• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering if any1 cud make me a database with celtic and rangers in the third division of the english league with the recent transfers of the 2010/2011 season and have them work there way up to the premiership

i could do this on stuw latest transfer db so the majority of transfers will be up to date - you will need to download stuws db to play your fm on for my edit to work :)

My request is a bit complicated: Can someone make my a team in Spanish League 2B1 called 'El Futuro de Espana CF', which will be like the St. George FC team used in Eds-99s story but with young Spaniards instead. Some players that I would like included are David De Gea, Iker Muniain, Sergi Roberto, Marc Muniesa, Jeffren, Koke, Borja, Cesar Azpilicueta, Allexander Vallejo, Alberto Botia and Edu Ramos. Im struggling finding other goodyoung Spaniards so if possible could you throw in a few of your own choice? Not too high profile, eg no Asenjo, Bojan and Pedro.

If you need anything else from me let me know!

My request is a bit complicated: Can someone make my a team in Spanish League 2B1 called 'El Futuro de Espana CF', which will be like the St. George FC team used in Eds-99s story but with young Spaniards instead. Some players that I would like included are David De Gea, Iker Muniain, Sergi Roberto, Marc Muniesa, Jeffren, Koke, Borja, Cesar Azpilicueta, Allexander Vallejo, Alberto Botia and Edu Ramos. Im struggling finding other goodyoung Spaniards so if possible could you throw in a few of your own choice? Not too high profile, eg no Asenjo, Bojan and Pedro.

If you need anything else from me let me know!

i can do this for you

could you list the clubs the players you mentioned play for please because a lot o spaniards have the same names and i don't want to get the wrong players

what team would you like me to replace in league 2b1

i need some more information regarding the club and stadium could you fill out these templates please

Club Template

Team Name:
Short Name:
Six letter Name:
Nickname:
Year Founded:
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):
Transfer Budget:
Wage Budget:
Basic Colours:
Relationships(eg Rivals)
Affiliations:
Club replaced:
League:
Colours home:

Colours away:

and if you want a custom stadium...

Stadium Template

Stadium Name:
Stadium City:
Stadium Owner:
Stadium Capacity:

Club Template

Team Name: El Futuro de Espana
Short Name: Young Spain
Six letter Name: YngSpn
Nickname: Los Jovenes
Year Founded: 2009
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balence: £15m
Transfer Budget: £5m
Wage Budget: £400k
Basic Colours: Same as Spain National Team
Relationships(eg Rivals): Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid
Affiliations: None
Club replaced: Don't Mind
League: Spanish 2B1
Colours home: Spain National Team
Colours away: Black with Yellow Collar and Red sleeves if ossible, if not, same as Spains 2nd kit.

and if you want a custom stadium...

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: El Futuro
Stadium City: Madrid
Stadium Owner: Dont mind
Stadium Capacity: 20,000

As for teams, De Gea and Koke play for At. Madrid, I think Borja might to, Muniain is Athletic, Botia, Jeffren, Muniesa and Roberto are Barcelona, Ramos is Malaga, and you should be able to find the others yourself, sorry i cant help much as I can't get to my game. Also, add Kiko Femenia of Hercules to the list! Thanks!

Thanks a lot, good luck finding some decent young Spanish players for me to use :)

i could do this on stuw latest transfer db so the majority of transfers will be up to date - you will need to download stuws db to play your fm on for my edit to work :)
i was wondering if any1 cud make me a database with celtic and rangers in the third division of the english league with the recent transfers of the 2010/2011 season and have them work there way up to the premiership
Originally Posted by YishiNishi2K10

yeah that wud b cool if u did.

Originally Posted by YishiNishi2K10

yeah that wud b cool if u did.

ok no probs - i will do this tomorrow

Hey Trivaldo I have 1 question... It's season 2010/11 and you want to play it on FM10. How can you set that season begins in june of 2010, and ends in may 2011? I have tried this on Editor, but no success.

Could I request a League ?

I wanted two divisions in a country with 16 teams in each division. Could you choose the teams through there high reputation and only have teams from europe. Also , I would like two cups , one cup similar to the champions league with the same rules eg; away goals , 2 legs etc with all the teams put into groups then go through to knockouts and also another cup but it is similar to the F.A cup were all 32 teams are into a knockout cup and only play 1 leg. Could you make sure that there was only these two divisions in the country. Prize money will be the same for each league - 1st - 160m - 2nd - 150m etc. Could you call the leagues Auction Game Conference and Auction Game Premier and the cups Auction Game Super Cup and Auction Game KO Cup.
Do you need anymore Info on the league and I hope this isn't a big demand

Hey Trivaldo I have 1 question... It's season 2010/11 and you want to play it on FM10. How can you set that season begins in june of 2010, and ends in may 2011? I have tried this on Editor, but no success.

i don't think its possible tbh

can use latest transfer update and have the 10/11 teams/players playing from 09/10 - think thats the closest you can get until the new game comes out

CAN ANYONE DO ADZKING'S REQUEST?
i've got a couple of db's to do today and i'm not great at creating new leagues oO)

(don't worry adzking, if nobody takes it up i will attempt to do yours after i've finished the 2 i'm working on:))

Last edited:
Great work guys,my exams are finishing in 4-5days so after that I will be taking Requests 2

CAN ANYONE DO ADZKING'S REQUEST?
i've got a couple of db's to do today and i'm not great at creating new leagues oO)

(don't worry adzking, if nobody takes it up i will attempt to do yours after i've finished the 2 i'm working on:))

Thanks mate :D

luke have you added players to my team and added rivals and legends
also my parent club (man utd)
if not please can you do it soon
thanks loads mate

luke have you added players to my team and added rivals and legends
also my parent club (man utd)
if not please can you do it soon
thanks loads mate

Can you please take a look at the previous page,he has asked you to upload the database he created for you on here again as he has deleted it from his computer

Thanks

YishiNishi

Ignore what i said before about needing stuw db, you don't need it...

use this with 10.3
View attachment 100021
Includes latest transfers, promotions/relegations and celtic/rangers in npower league 2 :D

EDIT: you wont be able to play scottish league because i haven't replaced Celtic and Rangers in the SPL

Can you please take a look at the previous page,he has asked you to upload the database he created for you on here again as he has deleted it from his computer

Thanks

sorry i didn't see it
thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back