• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Elzy2010 As our 1000th poster you have won a very special Prize

A special Edition of the Db you requested.
As well as editing chairmen to aid your cause I have decreased the Man City wage budget and transfer budget and given Man City a debt and increased Nott Forest wage/Transfer budget the debt you see in the screenshot for Nott forest is no longer there.

Also removed All Man city directors and Mancini(could'nt cope without the money) and his Italian staff and added Man City directors to Nott Forest.

As a Man Utd Fan I hope you enjoy the Game as much as I did making the Db.:D

PS if you just want chairman adding I can redo.

Can i just say ur an absoulute legend :D i was beginning to think it was kinda fly doing that on City and then again, who cares about City ? :P lol thanks again !

Can i just say ur an absoulute legend :D i was beginning to think it was kinda fly doing that on City and then again, who cares about City ? :P lol thanks again !

That first line was referring to me eh;)

Make a team of All stars ?

Club Template

Team Name: All Stars FC
Short Name: All Stars
Six letter Name: ASFC
Nickname: The Stars
Year Founded: 2008
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balence: 1000000000
Transfer Budget: 100000000
Wage Budget: 1000000
Basic Colours: Any
Relationships(eg Rivals)
Affiliations: Newcastle United
Club replaced: Hull
League: English Premier League
Request a stadium for it.

Stadium City: Berwick
Stadium Owner: Calcio Italia
Stadium Capacity: 200000
Stadium seat capacity: 100000

Request a kit for it on another thread.

View attachment 103305
View attachment 103306
View attachment 103307

We will only add basic colours.

Could you create a squad of the greatest players ever to play football eg; Alan Shearer , Pele , Hagi etc. Thanks in advance and do I have to create player templates ? If so then ignore this request. Thank you

Links for Trivaldo HERE, HERE and HERE for AdzkingIV Request.

Sorry Alcarez no time today. Upload it though and I'll see if I can do it tonight or in spare time.
PS Maybe we could do it as a team if someone downloads it Post messge saying, then upload telling us where its up to so far, maybe wont take so long that way, we can all do are bit.

Alcaraz if you want you can have a go at AdzKings request - or The Shots or Luke Cro

I was planning to do it when i finished Jose22's request but i just lost 3 hours work on that DB so its gonna be a while until i start AdzKings... Its seems pointless every other editor being bored when there is a request free ;)

....Bored outa my mind,no new Requests

How about making the following...

Arguments between England, Spain, Italy and Germany over who has the best league boil over and so the following is agreed --

The top division for each of these leagues will now consist of 8 teams. Each of these teams will play each other three times. 2 teams relagated.

The 2nd division of each league will consist of whoever is left over from the old top divisions. Each of these teams will play each other three times. 2 teams promoted (teams in 2nd and 3rd play-off).

The rest of the divisions will remain as is, as will all the domestic cups.

The top divisons will complete their domestic league campaign by the end of December.

In January, all top division teams will then participate in a cup competition that runs on the following basis --

Two groups of 16 teams play each other once. Then, the top four teams qualify for Qtr-Finals (2 legs), Semi-Finals (2 legs), and then Final (2 legs)

Last edited:
ahh forget it I might aswell go and wrap up the Nike Letter League....pass that on to Luke or pyscho if you want

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Anyone wants to Skype or MSN as we edit??

ahh forget it I might aswell go and wrap up the Nike Letter League....pass that on to Luke or pyscho if you want

thanks - pass it on to the people who aren't online/already have requests!?!?

you just said you were bored because there were no requests - i give you a request and you dont want to do it

thanks - pass it on to the people who aren't online!?!?

you just said you were bored because there were no requests - i give you a request and you dont want to do it

yea I did not want to go on and create a cup and stuff for the Nike Letter League,plain lazy so I was wondering if there were any small Requests I can do,argh actually I will do the All Stars need to do some Editing

Ok ok I was just being lazy,will get onto the Request straight away:)

Is anyone going to do mine?

i can have a go at this when i've finished Jose22's request (which wont be today now because my editor has dropped me in the ****) :@

dunno how long it will take tho, it sounds complicated (not as complicated as your USA DB) but after all you've done for me the least i can do is have a go :)

if you want it doing sooner then maybe Luke Cro can help you, far as i know he's the only Editor without a big request already being worked on

EDIT: 'my editor has dropped me in the ****' refers to my actual Football Manager editing tool - not any members of the editing teams

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Anyone wants to Skype or MSN as we edit??

I thought you said the Nike Letter League didn't work and you couldn't fix it?

I thought you said the Nike Letter League didn't work and you couldn't fix it?

Yea I am trying to delete some other cups and modify your LA Cup to try and see if it works

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

i can have a go at this when i've finished Jose22's request (which wont be today now because my editor has dropped me in the ****) :@

dunno how long it will take tho, it sounds complicated (not as complicated as your USA DB) but after all you've done for me the least i can do is have a go :)

if you want it doing sooner then maybe Luke Cro can help you, far as i know he's the only Editor without a big request already being worked on

Still angry with me :S

Requests Completed Leaderboard:
1st Trivaldo99 - 19
2nd Alcaraz - 14
3rd Luke Cro - 11
4th Psycho1970 - 10
5th The Shots - 3

Moving up the table nicely should do a few more smaller ones though.
Maybe if Stopped Looking at thread and Posting and got on with large requests I would be at top in no time, oh well back to editing I go.

Sorry Alcarez don't do msn slows computer down and I don't have skype.

Yea I am trying to delete some other cups and modify your LA Cup to try and see if it works

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Still angry with me :S

Oh okay cheers mate :)

Requests Completed Leaderboard:
1st Trivaldo99 - 19
2nd Alcaraz - 14
3rd Luke Cro - 11
4th Psycho1970 - 10
5th The Shots - 3

Moving up the table nicely should do a few more smaller ones though.
Maybe if Stopped Looking at thread and Posting and got on with large requests I would be at top in no time, oh well back to editing I go.

Sorry Alcarez don't do msn slows computer down and I don't have skype.

I still remember those days when I was the only guy doing Requests and single handedly keeping this Thread afloat...hence thats why i am a legend:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back