No, I didn't use.

Cheers mate,great result!
Was this like a one off or are you getting good results continuously?

EDIT:My granada board just gave me 23m for the january transfer window.But I am not sure if I should buy anyone since it ruins the test.

Cheers mate,great result!
Was this like a one off or are you getting good results continuously?

I got good results continuously.

Here are some more good results. have a look:

Last edited:
Still going well in my Southampton save 28 points out of 36 I think, but I am using an away tactic which is just the tweaks you said to use, CBs and GK long balls and AM to AP

I am going to give this a try with my local team Cheltenham Town who are in league 2 & may also try this with San Marino as I want to start that challenge also. To be honest tho this tactic should work at any level because the previous Modern Warfare 4-4-2 tactic with a few tweaks got me to the Championship with Havant & Waterlooville in the space of 6 seasons. Would also like to say thank you for creating this tactic as I also tried adapting the Modern Warfare tactic into a 4-2-3-1 but I just couldn't get the AMC or ST to perform so lets hope they do in this one.

I am going to give this a try with my local team Cheltenham Town who are in league 2 & may also try this with San Marino as I want to start that challenge also. To be honest tho this tactic should work at any level because the previous Modern Warfare 4-4-2 tactic with a few tweaks got me to the Championship with Havant & Waterlooville in the space of 6 seasons. Would also like to say thank you for creating this tactic as I also tried adapting the Modern Warfare tactic into a 4-2-3-1 but I just couldn't get the AMC or ST to perform so lets hope they do in this one.

Just a question, did you use to be on the FIFA forums for EA? Playing on the PS3?

Using is probably better if you don't use shouts, that just ruins it, best tactic on fm base if you DONT use shouts.

when i download the tactic tha amc assigned as IF but on the screenshot ıt appears lıke AM which one ıs correct ?

when i download the tactic tha amc assigned as IF but on the screenshot ıt appears lıke AM which one ıs correct ?

AM and I just downloaded the tactic and loaded it up.Its AM there as well.

what tweaks shall we implement if we are facing a strong team away?? I thinks the default tactics is too attacking for an away match against the strong team and usually will end up being beaten. But this tactics is good at home, i beaten arsenal twice using liverpool, one being the FA cup Qtr final. :)

I play for Roma and have Cavani as a forward but he doesn't score(maybe i should change his role or tweak smth? Cheers

what tweaks shall we implement if we are facing a strong team away?? I thinks the default tactics is too attacking for an away match against the strong team and usually will end up being beaten. But this tactics is good at home, i beaten arsenal twice using liverpool, one being the FA cup Qtr final. :)

Maybe try defensive positionin as match training.

Love this tactic, really... almost quit Fm because every tactic failed after the last update..
Can i also put this tactic on the dutch forum??
@Akash777

So I've only just started my game with Cheltenham so I wont post up any screenshots of that yet. However I am currently in the middle of a game with my mate where I am managing Wigan and I was sitting 13th on a bad run of form so I thought I would try this tactic and had some great results.

View attachment 315277View attachment 315278View attachment 315279View attachment 315280View attachment 315281View attachment 315282View attachment 315283View attachment 315284View attachment 315285View attachment 315286View attachment 315287View attachment 315288

destro is a killer with this tac ... scored 34 in 38 in premiership ..

Whats the best formula for this tactic? Is it better doing the away tweak? OIs? Shouts??

So I've only just started my game with Cheltenham so I wont post up any screenshots of that yet. However I am currently in the middle of a game with my mate where I am managing Wigan and I was sitting 13th on a bad run of form so I thought I would try this tactic and had some great results.

View attachment 315277View attachment 315278View attachment 315279View attachment 315280View attachment 315281View attachment 315282View attachment 315283View attachment 315284View attachment 315285View attachment 315286View attachment 315287View attachment 315288
Did you change smth facing stronger teams and away games? What trainings and match preps?