• Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danyul

View attachment 99509
This one has the countries you listed as eu members so that you can sign under 18s

View attachment 99510
This one is same as above with an attempt at re-writing the league prize money - i have tested this twice but i don't think it works. the db works fine but i think all i've managed to do is remove prize money for league positions rather than increse the amounts (which is frustrating because i have followed intructions exactly)

Any Requests?

i'm online for a bit so if anyone wants something, just ask:)

This one is same as above with an attempt at re-writing the league prize money - i have tested this twice but i don't think it works. the db works fine but i think all i've managed to do is remove prize money for league positions rather than increse the amounts (which is frustrating because i have followed intructions exactly)

What did you do? I could have a look at this if you want?

What did you do? I could have a look at this if you want?

i followed your guide

when i got to the end of the season i didn't get a message telling me i got x amount of money for finishing in postion y - didn't appear to get any league prize money at all

Last edited:
i followed your guide

when i got to the end of the season i didn't get a message telling me i got x amount of money for finishing in postion y - didn't appear to get and league prize money at all

Strange, I've never had a problem with the guide bar the play-off issue that was mentioned in the thread and I've tested it on various leagues throughout the FM world. I'll download your file and have a look and repost here if I can sort it. If not, then I'll have to have another look at the original thread.

Strange, I've never had a problem with the guide bar the play-off issue that was mentioned in the thread and I've tested it on various leagues throughout the FM world. I'll download your file and have a look and repost here if I can sort it. If not, then I'll have to have another look at the original thread.

thank you for helping :D

thank you for helping :D

No probs :) I haven't downloaded your file as you posted the images pretty quick and I looked at them instead. The competition game rules (Liga Sagres = 60) have to be set to false in order to do any of this type of editing. There may be two instances of this in the .xml -- one at the very top where the competitions are called by the file, and the other in the section that you have posted. If it's set to active comp then it will ignore you're changes all together.

If the league you're editing uses play-offs, you'll have to put them back in once the game rules have been changed -- otherwise the game will crash.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
ok cool, i don't have any playoffs to worry about

so i need to change active to false? so it says false_comp

Last edited:
ok cool, i don't have any playoffs to worry about

so i need to change active to false?

Yes m8 -- make sure you check the whole .xml file in case there's two instances of this (there's normally only one, but double checking saves time later on.)

<string id="use_game_rules" value="false" />

Last edited:
Yes m8 -- make sure you check the whole .xml file in case there's two instances of this (there's normally only one, but double checking saves time later on.)

<string id="use_game_rules" value="false" />

ok thanks :D

i checked for other parts with comp 60, it only mentions active comp the once so changing that to false :)

going to test it out now

thanks again, you are a ledge :wub:

ok thanks :D

i checked for other parts with comp 60, it only mentions active comp the once so changing that to false :)

going to test it out now

thanks again, you are a ledge :wub:

No probs -- let me know if you come up against any other problems, as I'm pretty sure I've figured out all problems that can arise from using the guide and I'd be glad to help out again if anything crops up.

Brilliant, thanks! :) And no probs about the prize money, it was only a minor thing really.

with a little help i think i have sorted it, i'm running a test season now, should be done in 15-20 mins and i'll have it up for you :)

Danyul

ok, here it is, thanks to a lot of help here is the db you requested with the prize money beefed up :D
View attachment 99626

i now know what i was doing wrong and will be able to change prize monies in the future :P

big thanks to Carine :D

Good work Trivaldo,I might close this Thread for a few days to give all my commited team members a break...any of y'all think its a good idea??

luke cro have you added players for me yet
i'm just asking
if not then ok
please can you do it soon thanks mate!

Good work Trivaldo,I might close this Thread for a few days to give all my commited team members a break...any of y'all think its a good idea??

dunno if we need a break (other than yourself, i know you're busy)
its been fairly quiet on here last few days and i reckon most people wont want to start new saves with fm11 just two months away

if you want to close it for a bit then its your call but i think there is enough of us - to cover you doing other things - to keep it open :D

luke cro have you added players for me yet
i'm just asking
if not then ok
please can you do it soon thanks mate!
hey fm1063 ca you upload my britannia database here because i deleted it on my pc... after that i can add you players...

i was wondering if any1 cud make me a database with celtic and rangers in the third division of the english league with the recent transfers of the 2010/2011 season and have them work there way up to the premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back