• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writting this to whole our editing team. This is the list what we can do for future ...

1. Find ways to retain old European championships (such as CWC)
2. Do editing requests for FM 2011
3. More of this Editing competitions
4. If is possible, try to improve Data Editor...

To Alcaraz, Shots, Martinz, & Trivaldo from Luke Cro.

I am writting this to whole our editing team. This is the list what we can do for future ...

In response to point 4, what exactly do you mean?

And for FM11 I don't mind helping out with some requests (I will have more time :))

Not being cheeky guys, but does anyone think my request is possible?

Dan - Auction Game DB

View attachment 99231

sorry for the delay

first season teams in europe are as real life (man utd, chelsea etc) from second season top 4 from auction league will qualify for champions cup and 5th to 7th qualify for euro cup

top twelve chairmen now run the teams, all with patience set to 20 :D

In response to point 4, what exactly do you mean?

And for FM11 I don't mind helping out with some requests (I will have more time :))

I meant if we can add some new options to editor it would be great...

Could anyone tell me when my db might be ready please? Since I don't want to start another save in the meantime :P

I wanted to start a portuguese league save (again) and take advantage of the no restrictions on south american players, but it's so frustrating to find a promising player whose 15, be unable to sign him for 3 years and find he's barely improved at his **** club during that time + I wasn't able to mould him into the player I wanted.

So is anyone able to create a custom database to remove the transfer rules on U18s in south america for me please? If it's even possible. So that they can join EU clubs at any age, just like youth players in any other country.

EDIT: Oh and could you add prize money and more tv rights money to liga sagres in the same database? As I followed how to do it before which involved opening the db config in notepad, but when I did, all I got was lines of squares :/

Nothing too over the top, say around 5m for the league winner, scaled down each place so that the bottom team gets maybe 500k. And the tv rights money being about 10m/season for the top team, scaled to around 2m for bottom? Or maybe less, idk. Unless the tv rights money is already more, in which case just raise it all slightly.

Last edit: Will it be saved as I file that I can open again in the editor? As I've dl'ed a DB before that I wasn't able to open and re-edit, and I want to change a few things after like kit colours.

if this is possible it would probably mean creating a new league structure in a country that allows under 18 signings - but i don't know of a country which allows this because of the eu rule, which would mean that probably have to make every country in the world part of the eu

if i was to change every country to part of the eu then it wouldn't matter what league you managed in

if i was to change every country to part of the eu then it wouldn't matter what league you managed in
Yeah that would be good, i'll only be managing in portugal where there are no restrictions so all the other leagues having no non-eu restrictions either would be fine.

The only countries that would need changing though are the 6 south american ones (uruguay, argentina, brazil, peru, columbia & whatever the last one was, can't remember it).

Would this solve the u18 problem though or would you have to make all countries part of the EU, and then create the new league structure as well?

Last edited:
Yeah that would be good, i'll only be managing in portugal where there are no restrictions so all the other leagues having no non-eu restrictions either would be fine.

i don't know if that will definately solve the u18 signing problems but its worth a try

i haven't tried rewriting the file for the prize money but i will give it a go, i've saved the thread with the instructions how to do it lol

i'll have it up sometime tomorrow :D

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

The only countries that would need changing though are the 6 south american ones (uruguay, argentina, brazil, peru, columbia & whatever the last one was, can't remember it).

Would this solve the u18 problem though or would you have to make all countries part of the EU, and then create the new league structure as well?

paraguay, bolivia, venezuela, ecuador, chile... lol

i wouldn't have to create new league for that. if you only want the rule taken off south american teams then i'll just make them eu members - i don't know if that defo works but it should

if you wanted to sign an under 18 from morrocco tho, for example, the u18 rule would still apply... and would apply to all other non eu countries

i don't know if that will definately solve the u18 signing problems but its worth a try

i haven't tried rewriting the file for the prize money but i will give it a go, i've saved the thread with the instructions how to do it lol

i'll have it up sometime tomorrow :D
Ok great :)

paraguay, bolivia, venezuela, ecuador, chile... lol
Do they have leagues for them in the game? I've only seen 6 when I start up a new game :/

if you wanted to sign an under 18 from morrocco tho, for example, the u18 rule would still apply... and would apply to all other non eu countries
No probs.

Do they have leagues for them in the game? I've only seen 6 when I start up a new game :/

dunno if they have playable leagues but buying players from those countries the u18 rule would still apply

if you want just give me a list of countries you would like to made eu?

if you want just give me a list of countries you would like to made eu?
Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Columbia, Peru, Paraguay, Chile, Ecuador, Morocco & Mexico.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Sorry Trivaldo99 did'nt mean to step on anyones toes just saw his thread and thought I would do it.

Seen some of your work Top stuff. If you need any help PM me I can do pretty much anything except continental Comps.

Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Columbia, Peru, Paraguay, Chile, Ecuador, Morocco & Mexico.

Cheers :)

lol did you list morrocco because i used it as an example :P

i will have this done sometime on monday and will pm you when its ready to download :)

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Sorry Trivaldo99 did'nt mean to step on anyones toes just saw his thread and thought I would do it.

Seen some of your work Top stuff. If you need any help PM me I can do pretty much anything except continental Comps.

i don't think anybody can do continental comps - doesn't seem to give you any options to change anything with them

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

my kid keeping me awake all night by the looks of it...

Anyone Got Any Requests?

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Hey i was wondering if it would be possible to make a cup which is when the league is not on, maybe pre-season. Where there would be four teams:
Team Nike
Team Adidas
Team T90
Team Puma

they will all have players that wear there clothing, equipment and advertisements etc. for e.g.

Rooney- T90
Eto'o- Puma
C. Ronaldo- Nike
L. Messi- Adidas

I have a few players in ind for which teams but i was just first enquiring whether this could be done and would it be good and work etc.
It could have 3 or 4 subs and the format could also eventually progressed as more teams can be added etc.

Just tell me if it would work or not
Cheers 8-|

this is a nice idea mate but i really don't think its possible - the players would have to have some sort of second contract so that they were available to play for their sponsor team and there isn't any way (that i know of) to do this

there would be four teams:
Team Nike
Team Adidas
Team T90
Team Puma

they will all have players that wear there clothing, equipment and advertisements etc. for e.g.

Rooney- T90
Eto'o- Puma
C. Ronaldo- Nike
L. Messi- Adidas

I have a few players in ind for which teams but i was just first enquiring whether this could be done and would it be good and work etc.
It could have 3 or 4 subs and the format could also eventually progressed as more teams can be added etc.

Cheers

Originally Posted by glova96

this is a nice idea mate but i really don't think its possible - the players would have to have some sort of second contract so that they were available to play for their sponsor team and there isn't any way (that i know of) to do this

it could be done as a one off comp by loaning players to new teams

there would be four teams:
Team Nike
Team Adidas
Team T90
Team Puma

Rooney- T90
Eto'o- Puma
C. Ronaldo- Nike
L. Messi- Adidas

Cheers

Originally Posted by glova96

it could be done as a one off comp by loaning players to new teams

Yes it is possible to set Future Loans but you will have to do it for every year and the loan can only last until the comp is over which is not possible

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Yes I will be running an Editing Requests Thread for FM11 a week or so after it comes out,hopefully you all will be able to help me on it

lol did you list morrocco because i used it as an example :P
Yeah and also because I might find a young new chamakh who i'd want to sign :P

i will have this done sometime on monday and will pm you when its ready to download :)
Ok cool :)

EDIT: btw would making them part of the eu mean they get a uefa coefficient? As I wouldn't want sao paolo/corinthians etc in the champions/europa league lol.

Last edited:
btw would making them part of the eu mean they get a uefa coefficient? As I wouldn't want sao paolo/corinthians etc in the champions/europa league lol.

nope, they will still qualifyfor their own continental comps :)

i'm testing the db right now so should be up pretty soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back