Wow you couldn't have gotten a more difficult start to the season... Despite that you've done pretty well so far with the win against Chelsea being the highlight.

I know right! Cheers mate, I recon we will do alright this season.

View attachment 217365
Transfer Window Update

Final Signing

View attachment 217367
I am really happy with our last signing, Gutierrez will add great competition in the centre of midfield and he brings along strong attributes coupled with valuable international experience. I just have to hope he can adapt well to life in England.

Transfer Overview

View attachment 217366

Last edited:
Good signings, i got sahko on loan and also signed Gutireze and Henriksen at the start. Have now managed to sign Vadillo and Zivkovic. Still in the top 4 in January too. Good luck with ur save

Your transfers were very clever and manage to keep up with the available budget ! Well done there my friend ! Give the team the appropriate time to get used to the system and things will get better! So far in all my fm years I 've noticed that in your First year the team starts to play better after January.

Good signings, i got sahko on loan and also signed Gutireze and Henriksen at the start. Have now managed to sign Vadillo and Zivkovic. Still in the top 4 in January too. Good luck with ur save

Next update will be coming soon and things aren't going well, I really can't seem to get it right at the moment. I am hoping I will be able to turn things around soon though!

Your transfers were very clever and manage to keep up with the available budget ! Well done there my friend ! Give the team the appropriate time to get used to the system and things will get better! So far in all my fm years I 've noticed that in your First year the team starts to play better after January.

Thanks very much :) Villa's financial situation isn't great so I am having to be sensible. I hope you're right, things haven't gone to well so far, I am still waiting for the team to gel though, there are so many new players in the squad this season.

View attachment 217216
September

Results

View attachment 217213
With the international breaks taking place at the beginning of September, our first game of the month didn’t come until the 14th against Sunderland, who were sitting at the foot of the table in 20th and without a win. Unfortunately they got that first win against us in what was literally a neutrals dream. I am not sure if it was both teams abysmal defending or brilliant attacking but it was a nightmare for the manager. I was however please with our spirit in the second half as we come back from a shocking 5-1 score line at half time. This game showed me how much work I really have to do.

Next up was Norwich, who up until now had not really been doing too well either. Unfortunately this was another match against a bottom half opponent we let get away from us. I am struggling at this point to pick out positives as once again none of my players really grabbed the bull by the horns and showed some desire. Things need to change.

A welcome break in the Capital One Cup was next and welcome it certainly was. I sat down with the player before this game and told them in no certain terms that they need to get their act together and quickly and despite Fleetwood not being the most difficult opponent, the performance was impressive, every player worked for the team, we defended well and Gestede and Sakho proved once again to be a good partnership. Our cup run may look to be in doubt now though as we have been drawn away to Chelsea in the next round, I can only hope for another shock result.

The result at Crystal Palace was a decent one on the balance of play. It was disappointing that we lead twice to eventually succumb to a late goal and ultimately dropping two valuable points. Gestede scoring another brace was pleasing, he really seems to have settled well and I think my tactics have certainly suited his style of play. This result did however sum up what will now become a forgettable month.

League Table

View attachment 217202
The league does not make good viewing right now. The only positives I can draw is that at least we aren't struggling to find the net and we are not bottom. I will continue to fight the cause and hope our fortunes improve sooner rather then later.

Player of the Month
Rudy Gestede

View attachment 217200
I will have to give it to Rudy this month, the lad has been on fire with 6 goals in for games and also picking up 2nd place in the league player of the month award. His goals are going to be vital if we are to stay up this year.

View attachment 217198

See if the formation 4-2-3-1 works for u. Did wonders for me and grealish is a gem at AMC

View attachment 217060
October

Results

View attachment 217067
October continued in much the same vein as September, two very close results against both Swansea and Stoke could have easily gone our way but unfortunately we did not have the killer instinct to get that all important winning goal, that may have been down to our main man Rudy Gestede being out injured for 3 weeks .

We fought well in both matches against Man City and Chelsea and we even came close to causing an upset on both occasions but unfortunately our efforts were not enough.

I am at a loss at the moment and the pressure is really starting to building around the ground and the supporters are starting to get on my back. Luckily the board are still satisfied with my work but I feel if things don't turn around in the next few matches, it is only a matter of time before I am shown the door.

League Table

View attachment 217057

Player of the Month
Adama Traore

View attachment 217056
The young winger had a very good month, working his way back into the first team with some impressive substitute performances, grabbing a brace and 2 assists. I hope he can continue and help improve our fortunes.

View attachment 216847
November

Results

View attachment 216843
November was a much better month and it was desperately needed, some great performances brought about seven points out of a possible is twelve, lifting us out of the relegation zone in the process.

We kicked off the month with another tightly contested draw against fellow strugglers West Brom, another match which given the balance of play should have been 3 points. After hitting the woodwork three times it looked like we was going to lose the match, to make things even more frustrating we managed to waste an 80th minute penalty. Luckily substitute Ayew stepped up to the mark and scored a last gasp equaliser to save our blushes.

Next up was Everton, who were not performing to their usual standard in the league up until this point. We really played out of our skin and literally ripped them apart, every one of my players were at the top of their game, we was the first to every loose ball, our passing was world class at times and we took our chances clinically. Another brace from Gestede keeps him top of the leagues scoring chart.

Our visit to the Emirates was out next fixture, we did really well to compete with Arsenal until the 80th minute, scoring first to then concede shortly after to tie the game at 1-1. Two goals in the space of 2 minutes around the 85th minute mark unfortunately undid all our hard work. A draw would still have been a fair result.

The last match of the month was against my home town club Newcastle, a club I love wholeheartedly and spent the majority of my career there. In truth I was nervous to face them for the first time as a manager. They were sitting in 4th place going into this game and we was touted by many as huge underdogs. I did however use my knowledge of the club to our advantage and we pulled off a great win, we defended well throughout and countered with pace when the break presented its self. I am delighted to get another 3 points but the victory does feel bitter sweet.

League Table

View attachment 216810

Player of the Month
Rudy Gestede

View attachment 216809
Another great month from the big man up top. He continues his goals scoring form with another 3 goals in 4 games, along with a couple of assists and all round good team play and work ethic.

View attachment 216711
December

Shearer and Villa Mutually Part Ways

View attachment 216710
Alan Shearer has left his post as Aston Villa boss exactly half way into his first Premier League season in charge. Things have not gone to plan during his 6 month stay at the West Midlands club and it is believed that Shearer sat down with Chairman Randy Lerner to discuss the option of leaving his contract early, to which the board amicably agreed.

Results

View attachment 216709

League Table

View attachment 216708

Resignation

View attachment 216707

Despite the fact that my time at Villa Park was not a particularly positive one, I am not going to let that deter me from succeeding in becoming a successful manager. I do not wish to stay out of the game long, however I will be waiting for the right position to come along.​

Absolutely recommend Fiorentina! Don't forget your bulletproof vest though...

Go for Fiorentina my friend ! Much better prospect !

Absolutely recommend Fiorentina! Don't forget your bulletproof vest though...

Go for Fiorentina my friend ! Much better prospect !

I vote Palace, seems more realistic for the story :)

Palace!!

Good to see you back mate! Love a good Bullardinho story!

Thanks guys, looks like people opinion was split. Unfortunately the decision was not mine to make in the end, Palace went for the unemployed Brendan Rogers, meaning that Shearer would be making to move over to Florence, Tuscany.

View attachment 216443
Shearer Takes Charge At Viola

View attachment 216442

After spending just two weeks out of the game, Alan Shearer has just straight back into management accepting a new role with Serie A strugglers Fiorentina.

Whilst many of the Viola fans are excited to see the Premier League legend take charge at the club, there are those that are sceptical of his credentials to manage a club of such stature. With his only permanent position being his previous stint at Aston Villa, which was considered by many to be unsuccessful, many of the club fans are worried that the Englishman does not have what it takes to keep their team in the league.

Patience is virtue dear Viola fans ! Give some time to the lad and he will take to the next level xa xa !!