• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For FM11 want to do a 2003/2004 Database...Since i know how massively time-consuming it will be,I need as many hands on the deck,will start work in December

interesting, I had a copy of CM03/04 but must have sold it :(

interesting, I had a copy of CM03/04 but must have sold it :(

you can have mine

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

i've got a couple of hours to kill, anyone got any small requests??

take advantage while i'm still online :) becuase i wont be available next week

Lads can you make a database where Shelbourne(Irish first division team) join into league 2 in place of lowest rep team in league 2.
Keep everything about shelbourne the same.
Thanks

Lads can you make a database where Shelbourne(Irish first division team) join into league 2 in place of lowest rep team in league 2.
Keep everything about shelbourne the same.
Thanks

so all you want is Shelbourne in league 2 in england instead of ireland?

Anybody else want something small making?

Hi guys, While at work I had a brainstorm why my Db wont work, I don't think you cant have 2 dbs with different nation rules for the same nation. So unfortunately ncfc4lyf1 your going to have to play my Db without LFCMarshalls update until he releases his final version. (my guess 2weeks time) then I will add Cup to his DB and PM you when its ready. Sorry for the wait it took awhile to figure out the Problem.

PS Guys Even when Im at work Im thinking FM do you think I need to go to FM Anonymous.

Last edited:
all i've been thinking about for days is my Tuvalu DB (for editing world cup)

"Hello everybody, my name is Neil and i... am... an... FMoholic"

Yes it is but very time consuming and it wouldnt distribute the regens Randomly due to club/League reputation All this would need changing. When you start a new Game there is a option to untick real players this gives you a bit more of a challenge because you have no prior knowledge of the players in the game.

If you would still like to have a lets say even pitch game then I could give it a try but it wouldnt be a Priority Request so could be 2-3 weeks before you got it, due to the amount of editing to be done.

Hmm, how about just a even pitch in just top leagues of England, Spain and Italy with the others being distributed by default?

Hi guys, While at work I had a brainstorm why my Db wont work, I don't think you cant have 2 dbs with different nation rules for the same nation. So unfortunately ncfc4lyf1 your going to have to play my Db without LFCMarshalls update until he releases his final version. (my guess 2weeks time) then I will add Cup to his DB and PM you when its ready. Sorry for the wait it took awhile to figure out the Problem.

PS Guys Even when Im at work Im thinking FM do you think I need to go to FM Anonymous.

lol,anwyas yeah if you merge 2 Editor Data Files there is a high chance of there being a clash in dates etc. somwhere,so I recommend that you download LFC Marshalls's Editor Data File and update that

and guys I was thinking these 3 Databases for the project:

2000/2001
1999/2000
2003/2004

I want to do these 3 leagues mainly England,Spain and Italy right up to 3-4 divisions for each of them,what do you all think,if we work together this could be done in a month,any of you free in /Nov or December so we can release this for FM11

Alcaraz, I see this is the thread I was referring to in my PM then:)
Lads, if any of you have any time (something makes me think this would be quite a long project) I've had an idea for a database that I think a lot of people could play (for personal reasons it'd be good to have something keeping me interested in the game before FM 11) and enjoy because it's an interesting one.
The idea is that you reverse the teams in the top three to five divisions (maybe England, Italy and Spain, and if it's easy maybe Germany and France as well?) - I.E put all the teams from the bottom division of the system in the top division and vice versa - maybe it'd be a good idea to increase the rep of the teams who would hypothetically be in the top division and decrease that of the teams who'd be in the bottom - I.E Southport with a higher rep, United with far lower - but keep finances the same. It'd make the whole game very challenging.
The only problem I can see early on is that lower on in the system there are regional divisions (IE Blue Square South and North) and I'm not sure how that would be dealt with.

Here you go josadema. Fixed Promotion/Relegation

The problem with fixture clashes is because B teams have been put into Blue Square Leagues which are locked so what I've done is increase rep of BSQ leagues but theres no guarantee that this will work the only way around it is to rebuild the English League System. If there are still clashes happening then post a message and I will do this.
Many thanks for this. You are however correct that the fixtures issue isn't resolved. Not to worry though, at least the promotion / relegation is sorted.

Many thanks

you will need to fill out forms for him, yes

alright thanks mate i will fill them out

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Full Name: Jonny Richards
Date of Birth: 4.5.1982

Place of Birth: Crawley (London)
Ethinicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves: Not Sure
Height: 175cm
Weight: Average
Positions: DM/CM/CD
Right Foot/Left Foot: L
CA/PA: 146/178
Nation he has Declared for: England/France
Languages Spoken: English, French, Spanish (basic)

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Full Name: Istvan Halmosi
Date of Birth: 7/2/1988

Place of Birth: Lake Balaton (Hungary)
Ethinicity:East European
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Tanned
Height:198cm
Weight: Above Average
Positions: GK, Sweeper (But terrible there)
Right Foot/Left Foot: R
CA/PA: 152/189
Nation he has Declared for: Hungary, Slovakia
Languages Spoken: Hungarian, English (basic), Slovakian (basic)

Full Name: Yako Douchelie
Date of Birth: 31/12/1980

Place of Birth: Johannesburg (if that spelt right)
Ethinicity: South African
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Black
Height: 161
Weight:Below Average
Positions: DL,WBL,ML,AML,DR,WBR,MR,AMR
Right Foot/Left Foot: Both (Mainly Left)
CA/PA: 164/169
Nation he has Declared for: South Africa
Languages Spoken: South African

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

thanks alcaraz i just gonna do about two more :)

also for attributes and preffered moves i'm not really sure

sorry for not helping there :(

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Full Name:Luigi Marceroni
Date of Birth: 17/1/1992 (He's going to be 16/17)

Place of Birth: Rome
Ethinicity:
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves:
Height: 164
Positions: AMRLC, ST
CA/PA: 174/-9 (WONDERKID)
Nation he has Declared for: Italy, Slovenia
Languages Spoken: Italian, Slovenian

Hmm, how about just a even pitch in just top leagues of England, Spain and Italy with the others being distributed by default?

Will work on it between other requests that come in. Will do my best, in those 3 Nations there are still over 3000 clubs.

Full Name: Sergio Mussachio
Date of Birth: 21/7/1983

Place of Birth: Madrid
Ethinicity:
Hair Colour: Blonde
Skin Colour: White/Tanned
Prefferred Moves:
Height: 165
Positions: CM,CDM,AMC
CA/PA: 99/169
Nation he has Declared for: Spain, Bulgaria
Languages Spoken: Spanish

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

all unemployed please!
thanks loads alcaraz

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

also for the hungarian if you can't find the place then just Budapest :)

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

thanks again alcaraz

and guys I was thinking these 3 Databases for the project:

2000/2001
1999/2000
2003/2004

I want to do these 3 leagues mainly England,Spain and Italy right up to 3-4 divisions for each of them,what do you all think,if we work together this could be done in a month,any of you free in /Nov or December so we can release this for FM11

If We do the Later first we can use it as the template and then just swap Players/Teams and re-edit ages, Can Start researching now for you. Not sure how much time I'll have Late Nov/Dec, how do you want information gathered given to you ?.

Ok fm all your players

That south african player of yours may turn out not so good due to the number of positions he has been allocated and I could only find Budapest for the Hungarian player not that Lake place you initially mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back