• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got another very large request, if anyone has some time. Preferably Psycho. 8-|

I need an extention of the French league system.

Actually, it's not as big as I thought. I don't actually need an extention, it already goes down to the fifth tier.

I just need a club replaced in one of the leagues. I'll get the details up now.

Take it you liked your Italian Transfers then Eds-99:$ but let Luke do this one no one else as got a look in for the last few days and I have to go to FM anonymous Tomorrow :D(Looking at a new Flat really) so wont be able to start anything big until friday now. Thanks for the Heads up though.:)

If it is possible, all squads and leagues like 2004/05. With staff too?

Was wondering if you could re-create the Aberdeen Fc European cup winning team of the 1980's?
With Alex Ferguson, Mcliesh, Strachan and the likes?

Heres your Db;

All 1983 Aberdeen European Cup winners Team in + a few extra around that time to bolster squad All Players are age they would have been in 1983.

I set 1st team players at 150-170 CA with PA -10 (gives random PA between 170-200)
and other players 130-150 CA with PA -9 (gives random PA between 150-180)

Positions are a little guess work as only listings were DF - MF - FW

Other Stats will be generated by game based on age and CA/PA

If You want stats or anything changing or adding I will do gladly.
Hope you enjoy.:)

Last edited:
Hang on, can you do what you did for Aberdeen, but with 2004/05 Norwich squad?

If it is possible, all squads and leagues like 2004/05. With staff too?

If you do the research I'll Edit it.
Will Look for a Db around that time as that will make it quickier/easier to do if I can get permission to use it.

Ok shall I get links of the squads for you?

Let me see what Dbs I can find and if I cant find any I can use I will do Norwich for you I,ll Pm When I Know.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

good luck mate... i was on trial too and i'm now one of best editors

Needs to be changed to-

good luck mate... i was on trial too and Was one of best editors
(6)

Only Joking I like your work.(H)

I dont what your smiling at trivaldo your names still last:'( HA HA HA(K)

jeez I wish someone would post a request (smallish) Im getting bored insulting you and Luke:)

Last edited:
umzk76

View attachment 102345

the wage budget is randomly generated but i set it high on the editor so it should come out pretty high :)

hussein chamakh's stats don't look great but that is because his CA is low, when he reaches his potential he will be amazing (H)

Save this file in Documents>sportsinteractive>fm10>editor data
when starting a new game where it asks what version/database to use tick the little white box next to the word 'change' then click ok... then tick the ALE db and make sure any others are un-ticked and then confirm :)

Last edited:
I dont what your smiling at trivaldo your names still last:'( HA HA HA(K)
think that has more to do with tiraths than alcaraz, he keeps putting us in alphabetical order :'(:'( length of service means nothing to tiraths;)

think i might requst to change my name to ATRIVALDO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back