• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If We do the Later first we can use it as the template and then just swap Players/Teams and re-edit ages, Can Start researching now for you. Not sure how much time I'll have Late Nov/Dec, how do you want information gathered given to you ?.

Sorry was on the Editor,umm I prefer that we dont start until FM11 comes out so that I can have a look at its editor and see if any of its new features will help us

Whoever was doing my DB still hasn't finished it. :/

Whoever was doing my DB still hasn't finished it. :/

Its that sprag guy,he has disappeared...pyscho can you do it?Its fairly straightforward basically every transfer and managerial change in the Italian League thats all you have to edit

Ok guys changes have been made and I hope for the better,everyone who has their name on the Thread title including me must remain commiteed and not slack off,if you think I am slacking dont hesitate to tell me so and Good luck

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

alcaraz have you started my players yet
just asking

Done and dusted on the previous page

Ok fm all your players

That south african player of yours may turn out not so good due to the number of positions he has been allocated and I could only find Budapest for the Hungarian player not that Lake place you initially mentioned

thanks loads mate looking forward to signing them :P

Alright have fun and post on here if there are any problems

Its that sprag guy,he has disappeared...pyscho can you do it?Its fairly straightforward basically every transfer and managerial change in the Italian League thats all you have to edit

Yep will give top prioty Which Italian Leagues Would you like it to go down too Eds-99.

alcaraz i saw something about season 1999/00... is that something for fm11 too

Oh right ok,pyscho how far are you with the Request

Just done inter as I go through clubs will become easier as Players will be already in place, when I've done this seasons will have to update Last seasons ie Etoo-Ibrahomvic swap etc

umm anyone noticed yet that this Thread has been stickied because it is extremely popular:)

Congrats guys,great work especialy Trivaldo and Luke who have been with us for some time now

Eds-99 Did you want loan changes example; inter-where ever as this is taking ages be quicker if just do where ever - inter and all Transfers In. Going to work soon so will continue when Back and tomorrow.

Only the big loan moves need to be done, really.

Ok guys changes have been made and I hope for the better,everyone who has their name on the Thread title including me must remain commiteed and not slack off,if you think I am slacking dont hesitate to tell me so and Good luck

My name is still last :'(

umm anyone noticed yet that this Thread has been stickied because it is extremely popular:)

Congrats guys,great work especialy Trivaldo and Luke who have been with us for some time now

Thanks Alcaraz - this is great news for us and means we should have no problem forming a strong thread for fm11 editing :D

have fun guys, i'll be back on thursday - if you get loads of requests while i'm away then feel free to alocate some to me if needed (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back