• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great mate but could you do a few tweaks for me. Could you change the two league names to Auction Game Premier and Auction Game Conference. Also could you change the cup names to Auction Game Super cup , Auction game Community Shield and Auction Game Champions Cup. Plus , is it possible to link the two leagues together were 3 teams get promoted and three teams go down. These changes would be really good mate but if you can't then no worries. Thanks for the time and effort put into the DB really appreciate it :D

yes i will sort this for you a bit later - i'm working until 10 but i should have it done for you by midnight :D

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Anyone got a few hours for a fairly large update?

sorry mate i'm fully booked for next few days, i've already got 3 DBs to make around my work hours - post it up anyway, if i get a chance i will have a go at it but its in a queue

maybe one of the other guys could help you? i've not seen much of the other guys for a few days... i know alcaraz is busy but dunno what the shots and martinz are up to, they maybe able to help

if they don't reply to your request you could try asking Psycho1970 - he's pretty handy with the editor and hgas helped out on this thread before :D

AdzKing

apologies, slightly later than promised...
View attachment 100671
(still based in Croatia, just changed the name to suit)

EDIT: all competition names changed to the requested Auction Game names - linked the two leagues together incorporating 3 relegation/promotion spots... ENJOY :D

P.S. any problems let me know

if they don't reply to your request you could try asking Psycho1970 - he's pretty handy with the editor and has helped out on this thread before

Thanks for the mention Trivaldo, Would be happy to help out as long as theres no objections from the other team members. Post request on this thread, if I hear no objections I will assume alls OK to help.

Trivaldo after you have finished your pending Requests take a break and inform Martinz and The Shots that if they dont buck-up,they are out and always I really like your comittment,brilliant work both u and Luke Cro

Trivaldo after you have finished your pending Requests take a break and inform Martinz and The Shots that if they dont buck-up,they are out and always I really like your comittment,brilliant work both u and Luke Cro

thanks mate - i gotta go on an enforced break for 3 days mon-wed anyway because i'm going to cornwall and wont have a computer with me - no FM or FM Base for 3 days!!! i'm gonna be shaking when i get back<)<)

apologies, slightly later than promised...
View attachment 100671
(still based in Croatia, just changed the name to suit)

EDIT: all competition names changed to the requested Auction Game names - linked the two leagues together incorporating 3 relegation/promotion spots... ENJOY :D

P.S. any problems let me know

Absolutely brilliant database. I will be setting up an auction game in a week or so , so would you like to participate (thread isn't up yet :P) or would it be ok if I mentioned that you created the DB ? Thanks again for the DB :D

Absolutely brilliant database. I will be setting up an auction game in a week or so , so would you like to participate (thread isn't up yet :P) or would it be ok if I mentioned that you created the DB ? Thanks again for the DB :D

Thanks mate :D

i don't really know what an auction game is and don't have a lot of spare time so i'll leave that to you

i don't mind at all if you mention i made the db :D:D

Ok Guys Pyscho you are on a trial run and The Shots and Martinz buck up with your Requests or else there will be sackings

Ok Guys Pyscho you are on a trial run and The Shots and Martinz buck up with your Requests or else there will be sackings

Thanks for the chance, look forward to working along side you all, Work nights but always around during early mornings and daytime.

we're all busy but there aren't any outstanding requests lol

all i got to do is a request via PM and the Editing Semi db :)

Oh yeah the deadline for that is a week and 3 days plus Pyscho just have a look at the previous pages cos they are always one or two requests we miss out,maybe you can do them,I got Eds-99s already

I,ll Take Josadema's and ncfc4lyf1's will start when finish work tonight

kk sure and best of luck Pyscho,if you do well I will look to put your name in the Title

ok is there any that need doing?

err....Not now but if you can do Eds-99s Request that will be great,its pretty simple just do all the transfers and Managerial changes that have taken place in Italy this Season,like Mario Balotelli to Man City etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back