midfield 3) he's got good passing and good marking and tackling for an 18 year old, Christian Eriksen would be great for the left side (the Advanced Playmaker)- I can't think of any other players off the top of my head. Theres a good winger for free whos 16 at the start called Joel Valencia. And two good italian CB's who are either free or cheap Rugani and Prestia (i think thats his name)

the only thing these tactic really needs improvement on is struggling to score. sometimes it happens against weaker teams that park the bus. i dominate but just cant score and then the AI decides it would be funny to let them score from the ONE chance they have..so annoying! any advice on how to turn 0-0's into wins?

also, does anyone use OI's at all?

the only thing these tactic really needs improvement on is struggling to score. sometimes it happens against weaker teams that park the bus. i dominate but just cant score and then the AI decides it would be funny to let them score from the ONE chance they have..so annoying! any advice on how to turn 0-0's into wins?

also, does anyone use OI's at all?

I've had no trouble scoring- who's your striker?

Back