• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wll have a look

what exactly you mean some clubs in europe?

well when it comes up in the european qualifiers there are the countries flag and you cant see the team name it would be like

celtic vs blank team name then like a swiss flag

very strange...
ok, i have looked through the list of european clubs, they all have names and logos....
View attachment 100104

and i havent had any problems with fixtures...
View attachment 100105
so i don't think its my db oO)

what players are missing from each team? i will add them for you :)

Could you do me like a Champo League tournament thingy?

8 groups of teams?
20 Prem teams.
12 Champ teams (Any, but including Norwich and Ipswich)
Qualifying rounds if possible?

the players you are missing from celtic are Daniel Majstorovic, jos Hooiveld, cha du-ri emilio Izaguirre Ryan Conroy and james forrest and dominic cervi and Biram Kayal. You sem to have all the rangers team there and also with your database i dont mind it at the moment i was wondering if you could scrap celtic and rangers from being in europe itys ok if you cant. Cheers

the players you are missing from celtic are Daniel Majstorovic, jos Hooiveld, cha du-ri emilio Izaguirre Ryan Conroy and james forrest and dominic cervi and Biram Kayal. You sem to have all the rangers team there and also with your database i dont mind it at the moment i was wondering if you could scrap celtic and rangers from being in europe itys ok if you cant. Cheers

i had a look, all these players are at celtic on the editor but for some reason when the game starts thay don't seem to exist at all - i'm not sure why :S

i'm going to sort this out somehow...

taking them out of europe is no problem

YishiNishi

ok sorted it -
you need to load the scotish league just the spl will do (i have replaced celtic and rangers with 2 small clubs so that loading it is now possible)
loading the spl up along with the english league gives celtic and rangers their reserve and u19 teams back (they were missing from the db i gave you) this is where all the missing players have been hiding..

i think this happened because the game still regards the teams as scotish (as that is their nationallity) rather than english, so if the scotich league isn't loaded then you wont get 100% of their players..

Anyway, enough babble..
View attachment 100193 :)

let me know if there are anymore problem or if its ok :D

i had a look, all these players are at celtic on the editor but for some reason when the game starts thay don't seem to exist at all - I'm not sure why
irked.gif
I have the same kind of problem except I created 24 players and 2 of them duplicate themselves in the game yet I look in the editor only 1 of each ? I'm left scratching my head.oO)

I have the same kind of problem except I created 24 players and 2 of them duplicate themselves in the game yet I look in the editor only 1 of each ? I'm left scratching my head.oO)

hmmm, not sure why thats happeningoO)

YishiNishi
ok sorted it -
you need to load the scotish league just the spl will do (i have replaced celtic and rangers with 2 small clubs so that loading it is now possible)
loading the spl up along with the english league gives celtic and rangers their reserve and u19 teams back (they were missing from the db i gave you) this is where all the missing players have been hiding..

i think this happened because the game still regards the teams as scotish (as that is their nationallity) rather than english, so if the scotich league isn't loaded then you wont get 100% of their players..

Anyway, enough babble..
CelticRangers2.dbc :)

hey the db seems to be running fine thanks again

YishiNishi
ok sorted it -

Anyway, enough babble..
CelticRangers2.dbc :)

hey the db seems to be running fine thanks again

All you have to do is change celtic/Rangers Nations to English if stadiums are still in Scotland regens will still Scottish and you're be able to play your Res/U21 in english groups. Leaving it as it is may cause crash dumps or leagues Restructuring.

All you have to do is change celtic/Rangers Nations to English if stadiums are still in Scotland regens will still Scottish and you're be able to play your Res/U21 in english groups. Leaving it as it is may cause crash dumps or leagues Restructuring.

i don't see why this is a problem - cardiff, wrexham etc are still down as welsh playing in england with no crash dumps

when is luke gonna be online
does anyone know
i don't mind if no one does :)

when is luke gonna be online
does anyone know
i don't mind if no one does :)

dunno mate - PM him and ask about when he's free to sort your DB

i haven't seen much of him on here last few days tbf

what is it you wanted doing, wasn't it just adding a few players to the db he already made you? if thats the case upload it and i will add the players to it for you :D

i don't see why this is a problem - cardiff, wrexham etc. are still down as welsh playing in England with no crash dumps

Hard coded I think into game, Where do they play in reserves/u21 in game, this will be the key
as you cant directly edit Res/U21 leagues its linked with normal leagues but any team you enter from outside england without changing nation dont show the Res/U21 teams it still assumes it playing in its own nation until season ends. Thats where you see more crash dumps happening.

Final Celtic Rangers DB

ok that makes sense - i left them scotish so that they would have scotich regens but the stadia are still in glasgow so they should be scotish anyway :)

Thanks Psycho :)

YishiNishi,

following Psycho1970's advice i have changed celtic/rangers to english to any potential crash dumps at the end of the season - only a small change but could make a big difference to the longevity of your game :D
View attachment 100266

NOTE: you wont need to load up scotland anymore

dunno mate - PM him and ask about when he's free to sort your DB

i haven't seen much of him on here last few days tbf

what is it you wanted doing, wasn't it just adding a few players to the db he already made you? if thats the case upload it and i will add the players to it for you :D

yeah i just wanted some league 2 players
some rivals
some random legends
and man utd as my parent club
i will load it up in a min

thanks again mate

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

i can't upload it for some reason so i will try again
tommorow

fm 1063 sorry for long waiting... here is fc britannia with 23 players, man utd is your parent team, you are in coca cola league 2... this took that long because i had some vessel marathon, than my driving exams, etc...
View attachment 100278

thanks luke

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

also thank you for going to attempt my request trivaldo
great job all of you
for everyone's work not just mine
great thread :):):):):):)

Not being forward or anything but could I be informed when you start my request. You can take as much time as you like on it. Thanks

Not being forward or anything but could I be informed when you start my request. You can take as much time as you like on it. Thanks

will start tomorrow morning :D

what is your request btw mate... write it down and if i can do it, that will be tomorrow... now i go to my bed, i am dead tired..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back