• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody free for a big request??

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Hi Guys,
I was trying to re create the old Wimbledon team just before they moved to Milton Keynes to become the MK Dons. So I was wondering if you could replace MK Dons with Wimbledon on FM 2010. Information can be found on the Wimbledon FC Wikipedia page :)

Team Name: Wimbledon
Short Name: WFC
Six letter Name: The Dons
Nickname: The Dons, Wombles,
Year Founded: 1889
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Pro
Transfer Budget: £ 1 Million
Wage Budget: Same as MK Dons
Basic Colours: Home - Navy & Yellow; Same as AFC Wimbledon, Away - Red & Black
Relationships(eg Rivals) - Crystal Palace, Fulham, Chelsea
Affiliations: AFC Wimbledon
Club replaced: MK Dons
League: League 1
Request a stadium for it. Plough Lane, 15,876
Can the backroom staff be the same as the MK Dons staff.

Players & more information can be found here -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wimbledon_F.C.

I hope it is not to much work for you guys but I am really looking forward to playing on this database :) Thanks in advance.

this was posted earlier in the thread and hasn't been made (about 3 weeks ago - although the guy hasn't got back to us about it) - it needs somone with plenty of time, which i don't have, to complete it

If he has not checked back then leave it be as then it is unlikely that he is a frequesnt vistior to these forums and Triv do you have a copy of CMH 2003/04 lying around somewhere

yes i should have - might take a bit of finding, think its at my parents

Will work on it between other requests that come in. Will do my best, in those 3 Nations there are still over 3000 clubs.

Just the top leagues, so serie A, bbva and barclays premier league. 60 teams all to have a reputation equivalant to Mnachester utd so their regens are similar.

Thanks if you have time to do it, if not dont worry about it.

Doing a Request at the moment should finish tomorrow/wednesday will look at yours after that.:)

Keep up the good work guys and pyscho have you gone around doing Eds Request yet??

alcaraz there are no problems with the people
they are great

Hello
i 'm new at this forum and i want to know if you can make a galiza database for me.

ps: I'm portuguese so if my english isn't correct sorry about that :)

Galiza??

Sorry mate but if you could elaborate abit here...

what i want is 2 playable leagues with all the galiza teams and a national team of galiza. iff you need any imformation post it and i will read it quicly

Last edited:
Eds-99, Db coming along nicely should finish serie A in couple Hrs max. Keep checking I'll post Db for you to check, 2 players not on game are Mattia Franceschino and Christoph Hasselmeier going to Sampdoria and Genoa if you want to add these fill out player template and will do.
Did you want correct teams for leagues as 2010-2011 season.

Should be able to finish serie B by tonight.

Eds-99, Db coming along nicely should finish serie A in couple Hrs max. Keep checking I'll post Db for you to check, 2 players not on game are Mattia Franceschino and Christoph Hasselmeier going to Sampdoria and Genoa if you want to add these fill out player template and will do.
Did you want correct teams for leagues as 2010-2011 season.

Should be able to finish serie B by tonight.

No, I just need transfers, not correct teams in leagues.

And leave those two guys out, I'll sort something out.

And cheers. :)

what i want is 2 playable leagues with all the galiza teams and a national team of galiza. iff you need any imformation post it and i will read it quicly

Please post all info here Thanks and is Galiza a country you want to create or something???

Eds-99 Completed Serie A All transfers in/out and a few loans.

Am Starting Serie B All transfers between serie A & B done so should be quite quick to finish Check Db
to see if I,ve missed anything so far or you want changing.

PS havent done wages as no info on these and most contract lengths correct, others 2011-2014

galiza is an autonomous region of spain and the biggest clubs are deportivo, celta de vigo, racing ferrol and pontevedra.
their best players are michel salgado, nacho novo, diego lopez, noguerol and pablo alvarez.
do you need any more imformation

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Galiza is a region in spain so I guess he wants it adding to spanish League.

no, want i want is to create a league with their clubs if it is possible

galiza is an autonomous region of spain and the biggest clubs are deportivo, celta de vigo, racing ferrol and pontevedra.
their best players are michel salgado, nacho novo, diego lopez, noguerol and pablo alvarez.
do you need any more imformation

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

no, want i want is to create a league with their clubs if it is possible

I think what you want is to add Glazia region to Spain Nation thus adding to Spainish league, ie la liga, la liga 2, la liga 3 then your glazia League, You will need to submit What teams you want in this League and use player/ Team templates to add any players/Teams that aren't in game. If this isnt the case please try to be a lot clearer were not psychic.

Was wondering if you could re-create the Aberdeen Fc European cup winning team of the 1980's?
With Alex Ferguson, Mcliesh, Strachan and the likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back