Skin Colour: Brown
Prefferred Moves: Runs With Ball Often, Shoots From Long Range
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 11st.1
Positions: Striker, aml, amr
Right Foot/Left Foot: right foot
CA/PA: ?? wonderkid
Nation he has Declared for: France
Languages Spoken: Freench, English, Senegalese?
Favoured Clubs: Marseille and Monaco
Favoured Personell: Thierry Henry, Nicolas Anelka, Loic Remy
All Attributes:
corners- 10
crossing- 12
dribbling- 15
finishing- 17
first touch- 14
free kicks- 13
heading- 12
long shots- 18
long throws- 2
marking- 4
passing- 10
penalty- 11
tackling- 9
technique- 14
aggression- 8
anticipation- 14
bravery- 13
composure- 17
concentration- 11
creativity- 14
decisions- 12
determination- 16
flair- 19
influence- 7
off the ball- 16
positioning- 13
teamwork- 11
work rate- 14
acceleration- 17
agility- 17
balance- 13
jumping- 11
natural fitness- 19
pace- 19
stamina- 15
strength- 14

And if you want him contarcted to any club,please let us know,if the answer is yes please provide the following Details- Marseille (on loan to monaco until end of season)

-Contract Expiry Date- 1.7.2011
-Weekly Wage- £15, 000 (per week)
-Co-Ownership(If Any)

Last edited:
OK, this is my Nigerian database for Alcaraz, Tirath & Eds99. Some short info about it.

-Chinese goverment invested a lot of money for improving training and youth facilities
-Some firms like China Gas or China Telecom set up their academies (find them)
-Nigerian Premier league split up to 2 leagues --- Premier and Pro league, both with 12 clubs;
competition is almost same like SPL
-added some rules that improving league quality and prosperity of youth players
-and much more....

View attachment 98411

Is my request possible?
Yes ill have that done in 2-3 hours :D

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

By the way Alcaraz loving the thread title ;)

I can do the first bit but having a draft seems impossible,anyways I have done what you have said already in one of my earlier requests,in this databse none of the star players in the Premiereship only are registered to their teams,if you want more leage's done I can do it for you....

I made a free agents DB ages ago. I did about 7 leagues I think
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRWS9MYI

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Am I kicked off the thread?

I thought you weren't doing any requests. I'll add you to the thread title if you are still doing some ;)

Sorry Lads all threads ive opted in doing i will need to put a hold on them please im sorry about this my computer is acting up it im downloading new anti virus software ... will take atleast a day if i get it working straight away but could take weeks ... but if it takes more than a day im hiring a pro to help ... sorry about this ...

Am I kicked off the thread?

No...Tiraths deleted your name by accident and Tiraths The Shots is only supposed to do the samll rerquests that how we divided the duties

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Alcaraz, dont want to bug you as i know your doing a great job, just wondering how far are you with my letter league database?? Sorry mate, just want to know how much you have done as I know it is a pretty huge request. Cheers mate :)

Unfortunately mate,you asked me to do this in the most inconvienent time possible as I am alreadty stretched between my Editing World Cup and exams but dont worry,check back with me after a week or so

The Shots can you do Dan's Request its in the previous page and its fairly small and can someone take that Player Request

Team Name: Streetly FC
Short Name: Streetly
Six letter Name: ?
Nickname: The Slappers
Year Founded: 2010
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Reputation: I'm not to sure i want them to be the in the Blue Square Premier but i want them to be the best in that league so what ever you guys think?
Balence: £30 m
Transfer Budget: £2m
Wage Budget: £200
Basic Colours: H: Red and White vertical stripes. A: Blue and White vertical stripes
Relationships(eg Rivals): Aston Villa, Tamworth
Affiliations: Birmingham City ( parent club ) Stoke ( Parent Club ) Team Replaced = Whoever
League: Blue Square Premier
Stadium Name : Down The Road
Stadium Capacity : 5000
Stadium Location : Birmingham

Thanks Guys Greatly Aprrieciated. I just wondered what players I have and how do you decide

Last edited:
Team Name: F4ck You
Short Name: F4k Off
Six letter Name: NA
Nickname: You Slag
Balence: £35 m
Transfer Budget: £4m
Wage Budget: £50,000
Basic Colours: H: Red and White like Southampton, Blue and yellow like Ajax
Relationships(eg Rivals): Chelsea, West Ham
Affiliations: Birmingham City ( parent club ) Stoke ( Parent Club ) Team Replaced = York
Stadium Name : Slag Ground
Stadium Capacity : 7000
Stadium Location : London

Cheers :)

Team Name: Streetly FC
Short Name: Streetly
Six letter Name: ?
Nickname: The Slappers
Reputation: I'm not to sure i want them to be the in the Blue Square Premier but i want them to be the best in that league so what ever you guys think?
Balence: £30 m
Transfer Budget: £2m
Wage Budget: £200
Basic Colours: H: Red and White vertical stripes. A: Blue and White vertical stripes
Relationships(eg Rivals): Aston Villa, Tamworth
Affiliations: Birmingham City ( parent club ) Stoke ( Parent Club ) Team Replaced = Whoever
Stadium Name : Down The Road
Stadium Capacity : 5000
Stadium Location : Birmingham

Thanks Guys Greatly Aprrieciated. I just wondered what players I have and how do you decide

OK, your team is ready... you will need to find players by youself.
View attachment 98541

ok Good stuff Luke Cro and Trivaldo,can someone do Dan's Request please,its fairly simple but I can't cause I am busyholidaying all of the databases for the Editing World Cup and If i open the Editor the FM Game crashes

im sorry guys but can you move my streetly team to the english regional first division in evo-stick division 1 south and make the stadium capacity 2,500, keep the finances but downgrade the training and youth facilities please.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Thank all of you for a very firm and non faulting Database i have recommended you to all my friends good work

Alcatraz I saw that ''Auction'' database from Dan, but I really don't know how to add that Champions or Europa League places... I think its not possible...

....Ok if 'The Shots' cant do it too,I guess I will have to do it myself

Thanks Alcaraz, the information given is all concerned with the 'Auction Premier League'.

Can I ask a couple of questions. Who would go into the champions league in the first year of the tournament? And who would go into my super cup type thing or would it just be random as it is the first year of it?

P.S. Do you reckon it will be finished by tonight?

Thanks Alcaraz, the information given is all concerned with the 'Auction Premier League'.

Can I ask a couple of questions. Who would go into the champions league in the first year of the tournament? And who would go into my super cup type thing or would it just be random as it is the first year of it?

P.S. Do you reckon it will be finished by tonight?

I dount it Dan,Im real busy with my Editing World Cup and exams at the moment,in the first year there will be no one going inot the Championsm League or supercup,this will only start from the second season

im sorry guys but can you move my streetly team to the english regional first division in evo-stick division 1 south and make the stadium capacity 2,500, keep the finances but downgrade the training and youth facilities please.

Thanks Guys

is there any chance someone could do this it would only take a minute or have i got to wait for luke cro to come online because he made it in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back