• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if you could re-create the Aberdeen Fc European cup winning team of the 1980's?
With Alex Ferguson, Mcliesh, Strachan and the likes?

Now this is right up my street will start after I've finished Eds-99 Db.
Please supply any info/ Links that will aid me, apart from wiki that I use anyway.

i just want every other team the sam, but i want the aberdeen team of 1983 there, you can free transfer the current aberdeen squad. I could give you a list of players?

i just want every other team the sam, but i want the aberdeen team of 1983 there, you can free transfer the current aberdeen squad. I could give you a list of players?

Ok post that list,its for pyscho to create and then I will do the League and we can merge the Editor Data Files to create your Database

sorry but i have found it in ethernet so i cancel my request
but thanks anyway

Eds-99

Italian transfers Complete including manager changes.
Hope you enjoy and remember that if I've missed anything or you want anything changing will be happy to do so.

Any future transfers post a list and I'll add them in.

Team name: Debden Sports Club F.C
Short name: Debden Sports F.C
Six letter name: Debden
Nickname: Debden F.C
Year founded: 2009
Balance: £45m
Transfer Budget: £20m
Wage Budget: £20m
Basic Colours: Green and White
Relationships: Rival = West Ham Relatioship = Tottenham
Afilliations: None
Team replaced: Bolton
League: Premier League
Stadium: Debden Road Capacity= 7500

Sumsion10,

Db Completed. Set Reputation at 6000, you'll get killed with 120 and no players will sign.
Changed Nickname to Debden Daggers( sounds better)
Set wage budget to 5m plenty enough, Can always adjust in boardroom
Did you want sugardaddy added
Away kit White & Green, 2 GK Kits added as well
Set expansion Capacity at 75000
Youth Academy ?
Training Facility set at 15
Youth Facility set at 10
Bolton with/without League ? without at moment.

Any Changes you dont Like or anything you want adding I can redo , May have to leave staff /players to one of the others though as have 2 outstanding Dbs to do.

Hello
My mates and i have been trying to get this database to work but we cant seem to get it right so i figured id ask and c if maybe you could help me out. Heres what we were trying to do...

We want to take Portsmouth, Hull, and Wolves and completely erase all the players off the team. Then give each team a transfer budget of $120,000,000 and wage budget of $230k a week and increase each clubs finance to rich and give them all an equal but higher amount of money. Also the reputations for all 3 teams should be changed to 7500. I tried to do this myself but it never worked so if you can do anything for me thanks a lot.

P.S.- If you can change the names of the teams by any chance, if you could make them be Vaynor Glare Football Club with the short version changed to VGFC, then The Bhoys Football Club with the short version TBFC, and the final being Sons Of Shankley FC (SOSFC).

Thanks for anything your able to do.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

P.S. again- if you could erase all the clubs history along with it thatd be awesome thanks

Hello
My mates and i have been trying to get this database to work but we cant seem to get it right so i figured id ask and c if maybe you could help me out. Heres what we were trying to do...

We want to take Portsmouth, Hull, and Wolves and completely erase all the players off the team. Then give each team a transfer budget of $120,000,000 and wage budget of $230k a week and increase each clubs finance to rich and give them all an equal but higher amount of money. Also the reputations for all 3 teams should be changed to 7500. I tried to do this myself but it never worked so if you can do anything for me thanks a lot.

P.S.- If you can change the names of the teams by any chance, if you could make them be Vaynor Glare Football Club with the short version changed to VGFC, then The Bhoys Football Club with the short version TBFC, and the final being Sons Of Shankley FC (SOSFC).

Thanks for anything your able to do.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

P.S. again- if you could erase all the clubs history along with it thatd be awesome thanks

Will do Tomorrow, if you could Use a template would be easier to Read, see OP
and add any other fields you require

Sorry didnt see a template for this kind of thing so hopefully this will help...

-Remove all players from Portsmouth, Hull, and Wolves in the premire league
-Change the name of the teams to be Vaynor Glare Football Club with the short version changed to VGFC, then The Bhoys Football Club with the short version TBFC, and the final being Sons Of Shankley FC (SOSFC).

After that all these changes can be made to all 3 teams we want them to be equal at the start
Team name: Vaynor Glare Football Club / The Bhoys Football Club / Sons Of Shankley Football Club
Short name: Vaynor Glare F.C. / The Bhoys F.C. / Sons Of Shankley F.C.
Six letter name: VGFC / TBFC / SOSFC
Nickname: VGFC / TBFC / SOSFC
Year founded: 2010
Balance: £250,000,000m
Transfer Budget: £125,000,000m
Wage Budget: £1,000,000m
Basic Colours: (vgfc)- black/yellow (tbfc)- green/white (sosfc)- red/white
Relationships: Rival = the 3 teams are rivals with each other
Afilliations: None
Team replaced: Portsmouth, Hull, Wolves
League: Premier League
Stadium: make all 3 stadiums capacity 70,000
Youth/Training Facilites- Excelent

Thats mostly all i can think of. Thanks i will be very much looking foward to the results!!

Last edited:
Achillies, Level Playing Field.

Using Tiraths Free Agents Db I gave all Top 2 League clubs in England, Italy, Spain, Germany,Holland, France and even Scotland:D a reputation of 9500 and a wage budget of 1.5m. All Nations listed have the same Reputation, League standard and game Importance. The Nations 1st leagues have a Reputation of 18 and the 2nd Leagues a Reputation of 16 This gives all Clubs the same possibility of signing the top Players. To make it more difficult I recommend you un-tick use Real players on select nation screen. I hope you have fun playing this Db.:)

(K)Special Thanks To Tiraths for letting me use his Free agents Db(K)

Last edited:
Thanks heaps :), especially for the quick response.

Let me know how it goes reckon it should be a good game to play.

I might release on Download Page. Will have to change name though as theres another Db with same Name. Any suggestions on name Change welcome.

hey guys
before I get into specific details, I just want to find out if theres a point asking for this -
how long will it take you guys creating a custom champions league tournament?
meaning - 4 groups with 4 teams, top 2 qualify from each group and go into quarter finals and so on.
I want the teams to be teams that I chose with players that will be picked by a draft.

is this even possible? how long will it take you guys to create such a thing?
or maybe is there like a guide that you could refer me to and i'll do it by myself? google has nothing...

thanks! :)

hey guys
before I get into specific details, I just want to find out if theres a point asking for this -
how long will it take you guys creating a custom champions league tournament?
meaning - 4 groups with 4 teams, top 2 qualify from each group and go into quarter finals and so on.
I want the teams to be teams that I chose with players that will be picked by a draft.

is this even possible? how long will it take you guys to create such a thing?
or maybe is there like a guide that you could refer me to and i'll do it by myself? google has nothing...

thanks! :)

I dont even think what you are saying is possible even...maybe in the FM11 Editor mate but right now sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back