Current League Table

View attachment 216430

Cup Overview

View attachment 216433

Staff Movements

View attachment 216432

First Two Fixtures

View attachment 216431
Not the easiest opponents for my first two games in charge, Roma are currently sitting two points clear of Juve at the top of the table and Lazio are sitting just inside the European Qualification places. I can only hope that I can continue the clubs current turn around in form.

Ouch, Fiorentina in 18th! Should be good

I know, especially with a media prediction of 7th. I looked and Paulo Sousa only managed 2 wins out of 18 games, they won 2 on the bounce without him.

Patience is virtue dear Viola fans ! Give some time to the lad and he will take to the next level xa xa !!

Let's hope so, still getting my head around the new FM tbh, I am struggling to find my best approach/tactic.

Very tight league at the top!

I will allow you to win every game.....except vs Milan, that just aint on.

View attachment 216414

January

Results

View attachment 216412
I was both ecstatic and relieved to get the win in my debut against Lazio, I really feel like the fans took to me during this match with many of the Viola support singing my name as they left the stadium. We went in at half time 1-0 down, but with a little help from my new assistant Ruud, we managed to turn things around in the dressing room at half time, it was alike a different side second half and with two superb goals late on, the 3 points were ours and we was out of the relegation zone for the first time in months.

My second game was unfortunately not so successful and the difference in quality was clear for the world to see, De Rossi run the show for Roma and despite holding out until the 62nd minute, we could not hold off any longer and let in three quick fire goals late on. In truth I would have to take responsibility for this as I instructed the team to push on in search for a winning goal. It is still early days but 3 points out of 6 is not a bad start considering the opponents we faced, it is also good to see us move out of the relegation zone.

League Table

View attachment 216400
It is still early days but 3 points out of 6 is not a bad start considering the opponents we faced and it's also good to see us move out of the relegation zone. Since there is not much left in the kitty, I will be looking at dipping into the loan market to try bring in some reinforcements, some improvements are definitely needed before the window closes.

View attachment 216091

Loan Deals

Juan Jesus

View attachment 216090
Much needed addition in the CB position, especially as I currently only have two players that can naturally play in that role due to a long term injury to Gonzalo Rodriguez. Juan has some terrific attributes and will probably slot straight into my first team alongside Astori.

Denis Cheryshev

View attachment 216089
The lack of wide attacking players in this squad is shocking, with only Bernardeschi and Ilicic on the right and Ante Rebic on the left. Denis will add a great deal of quality down our left hand side, hopefully supplying width, pace and crossing from that wicked left foot of his.

12 Hours Remaining on Transfer Deadline

View attachment 216031

Last Minute Deals

Out

View attachment 216032

In

View attachment 216033

That concludes our dealings for this window and I am pretty happy the signings made. Kalinic leaves after just 6 months at the club but I am happy we made a good profit despite letting him go at £5m less than his value. Rode will come in a bolster our centre of midfield, we have a lot of attacking playmakers so I wanted to bring in an additional ball winner to balance things out.

View attachment 215748

February

Results

View attachment 215747
I could not have asked for a better start to life in Italy, February has been a long month with a total of 7 matches in all but thanks to the fantastic performances from the team, we secured 6 wins out of 7, making this the most successful period of my managerial career to date.

Highlights would have to be the 4-0 win against Inter Milan, 2-1 away to AC Milan and both home and away wins against Gelsenkirchen to progress in the Europa League. The only disappointment this month coming in the away defeat to Juventus, to be honest we probably deserved more and a draw would have been a fair result so I am not going to be too downhearted.

League Table

View attachment 215746
Our superb run has seen us shoot up the table, we are now looking above us rather than below, especially as we are now closer on points to the European places then we are the relegation zone.

Player of the Month
Josip Ilicic

View attachment 215729
The whole team has certainly blossomed with my new approach and change of tactics, no more so than Josip. He has been key in our recent good run of form, scoring four goals in the process, 3 of which were stunners from outside the box.

Thats rubbish about Rossi and even more that u dont have Kalinic as backup anymore. Have u still got Babacar?

Thats rubbish about Rossi and even more that u dont have Kalinic as backup anymore. Have u still got Babacar?

It's just the icing on the cake, only 3 recognised defenders left in the squad due to injury, Babacar is also injured. I do have Ante Rebic up top but he is well off his game at the moment.

That must be fraustrating, hope u get them through it okay. Will test ur youths out

Great start my friend keep up !!! Don 't loose faith with the injuries !

That must be fraustrating, hope u get them through it okay. Will test ur youths out

Cheers matey. Had a few more injuries through March, struggled our way through. Tried a few 17 year olds out and they did OK.

Great start my friend keep up !!! Don 't loose faith with the injuries !

Thanks very much, better start than expected. I will be getting a few players back soon, fingers crossed.

View attachment 215453

March

Results

View attachment 215452
The draw to Torino and loss to Frosinone were equally frustrating, our dominance and chances on goal were deserving of a 5-0 winning scoreline, however our injury problems took its toll and our lack of attacking quality showed. The CSKA home leg loss was just as frustrating but we made up for it with a terrific away leg win to secure our place in the Quarter-Final. Last up was the clinical win against bottom of the league Carpi, we dominated once again from start to finish and the scoreline was no more that I expected given their poor form.

League Table

View attachment 215451
I am delighted that we have now all but secure our status in the league for another year. I will now be looking to consolidate our position and put more of a focus on our Europa League run.

Player of the Month
Nenad Tomovic

View attachment 215450
The Serbian had to step in as a makeshift WBR in the place of the injured Gilberto and he has been exceptional. The work rate he has put in up and down our right wing has been exemplary and he has even supplied a few goals from his crosses.

Pre-Contract Agree

View attachment 215123
Absolutely delighted to have agreed terms with Rulli to come in over the summer. He is a terrific keeper and will hopefully be No.1 for years to come, it was a position I was keen to sort out early as Sepe's loan deal is due to run out at the end of the season and he hasn't done enough to warrant a permanent deal.

View attachment 214963

April

Results

View attachment 214971
Another long month with 8 matches in all, the most noticeable results of the lot would be the loss in the Quarter Finals to Galatasaray in the Europa League, we did really well over the two legs, losing out to a 117th minute extra time goal.

After our disappointment in Europe, I have turned my focus to consolidating our place in the league, giving some of our youth a chance in the first team and beginning to build for next season.

League Table

View attachment 214970

Player of the Month
Davide Astori

View attachment 214960
Davide has been terrific since I joined the club and his performances over the past few weeks have been virtually faultless. I am very pleased he has already agreed to join the club permanently on a free transfer once his contract expires.

Unlucky against Gala mate. Rulli should be an awesome pickup though!

Unlucky against Gala mate. Rulli should be an awesome pickup though!

Cheers mate, we dominated both legs as well, deserved to win over the two matches. I am really happy with this signing, very surprised we managed to pick him up on such a reasonable contract as well!