• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to delete all, or all players with over 100 ca/pa so when a new game is started every player is a regen with a random distribution of talent throughout the world?

I like what ur doing pyscho but most people are fantastic on trials then when their name is on the title they do nothing....kep this up for a few more days and we may just have a new member

In everything I do I give 100%8-| + I probally enjoy editing more than actually Playing the game,
the reason I became more active on FM Base is that I was running out of stuff to do on the editor for myself and felt I now know enough about the workings of FM to be able to help others. The only time I wont be able to help out as much is in December when I will be working 6-7 12Hr Shifts a week, Though I will still be around to do small requests and to give you guys my advice.

not 2 many requests till FM11 I guess,anyone is interested in a placement on another thread along with this one on another project????

If (When;)) I make it on the team am extremely interested to hear more.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Is it possible to delete all, or all players with over 100 ca/pa so when a new game is started every player is a regen with a random distribution of talent throughout the world?

Yes it is but very time consuming and it wouldnt distribute the regens Randomly due to club/League reputation All this would need changing. When you start a new Game there is a option to untick real players this gives you a bit more of a challenge because you have no prior knowledge of the players in the game.

If you would still like to have a lets say even pitch game then I could give it a try but it wouldnt be a Priority Request so could be 2-3 weeks before you got it, due to the amount of editing to be done.

Last edited:
One thing - It doesn't work with LFCMarshall's update!

it does now
Sorry my mistake I corrected leagues but for some reason cup not showing up :O, will have a look later.
If I cant get it to work will add Cup to LFCMarshalls Final Update when he releases it.

Sorry Again:(

Last edited:
what project is this?

For FM11 want to do a 2003/2004 Database...Since i know how massively time-consuming it will be,I need as many hands on the deck,will start work in December

Last edited:
For FM11 want to do a 2003/2004 Database...Since i know how massively time-consuming it will be,I need as many hands on the deck,will start work in December

Any Particular reason for 2003/04, Are you thinking of splittng it up so we do a league each or just want help on research.

Any Particular reason for 2003/04, Are you thinking of splittng it up so we do a league each or just want help on research.

Something like this:

2 people create players

2 people creat Chairmen and Managers plus scouts,coaches

4 people do all the reasearch

Around this we can do do 4-5 leagues in a month and a half I reckon

if either of you have CM03/04 that would help :)

yeah me too, i've got them all since 97/98 floating around somewhere

Alcaraz, Trivaldo99 and Luke Cro if you've got time can you look at my DB for ncfc4lyf1 Cup not showing up when loaded with LFCMarshalls Db, Sorted leagues and know its recognizing my Db because changed liverpools name/Nicknames(worth checking out:) ) I've moved cup up and down Cup list but to no
avail, Never had this problem before, Also Recreated Cup as I had it as Full members cup before and thought that may have been problem. Left scratching Head:S

Last edited:
what players you want

sorry haven't been on this website for a while

uuumm.... any players different positions

only if you want something to do though

also, again, do i need to fill out forms?

yes, yes. and btw guys if you dont have cop of cm 03/04, download it on rapidshare :)

were you talkin to me

sorry wasn't sure

if so...

i do have to fill out forms

sorry so confusin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back