• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any chance someone could do this it would only take a minute or have i got to wait for luke cro to come online because he made it in the first place

You will have to wait for Luke Cro I'm afraid as he will be able to do it ptoperly,I'm scared that since I did not create your DB in the first place,I might screw something up

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

guys for some reason it wont let me select the english league to play when i put my streetly team database in. Any ideas?

fm1063 i will do this for you.... here is attachment
you have 2 senior players, one wonderkid Marko Tesija (in real world great talent of croatian football), transfer budget of 4-5 mil.... your club's name is FC Britannia

View attachment 95607

just come back from holiday was wondering if you could actually add players
for my team
please
also-- could you add some random club legends etc.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

also along with this could you do all the latest transfers
e.g. javier hernandez to man u
thanks
appreciated loads

Alcatraz I saw that ''Auction'' database from Dan, but I really don't know how to add that Champions or Europa League places... I think its not possible...

keep ya knickers on Alcaraz :P i will have a go at dans db :D:D

when will mine be done
it shouldn't take that long
all you need to do is
add players
favourite people
club legends
and rival clubs
also could i have man utd as my parent club :)
many thanks :)

when will mine be done
it shouldn't take that long
all you need to do is
add players
favourite people
club legends
and rival clubs
also could i have man utd as my parent club :)
many thanks :)

Mate if you keep pestering us then it wont happen,wait for another day or so as only the guy who made your database can make these changes

ok Thanks Trivaldo,can u tell tiraths and Eds-99 that you have posted your db here

hey there fellow bear... do ya think you could help me so as i can add a new Rangers kit to the game at all ?
I have asked elsewhere but no one seems to answer (grrr)

Good result today but missed wee Davis big time.

hey there fellow bear... do ya think you could help me so as i can add a new Rangers kit to the game at all ?
I have asked elsewhere but no one seems to answer (grrr)

Good result today but missed wee Davis big time.

firstly quite the accent and secondly we dont do Kit Requests unless you want us only to add basic colours,no sponsorship logo no nothing

Hey i was wondering if it would be possible to make a cup which is when the league is not on, maybe pre-season. Where there would be four teams:
Team Nike
Team Adidas
Team T90
Team Puma

they will all have players that wear there clothing, equipment and advertisements etc. for e.g.

Rooney- T90
Eto'o- Puma
C. Ronaldo- Nike
L. Messi- Adidas

I have a few players in ind for which teams but i was just first enquiring whether this could be done and would it be good and work etc.
It could have 3 or 4 subs and the format could also eventually progressed as more teams can be added etc.

Just tell me if it would work or not
Cheers 8-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back