• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be lots of changes to the Team in the next week,that I guarntee,anyways after a month and a half,I will close this Thread so that we can start a new Editing Requests Thread for FM11

There will be lots of changes to the Team in the next week,that I guarntee,anyways after a month and a half,I will close this Thread so that we can start a new Editing Requests Thread for FM11

I'm looking forward to making FM11 DBs for these lovely people :D

Here you go josadema. Fixed Promotion/Relegation

The problem with fixture clashes is because B teams have been put into Blue Square Leagues which are locked so what I've done is increase rep of BSQ leagues but theres no guarantee that this will work the only way around it is to rebuild the English League System. If there are still clashes happening then post a message and I will do this.

Could you do me like a Champo League tournament thingy?

8 groups of teams?
20 Prem teams.
12 Champ teams (Any, but including Norwich and Ipswich)
Qualifying rounds if possible?

Hi ncf4lyf1 Have done your Db will upload after I,ve tested it later today.

Used Full members Cup as Comp Name if you have another name in mind Reply to post.
Also because I've Used 10.3 update default Db I,ve updated all Leagues from Prem to BSq North and South this should enable you to use any other Updates, Qualifying Rds before Group Stage not Possible (hopefully for FM11) .

Ps Added Prize Money (Not a Lot) 250K appearance for 1st Cup stage then winners get from
250K - 2.5m for other Cup rds. if you dont want Prize Money let me know.

Ps Going to bed now be back 11.30am-12

No not yet....most of their development for FM11 has been concentrated solely on the game so we are unlikely to see any major changes for the Editor...lets see Luke Cro

bahh....can anyone help me research players for 'The Nike Letter League' Request we have on page 14...Thanks

I'm Back - Running test on Champ League Thingy, Left Carling cup in, Can Remove if you dont want it.

Any one else got any requests.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

bahh....can anyone help me research players for 'The Nike Letter League' Request we have on page 14...Thanks

Why not select players page in club then Add, then filter players by rep sort by Alphabetical order and multi select players begiinning with the Same letters, keep reducing rep until you have enough players for team, hope that makes sense.:)

i am quite confident that we are going to see some improvments on FM11 editor

i am quite confident that we are going to see some improvments on FM11 editor

We'd better or I'll be going round to SI offices and chaining myself to Miles Jacobsen until he releases a improved one.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back