Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can have a go at this when i've finished Jose22's request (which wont be today now because my editor has dropped me in the ****) :mad:

dunno how long it will take tho, it sounds complicated (not as complicated as your USA DB) but after all you've done for me the least i can do is have a go :)

Cheers Trivaldo -- this is far harder than the American one (I only created a new league in that.) This one requires multiple rule bending etc... in the .xml file etc as I don't want it to be a fresh edit (as in 'create new leagues and cups' in the editor) and prize monies will need re-entered etc... The combined cup competition must also be based in a country where the disciplinary rules will not affect players who are suspended (eg if Rooney gets sent off in cup his ban shouldn't carry through to the English league system.)

Thia is a good test for an editor and it will take a few hours to complete so only take it on if you really want too. The end product will be awesome though. If it's going to take a week or so then I'll get around to it myself instead -- I'm just a little busy for the next few days and thought you guys could help out :)

I will give full details of prize monies etc.. if/when someone agrees to do it :)

Last edited:
Still angry with me :S

not angry with you - see edit on post 1035 - i'm angry with my editor and right now i cba to do any editing....

this mood will pass and i'll start again with Jose22's request later - i was just so close to finishing it its really ****** me off

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I still remember those days when I was the only guy doing Requests and single handedly keeping this Thread afloat...hence thats why i am a legend:D

and then along came Trivaldo to spread his Editing Love :wub::wub::wub:

....hence thats why i am the saviour ;)

Last edited:
Trivaldo -- look above your last post ^^ lol. What do you think?

Trivaldo -- look above your last post ^^ lol. What do you think?

when you put it like that it does sound pretty difficult - especially considering i couldn't even remove the nation rules the other day without f***ing it up

when you put it like that it does sound pretty difficult - especially considering i couldn't even remove the nation rules the other day without f***ing it up

It is pretty difficult -- who would you recommend me to ask from this thread?

Please not me please please please not me.:D

On a serious note Have my hands full this week and wouldnt be able to do until end of next week,
will try to get some smaller requests in so Im not abandoning you all.:)

I'm not sure, i don't really know what experiences the other guys have writing new rules in xmls

EDIT: Definately not Psycho...:p

Maybe try asking Nick Main of King Eric - they pretty expereinced editors

Last edited:
I'm not sure, i don't really know what experiences the other guys have writing new rules in xmls

Maybe try asking Nick Main of King Eric - they pretty expereinced editors

Okay, cheers :)

What about Alcaraz or Luke? Are either of you guys any good with xmls?

Do Nick or KingEric have a requests page? I 've not found one :(

ADZKing I have done your All Stars DB.....I created most of the legendary players but not all as I really did not know what to put for attributes and stuff so I just added in players such as Henry,Figo and Vieri who are legends in their own right too..cant explain 2 much you will find out when you play the DB

Okay, cheers :)

What about Alcaraz or Luke? Are either of you guys any good with xmls?

Do Nick or KingEric have a requests page? I 've not found one :(

No they dont have 1.....what do you need anyways??

I am pretty darn experienced too,used to be on theiur Additional League's Thread but had no time for it so quit that

No they dont have 1.....what do you need anyways??

I am pretty darn experienced too,used to be on theiur Additional League's Thread but had no time for it so quit that

Good man -- have a look at posts 1027 and 1041 :) Let me know if you can do it, thanks :)

''house working, working house... what i know, nothing i know'' BY EKREM JEVRIC

just googled him... i don't feel i was missing out

Ekrim Jevric You tube Video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4"]HERE[/ame] I think he should have stuck at cab driving dont you !

''house working, working house... what i know, nothing i know'' BY EKREM JEVRIC

ok so now i know who he is, what does he have to do with editing, is he joining the team??

way to spam your own thread :p

Alcaraz -- are you going to do my request? If you are, I'll be away from Thursday to Monday evening so don't rush it if others come in :) Could you let me know on Wednesday whether or not you'll do it please? Thanks.

I will work on it and yeah good to spam the Thread----keeps it in the recent Threads list-----More Requests!!

So is there anyway too change the kit used in the 3d match? because it change all the colours around the team name and such but not the shirt the small players are wearing in the match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.