• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your request btw mate... write it down and if i can do it, that will be tomorrow... now i go to my bed, i am dead tired..

This was my request mate

Could I request a League ?

I wanted two divisions in a country with 16 teams in each division. Could you choose the teams through there high reputation and only have teams from europe. Also , I would like two cups , one cup similar to the champions league with the same rules eg; away goals , 2 legs etc with all the teams put into groups then go through to knockouts and also another cup but it is similar to the F.A cup were all 32 teams are into a knockout cup and only play 1 leg. Could you make sure that there was only these two divisions in the country. Prize money will be the same for each league - 1st - 160m - 2nd - 150m etc. Could you call the leagues Auction Game Conference and Auction Game Premier and the cups Auction Game Super Cup and Auction Game KO Cup.
Do you need anymore Info on the league and I hope this isn't a big demand

luke will be better at this than me so if he wants to do it then thats cool with me

we both said we would do it tomorrow so you're not losing out on time :)

luke will be better at this than me so if he wants to do it then thats cool with me

we both said we would do it tomorrow so you're not losing out on time :)

Cheers Guys because it's a big help. I am going to setup an auction game soon. :D

trivaldo you can give a try... my game crashes when i am loading up my database, although rules are ok
u will upload my database and please can you do something with croatian cup --- i set up group stage, but with knockout stage i am having problems... if you can please take a look. everything else is alright...

View attachment 100351

Editing a custom database

There is a custom database "b-teams' on
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2352
that I want to play, however there are a couple of bugs in it - can anyone fix them for me? They are:
Only 1 team gets relegated from premier league, but 3 get promoted from championship. What actually happens in the game is that the playoff winner gets promoted whilst 1st and 2nd place stay in the championship.

The b-teams do not get their fixtures re-arranged for international call ups - so my liverpool team reserves will get 12 international call ups (for U19 & U21 internationals), but I'll still have to play a league game without these players

Hope someone can help

trivaldo you can give a try... my game crashes when i am loading up my database, although rules are ok
u will upload my database and please can you do something with croatian cup --- i set up group stage, but with knockout stage i am having problems... if you can please take a look. everything else is alright...

View attachment 100351

apologies, i don't have time to do any requests today, the earliest opportunity i will get is saturday and i already have a large db to make on saturday for CallumE5 via PM

I've checked the db, testing it out now :)

Last edited:
to all members of this Team---FM-Base Editing World Cup Group results have been posted please have a look

View attachment 100351

Hope you don't mind but saw trivaldo99 couldn't do until tomorrow and had a look at Db and fixed it

Changes made

To many teams added to semi and final rounds fixed
Group stage 5-8-2009 to 30-9-2010 changed to 23-12-2009
knock out rounds set to- 20-1-2010 & 10-2-2010
3-2-2010 & 24-3-2010
14-4-2010& 19-5-2010

All should be good now haven't tested it but have confidence all OK

psycho have you changed the teams to european and not croatian teams? have you changed the league to a 2 division top tier?

Didnt touch League only Group stage and knockout rounds wiil check original file then mine and will get back to you

no need
i've finished the db, i'm testing it now and it will be up soon

i sorted the cup comp, changed league structure and changed the teams so the guy gets what he requested

Last edited:
psycho have you changed the teams to european and not croatian teams? have you changed the league to a 2 division top tier?

Checked original Croatian third league inactive and Croatia are in Europe bit puzzled by what you mean if group stage was meant to run until 30-9-2010 it wouldnt work because out of season date.

Sorry if Ive upset you thought you weren't available to do it and was twiddling my thumbs
Just made it so it ran. did say hadn't tested but will now.

i'm not upset - my fault for saying i couldn't do it and then did do it

the guy wanted european teams in a two tier top division which luke hadn't done - i've sorted it out

i'm not upset - my fault for saying i couldn't do it and then did do it

the guy wanted european teams in a two tier top division which luke hadn't done - i've sorted it out

OK Only read Luke Cro post and thought he just wanted cup fixing didnt realize it was a request from another member or would have left to you.

PS check out my Global Brands Database on download Page and tell me what you think.

AdzKing

this took me some time to get right and it may not be perfect...
download it and let me know if anything needs changing :D
View attachment 100436
your league is based in croatia :)

to all members of this Team---FM-Base Editing World Cup Group results have been posted please have a look

link please :)

my search bar isn't working and i couldn't find the results :'(

Hope you don't mind but saw trivaldo99 couldn't do until tomorrow and had a look at Db and fixed it

Changes made

To many teams added to semi and final rounds fixed
Group stage 5-8-2009 to 30-9-2010 changed to 23-12-2009
knock out rounds set to- 20-1-2010 & 10-2-2010
3-2-2010 & 24-3-2010
14-4-2010& 19-5-2010

All should be good now haven't tested it but have confidence all OK

thanks mate.... now works perfectly

Anyone got a few hours for a fairly large update?

this took me some time to get right and it may not be perfect...
download it and let me know if anything needs changing :D
View attachment 100436
your league is based in croatia :)

It's great mate but could you do a few tweaks for me. Could you change the two league names to Auction Game Premier and Auction Game Conference. Also could you change the cup names to Auction Game Super cup , Auction game Community Shield and Auction Game Champions Cup. Plus , is it possible to link the two leagues together were 3 teams get promoted and three teams go down. These changes would be really good mate but if you can't then no worries. Thanks for the time and effort put into the DB really appreciate it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back